PDA

View Full Version : 19,000+ Jambo hits on Inverness v Hibs Thread on Kickback!

Hi Heid Yin
16-03-2016, 10:47 PM
If ever evidence were needed that The Jambos literally define themselves through everything Hibs, it is not just in their Kickback thread titled " Do It Caley!" but in the sheer numbers of jambos who viewed that thread...19,000 and counting!! Their very happiness and raison d' etre depends on a negative Hibs result! Again, not long after we ended their season weeks ago, we earlier on this evening delivered the result they'd hoped and prayed against.
Our fantastic win against yet another Premier league club has absolutely gutted them and prolonged their suffering. Their season as a competing football club was ended, but as far as their support goes it continues through the filter of Hibernian FC. They want this season to end quickly but we are not playing ball. What a shame! :flag:

Giro Playboy
16-03-2016, 10:50 PM
Hope they enjoyed it :na na:

SlickShoes
16-03-2016, 10:51 PM
The periscope was full of them anaw, you wouldn't catch me anywhere near a hearts game when it doesnt involve hibs. Nutjobs.

matty_f
16-03-2016, 10:52 PM
Mind when the Yams were beating nine man ICT at Easter Road in a semi final?

Anyone any idea how that went?

VivaHiberña
16-03-2016, 10:53 PM
Some belters on that thread...

Very much this. No way do I want them anywhere near a semi-final against a flaky Dundee Utd team that could leave them only 90 minutes and one upset away from their Holy Grail. Pumped tomorrow, please.

The Fear is strong. :greengrin:greengrin:greengrin

Hi Heid Yin
16-03-2016, 10:54 PM

:tee hee:

emerald green
16-03-2016, 10:55 PM
They are totally s******* themselves in case Hibs win the Scottish Cup.

CallumHibs07
16-03-2016, 10:56 PM
Get it right up them :giruy2:

RoYO!
16-03-2016, 10:59 PM

Well I saw some hertz guy with tattoos all over the place hi-fiving a fan near the end and thought 'I'm no havin this' and switched off, did I miss something?

hibees 7062
16-03-2016, 11:18 PM
Well I saw some hertz guy with tattoos all over the place hi-sixing a fan near the end and thought 'I'm no havin this' and switched off, did I miss something?

Sorted :greengrin

Smartie
16-03-2016, 11:23 PM
The thought of a bunch of jambos creaming themselves when the ICT goal went in only to be left disappointed that they had spent their evening following a Hibs game on kickback is pleasing.

Torto7062
16-03-2016, 11:25 PM

http://bbc.in/1fAPaYL

[emoji12] [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Mikey09
16-03-2016, 11:30 PM
ob****INssesed!!!!

Tapes99
16-03-2016, 11:31 PM
It's probably the same 500 guys bumping that thread multiple times. The type that lurk around the Evening news comments section.

:hibees

Eyrie
16-03-2016, 11:32 PM

Hmmm, did they jambottle it?

NadeAteMyLunch!
16-03-2016, 11:34 PM
I read a Hearts fan on FB a few months ago say they would rather never win the Scottish cup ever again as long as it guaranteed that we wouldn't win it. Weirdo and he won't be alone in having that view.

Hi Heid Yin
16-03-2016, 11:39 PM
[QUOTE=Torto7062;4622277]http://bbc.in/1fAPaYL

[emoji12] [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk[/QUOTE

:tee hee:

hibees 7062
16-03-2016, 11:40 PM
I read a Hearts fan on FB a few months ago say they would rather never win the Scottish cup ever again as long as it guaranteed that we wouldn't win it. Weirdo and he won't be alone in having that view.

Or the one that doesn't care about anything as long as they beat us 4 times a season

matty_f
16-03-2016, 11:45 PM
Or the one that doesn't care about anything as long as they beat us 4 times a season

How's that working out for him?

He'll be delighted this season, 2 goals up against us at home with ten minutes to go - anyone know how that went for them?

hibees 7062
16-03-2016, 11:48 PM
How's that working out for him?

