PDA

View Full Version : Dear Anthony, happy Paddy's day !

monktonharp
17-03-2016, 12:20 AM
and a big thanks for keeping on track, despite some fairly rough comments about your match performances lately. I was getting close to siding with some who wanted you dropped but I kept thinking that you had put in a couple of good performances, without much in return .However, you proved at the replay that you can get goals if the service is good. keep up the good work and pass some encouragement to your young sidekick. cheers, a gratefull fan:wink:

JOD
17-03-2016, 12:35 AM
and a big thanks for keeping on track, despite some fairly rough comments about your match performances lately. I was getting close to siding with some who wanted you dropped but I kept thinking that you had put in a couple of good performances, without much in return .However, you proved at the replay that you can get goals if the service is good. keep up the good work and pass some encouragement to your young sidekick. cheers, a gratefull fan:wink:

Same from me Anthony Happy St Patricks Son.'' Erin Go Bragh ''

Shrekko
17-03-2016, 12:37 AM
Stokes has made Hibs a lot of money tonight.

monktonharp
17-03-2016, 12:47 AM
Stokes has made Hibs a lot of money tonight.:agree:never quite thought of it that way but you are spot on. not on his own obviously but good to bag a couple, and give him and us some much needed confidence