PDA

View Full Version : Loan system

Mikey09
17-03-2016, 12:02 AM
After watching Kingsley Coman help put his parent club, Juve, out the CL, is it time for the loan system to change? In my opinion if you loan a player out they should be able to play in every competition and against their parent club. Would it stop clubs loaning players? Discuss!! :greengrin

greenlex
17-03-2016, 01:14 AM
I do t think a parent club could stop a loan player lining up against them. It's a gentlemans agreement that seems to be taken as part of a contract.

CropleyWasGod
17-03-2016, 06:54 AM
I do t think a parent club could stop a loan player lining up against them. It's a gentlemans agreement that seems to be taken as part of a contract.
Each loan contract will be different. It's likely that some do include a clause preventing the player playing. Others, as with Calum Booth a few years ago, won't.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Geo_1875
17-03-2016, 07:34 AM
Each loan contract will be different. It's likely that some do include a clause preventing the player playing. Others, as with Calum Booth a few years ago, won't.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I wonder if Celtc maybe forgot to include it in Henderson and Stokes contracts as we're not in the premier? Is it too much to hope for?