He'll be delighted this season, 2 goals up against us at home with ten minutes to go - anyone know how that went for them?

Same guy borrowed £5000 and game it to hertz in their hour of need

Dashing Bob S
17-03-2016, 12:03 AM
Beyond sad. Quite weird.

Tobias Funke
17-03-2016, 12:21 AM
A strange football club with a very weird bunch of supporters. Absolutely obsessed with us.

Barney McGrew
17-03-2016, 12:35 AM

As well as they went with eight minutes still to go at Dens in the heady days of May 86 I believe.

Still, it's just as well they didn't bottle it in the cup final a week later.

SteveHFC
17-03-2016, 12:38 AM
Bunch of sad men.

matty_f
17-03-2016, 12:39 AM
As well as they went with eight minutes still to go at Dens in the heady days of May 86 I believe.

Still, it's just as well they didn't bottle it in the cup final a week later.

They were heavy favourites to beat St Mirren in the league cup
Final, surely they finally got their hands on the cup that day?!

Barney McGrew
17-03-2016, 12:46 AM
They were heavy favourites to beat St Mirren in the league cup
Final, surely they finally got their hands on the cup that day?!

Thye must have - after all, there's no way the 'famous' could go fifty years without winning it is there?

jgl07
17-03-2016, 12:50 AM
19,000 hits is nothing when you consider Hearts have 800,000 supporters.

Hi Heid Yin
17-03-2016, 01:25 AM
19,000 hits is nothing when you consider Hearts have 800,000 supporters.

It's now 20,575!............only 779,425 to go

Man Down Under
17-03-2016, 03:22 AM
It's amazing how many hibs related threads there are at that place. I remember before I had an account and this place was on lock down I would just go to kickback because they have every bit of hibs related news there too.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

mjhibby
17-03-2016, 04:11 AM
They are obsessed with all things hibs. Even James Collins is in there. They are mostly obsessed with our finances which is so incredibly ironic it's beyond funny. They are getting very worked up at us getting to the final and the prospect of us winning it is scaring them witless. They are without doubt the saddest,weirdest fans anywhere whose rivals define them. I couldn't even tell you who they play this weekend and have no interest in their grubby wee club. Maybe dens in 86 has left a permanent scar on their psyche.

hibbymick
17-03-2016, 05:24 AM
I've always thought them strange when they were knowingly funding a paedophiles wage. If I thought my local shop or any shop for that matter was being managed by a paedophile I would avoid it like the plague. Not them though....They rejoiced being managed by one.

Super_JMcGinn
17-03-2016, 05:58 AM
We effectively ended their season when we put them out so we can forgive them for wanting to see us beaten, as much as a lot of them don't want to admit, we are their biggest rivals.
If the shoe was on the other foot we would be the exact same, I just hope we go on to win it, I don't think I could take another Hamdump loss.

Onion
17-03-2016, 06:14 AM
Lot of these lowlifes are not Hearts supporters, they're Hibs haters. We define them. Their moods and their world revolves around us.

Seriously, Hibs should ask the EDC or Government for some funding as it's clear Hibs are performing a valuable social service, keeping these obsessives off the streets and from focusing their rage & hatred on other folk or from self-harming.

Schteff
17-03-2016, 06:27 AM
I hate them.

Nonce sympathisers

Bostonhibby
17-03-2016, 06:55 AM
It's the excitement of the cups. A good run always gets a bit of attention

Bostonhibby
17-03-2016, 07:00 AM
I've always thought them strange when they were knowingly funding a paedophiles wage. If I thought my local shop or any shop for that matter was being managed by a paedophile I would avoid it like the plague. Not them though....They rejoiced being managed by one.
Wasn't it two convicted sex offenders they employed?

Fergos
17-03-2016, 07:01 AM
2-0 up and they blew it. Season is over. End of.

jambo.....tllers.......

