PDA

View Full Version : Media John McGinn Interview + Your Opinion

InterviewLoI
16-03-2016, 11:08 PM
Hey everyone,

First off, congrats to all at Hibs for getting a very important win under their belts tonight and going straight back to Hampden.

Here is our interview from Sunday with "Super" John McGinn

https://youtu.be/3JJAfU16hv4

Now while I have you here, I have put a poll on this thread as to whether we should go to the Cup Semi-Final? I understand a lot of people really enjoy our videos, but we also understand that people are unhappy with our record (Its similar to Hibs' in recent weeks, 5 losses, 1 draw, 1 win). I genuinely want your opinion if you want us to do a video of course we will oblige, but otherwise we can stay away!

As always, I'd love you to follow me on twitter @DonaghCorby_

S4uzee
16-03-2016, 11:11 PM
Get yourself there. If all of us decided not to go for those reasons there would be no hibees there haha.

Keep up the good work 👍🏻

Nicho87
16-03-2016, 11:13 PM
I like your interviews, genuine, would like to see you more involved with hibs spin off show like they done before.

Hi Heid Yin
16-03-2016, 11:15 PM
I love the enthusiasm you show in your interviews. Yes, get yerself along to the game!

InterviewLoI
16-03-2016, 11:20 PM
Also, in case anybody was wondering about Anthony Stokes, you can see him walk past at 0:36 without looking over because he had not been asked to do an interview. I believe Liam Fontaine was being interviewed beside us at the time.

matty_f
16-03-2016, 11:41 PM
Get yourself to the game, no such a thing as jinxes imho.

monktonharp
16-03-2016, 11:43 PM
liked watching that. very subtle questions to the players when you could have asked more hurtful things. very good. keep doin' it

Hibeesmad
17-03-2016, 12:14 AM
It might be horrible viewing when we lose, but it would be very sweet viewing when we win! Get yourself to Hampden to support the boys

spike220
17-03-2016, 08:55 AM
I started the thread for the cup final versus THEM!

I have largely been rehabilitated and forgiven for it, you can be too.

BTW - Do you think these players have a different feel to them, there were some real clowns back then, that didn't value the jersey. I get the feeling these guys are real pros and were really hurting after the game. How do you think they stack up???

We have the Harp back on Easter road, the SC is virtually a certainty this year! :cb

s.a.m
17-03-2016, 09:02 AM

BTW - Do you think these players have a different feel to them, there were some real clowns back then, that didn't value the jersey. I get the feeling these guys are real pros and were really hurting after the game. How do you think they stack up???

We have the Harp back on Easter road, the SC is virtually a certainty this year! :cb

You think so?:wink: We've got a life-sized model of you by the front door that we kick on the way out.

:greengrin

Anyway, keep it up Donagh. It's much appreciated, and it's not your fault (see above:wink::greengrin):aok:
I think you do a great job getting proper comment from players, and it's a welcome change from the formulaic nonsense that we get from the main broadcasters.

NAE NOOKIE
17-03-2016, 10:48 AM
By that token we are all jinxes mate ..... get yersel along :agree:

SlickShoes
17-03-2016, 11:07 AM
Get along to the semi final, there is no such thing as a jinx, I know we have been in a lot of latter stage cup games recently but as hibs fans in general they don't always come along this thick and fast so try and make the most of it despite what the final outcomes end up being.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
17-03-2016, 11:20 AM
Good work Donagh pal!

InterviewLoI
17-03-2016, 01:30 PM

Besides the notorious nature of the Matt Doherty comment and what came after, I felt like the other lads (Doyle and Griffiths I believe I spoke to) were absolutely gutted. Doyle especially seemed to take it the hardest.

However, the vibe in the room was very different that day. Considering how much the Hearts fans talk about the 5-1 now, their players seemed relatively subdued, barring obviously Rudi Skacel. The Ross County lads seemed to be genuinely excited about getting to tell everyone how great it felt and were so proud. The Hearts lads seemed to be taking it in their stride. Most of them if you watch the video back didn't stay on to the next year and that video is a good example of how they were feeling.