GGTTH

Danderhall Hibs
17-03-2016, 07:20 AM
Same guy borrowed £5000 and game it to hertz in their hour of need

Fair enough. He'll just bump it completely or dip a charity tin to repay it.

hibbymick
17-03-2016, 07:56 AM
Wasn't it two convicted sex offenders they employed?

It was actually three counting Alan Lithgow. But they brought in Rix knowing what he was. I'm surprised they ditched Thomson.

The Spaceman
17-03-2016, 08:10 AM
They hate the fact that Hibs have been getting all the biggest headlines this year. They hate the fact that the highest attendance in their own stadium was when Hibs were the home support. They hate the fact the highest footballing attendance in Edinburgh was set by Hibs. They hate the fact that we have gotten to probably two cup finals. They hate the fact they are not Hibs supporters. They hate the fact they are, in fact, clearly the wee team.

Waxy
17-03-2016, 08:26 AM
It annoys them that we've reached more cup finals than them.

Bostonhibby
17-03-2016, 08:28 AM
It was actually three counting Alan Lithgow. But they brought in Rix knowing what he was. I'm surprised they ditched Thomson.
Some other team probably employed two so the yam have always got to be bigger

lyonhibs
17-03-2016, 08:31 AM
It annoys them that we've reached more cup finals than them.

Honestly??!! It would annoy them a hell of a lot more if we'd actually won more than about 1 in 8 of the bloody things.

That said, with this and the latest attempts - via an ACTUAL petition - to get "Hibsed" into the OED (:faf:) it's safe to say the balance of fascination/curtain twitching with a rival team is heavily in their favour at the moment.

Winston Ingram
17-03-2016, 08:35 AM
21,000 now

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/159321-ict-please-do-it-merged-threads/

AndyM_1875
17-03-2016, 08:40 AM
I used to think that the non match attending Celtc fans who spent their time hammering their outrage into their (probably stolen) iPads about Rangers on a nightly basis were the saddest most obsessed creatures in Scottish football..... this is obviously now up for review with the stats coming back about these obsessed roasters.

heretoday
17-03-2016, 08:43 AM
Are we really any different?

Super_JMcGinn
17-03-2016, 08:49 AM
Are we really any different?

It would appear not lol. I agree their post is prett sad/comical but counting how many views it has? Oh the irony lol.

17-03-2016, 09:03 AM
A strange football club with a very weird bunch of supporters. Absolutely obsessed with us.

This 100%. Utterly obsessed to the point where its actually pretty creepy. Cringeworthy little club.

HIBERNIAN-0762
17-03-2016, 09:05 AM
21,000 now

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/159321-ict-please-do-it-merged-threads/

Just read a few pages of that, my goodness, what do they put in the water up there?

Sad, sad individuals.

17-03-2016, 09:05 AM

A truly ****my club

Waxy
17-03-2016, 09:12 AM
Honestly??!! It would annoy them a hell of a lot more if we'd actually won more than about 1 in 8 of the bloody things.

That said, with this and the latest attempts - via an ACTUAL petition - to get "Hibsed" into the OED (:faf:) it's safe to say the balance of fascination/curtain twitching with a rival team is heavily in their favour at the moment.reached one more final than them. Chance to steam ahead by two shortly.

lyonhibs
17-03-2016, 09:23 AM
reached one more final than them. Chance to steam ahead by two shortly.

I'm not doubting that we've reached more finals than them, but in terms of actually winning them? In my lifetime at least, we're on shoogly ground there!

CraigHibee
17-03-2016, 09:31 AM
i'm surprised they had spare time to take from their busy schedule from drinking puddles and robbing from charities to acknowldge us

Obsessed of midlothian FC :aok:

Waxy
17-03-2016, 09:47 AM
I'm not doubting that we've reached more finals than them, but in terms of actually winning them? In my lifetime at least, we're on shoogly ground there!Yes we've a pretty poor record in the finals themselves. Got to be in it to win it though, the futures green and white.

One Day Soon
17-03-2016, 09:49 AM
It is important to understand the identity crisis that these people are dealing with here. In part it is generational.

They used to be heavily dominated by the traditional Rover driving, yellow cardigan wearing, grille badge polishing, Edinburgh financial services sector mid-level manager type. That generation is still substantially there but definitely getting older - and its certainty has crumbled as the cars, cardigans, clubs and class have literally started disappearing.

The newer generation is less consistently defined in the sense that while they are very clearly Yams, their backgrounds are much less common. It is primarily their Yammishness that binds them.

What do you do when your sense of identity, which used to be defined by being the establishment who ran Edinburgh, is in pieces on the ground around you following your club's near extinction at the hands of a madman with whom you willingly colluded?

What do you do when your pretensions of grandeur are contradicted by a theater of dreams that is simultaneously somehow too big for your fan base and too small for elite level football?

When your main stand is both an old and familiar structure of affection and at the same time a midden that has to go?

When you maintain the myth that your club is fan owned, but in reality it is once again in the hands of one person?

When you delude yourself that your club is 'Famous', but the truth is that no-one else knows or cares about you?

When you have a collective mindset, locked in the boot of an escapist fantasist car, addicted to unsustainable and meaningless superlatives - like having a non-existent 'special relationship' with the cup, being convinced you are 'famous' or believing you have 'ended' another club?

When in fact everything about your club and sense of self is a myth contradicted by your every day experience?

The answer - and we see this response in many things in the world at the moment where people feel uncertain and threatened - is to obsess with the 'other'. They have been obsessed with Hibernian for many, many years but it has clearly become even more of a fetish in recent times. They have become a classic case of an institution defined less by who they are, than by who they are not.

They are, in fact, the Scottish football equivalent of fangirls. And Hibernian is the object of their fangirl desire. Sad.

Hibernia&Alba
17-03-2016, 10:14 AM
It is important to understand the identity crisis that these people are dealing with here. In part it is generational.

They used to be heavily dominated by the traditional Rover driving, yellow cardigan wearing, grille badge polishing, Edinburgh financial services sector mid-level manager type. That generation is still substantially there but definitely getting older - and its certainty has crumbled as the cars, cardigans, clubs and class have literally started disappearing.

The newer generation is less consistently defined in the sense that while they are very clearly Yams, their backgrounds are much less common. It is primarily their Yammishness that binds them.

What do you do when your sense of identity, which used to be defined by being the establishment who ran Edinburgh, is in pieces on the ground around you following your club's near extinction at the hands of a madman with whom you willingly colluded?

What do you do when your pretensions of grandeur are contradicted by a theater of dreams that is simultaneously somehow too big for your fan base and too small for elite level football?

When your main stand is both an old and familiar structure of affection and at the same time a midden that has to go?

When you maintain the myth that your club is fan owned, but in reality it is once again in the hands of one person?

When you delude yourself that your club is 'Famous', but the truth is that no-one else knows or cares about you?

When you have a collective mindset, locked in the boot of an escapist fantasist car, addicted to unsustainable and meaningless superlatives - like having a non-existent 'special relationship' with the cup, being convinced you are 'famous' or believing you have 'ended' another club?

When in fact everything about your club and sense of self is a myth contradicted by your every day experience?

The answer - and we see this response in many things in the world at the moment where people feel uncertain and threatened - is to obsess with the 'other'. They have been obsessed with Hibernian for many, many years but it has clearly become even more of a fetish in recent times. They have become a classic case of an institution defined less by who they are, than by who they are not.

They are, in fact, the Scottish football equivalent of fangirls. And Hibernian is the object of their fangirl desire. Sad.

:top marks

:greengrin

The gap between their fantasy club and the reality is enormous. The 'big team/wee team' patter exemplifies it perfectly. If they were so much bigger, they wouldn't even care about Hibs but would concentrate on being rivals to the Old Firm. However, the fact is their track record of trophies is very similar to ours and nothing like the Old Firm. Both Edinburgh clubs are big in Scotland but are irrelevant beyond Hadrian's wall. That's the reality, the difference being we have the humility to acknowledge it. If they stopped thinking of themselves as Real Madrid but enjoyed just being Hearts, a lot of their self-esteem issues would be resolved.

eastmainsmsh
17-03-2016, 10:44 AM
They are jealous big overspending gloating fat maroon turds

snooky
17-03-2016, 10:47 AM
I've never been on Kickback? Why would I want to?
It amazes me to learn that so many of their posters come on here. :confused:

Potty 86's mate
17-03-2016, 11:03 AM
i'm surprised they had spare time to take from their busy schedule from drinking puddles and robbing from charities to acknowldge us

Obsessed of midlothian FC :aok:

Having our own thread obsessing discussing Hearts fans obsessing about us!

the best thing to do is ignore JKB

FranckSuzy
17-03-2016, 11:04 AM

CraigHibee
17-03-2016, 11:12 AM
the best thing to do is ignore JKB

i usually do bud, it's full of yam roasters

Diclonius
17-03-2016, 11:17 AM
I can count the amount of times I've gone to that forum in the last few years on one hand. Absolutely no interest in Hearts other than them getting beat and us beating them.

Sejaca
17-03-2016, 11:24 AM
They're obsessed :faf:

Jim44
17-03-2016, 11:36 AM
Maybe somebody should start a thread to find out who's the most 'unobsessed with Jambos' punter on Hibs.net.:rolleyes: It's hardly a virtue.

Hi Heid Yin
17-03-2016, 12:51 PM

:top marks:aok:

Winston Ingram
17-03-2016, 12:56 PM

Bravo:agree:

southern hibby
17-03-2016, 12:57 PM

May be wrong here and happy to be corrected but is it not in the hands of two owners. Thought mad vlad's niece / daughter owned 20% of shares.

GGTTH

NAE NOOKIE
17-03-2016, 01:31 PM

:greengrin

The gap between their fantasy club and the reality is enormous. The 'big team/wee team' patter exemplifies it perfectly. If they were so much bigger, they wouldn't even care about Hibs but would concentrate on being rivals to the Old Firm. However, the fact is their track record of trophies is very similar to ours and nothing like the Old Firm. Both Edinburgh clubs are big in Scotland but are irrelevant beyond Hadrian's wall. That's the reality, the difference being we have the humility to acknowledge it. If they stopped thinking of themselves as Real Madrid but enjoyed just being Hearts, a lot of their self-esteem issues would be resolved.

This is definitely the lasting legacy that Mad Vlad and to a lesser extent Mercer left them with .... No new £50M stand, not the cups won by cheating, but this. A sense of their place in the football firmament that is so far removed from reality that 'delusional' doesn't even begin to cover it.

As you said H&A .... Big clubs ignore their local rivals ..... they don't obsess about them.

Man Utd play in a Blue away strip at times ............. now that is ignoring your local rivals. Can you imagine the tannoy at Anfield being so classless as announcing 'welcome to the home of Liverpool's big team' before a match, and that's a club with 5 European cups / CL in the bag compared to Everton's one Cup Winners Cup.

Nah ..... **** fans, **** strip, **** ground, **** brand o' fitba ......... **** club ..... FTH :lolyam:

StevieT
17-03-2016, 02:25 PM

Excellent post but you missed out one other contradictory myth. They call them selves the big team and yet every week they sing a song with the words 'there's a wee fitba' team'.

southsider
17-03-2016, 02:34 PM
May be wrong here and happy to be corrected but is it not in the hands of two owners. Thought mad vlad's niece / daughter owned 20% of shares.

GGTTH
Think Budge bought her out (with real money not shares !). About £3. 12/9d.

Fergos
17-03-2016, 02:47 PM

Yes indeed. Brilliant post regarding our yam roasters.

GGTTH