PDA

View Full Version : Fair play to yogi.

Not In The Know
16-03-2016, 10:02 PM
Sportsound roasters can't believe ICT didn't get anything out the match. Yogi says Hibs edged it.

They really do have an agenda.

Pete
16-03-2016, 10:03 PM
Yogi is probably the most honest of them all when it comes to interviews. No mince to placate his own fans.

MartinfaePorty
16-03-2016, 10:06 PM
Just posted this on another thread. Full marks to big Yogi.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Not In The Know
Richard Gordon just said Hibs have nothing to fear facing Dundee Utd but they will because it's hampden. I'm switching it of now. Ffs

Hi Heid Yin
Get yer coat and green and white scarf on Yogi and come and join yer fellow Leithers and Hibbies from all over at hampden!
We know where yer heart lies!

Sammy7nil
Yip good interview

Danderhall Hibs
16-03-2016, 10:07 PM
Sportsound roasters can't believe ICT didn't get anything out the match. Yogi says Hibs edged it.

They really do have an agenda.

I was listening and it sounded like we got pummelled in the 2nd half.

staunchhibby
16-03-2016, 10:07 PM
Admire yogi for his honesty

Danderhall Hibs
16-03-2016, 10:08 PM
Richard Gordon just said Hibs have nothing to fear facing Dundee Utd but they will because it's hampden. I'm switching it of now. Ffs

I reckon you'll read comments like that on here over the next few weeks.

Not In The Know
16-03-2016, 10:09 PM

Listening to bbc or Hibstv radio?

hibby6270
Admire yogi for his honesty

Honest he was but deep down a Leither and always a Hibby.:thumbsup:

Danderhall Hibs
Listening to bbc or Hibstv radio?

BBC. Do you think they were lying?

ACLeith
16-03-2016, 10:10 PM
And Jim McIntyre full of praise for AS and the team, talking about the character to come back like that after Sunday. Well said that man

Pete
16-03-2016, 10:12 PM
And Jim McIntyre full of praise for AS and the team, talking about the character to come back like that after Sunday. Well said that man

People should listen to football men like McIntyre and yogi instead of these BBC pro-hearts trumpets who try and belittle us at every opportunity.

Get it up yes.

Danderhall Hibs
16-03-2016, 10:13 PM
I thought it was strange that they asked McIntyre for a comment.

SeanWilson
16-03-2016, 10:14 PM

We didn't get pummelled. Was fairly end to end with hibs having a lot of the first 20 or so... They played well last 10 or so but we could have scored three in that period quite easily...

Danderhall Hibs
16-03-2016, 10:15 PM
We didn't get pummelled. Was fairly end to end with hibs having a lot of the first 20 or so... They played well last 10 or so but we could have scored three in that period quite easily...

Aye we sounded wasteful in injury time when presumably they had 9 up front and we were hitting them on the break.

Forthview
16-03-2016, 10:16 PM
People should listen to football men like McIntyre and yogi instead of these BBC pro-hearts trumpets who try and belittle us at every opportunity.

Get it up yes.

Couldn't agree more, the BBC is a clown show.

Not In The Know
16-03-2016, 10:19 PM
BBC. Do you think they were lying?

We are moving away from my point that the BBC team are mostly roasters.

Stokesy's on fire
16-03-2016, 10:46 PM

That guys a bitter wool munching freak ignore the likes of him.

Stokesy's on fire
16-03-2016, 10:47 PM
Couldn't agree more, the BBC is a clown show.

Correct an out of date clown show also.

WoreTheGreen
16-03-2016, 11:00 PM
Billy smartscene

CallumHibs07
16-03-2016, 11:02 PM
The usual Sportsound fuds will be gutted about the result tonight.

SkintHibby
16-03-2016, 11:24 PM
What a load of nonsense on here. Pure paranoia.

If any of you think the BBC pundits think and believe the SPFL is better off without Hibs then you need your heads examined.

Richard Gordon and Wllie Miller are Aberdeen and dont have an anti-Hibs agenda.

Alan Preston does but he's wee Hearts fanny so who cares about him anyway?

Get a grip FFS.

Sammy7nil
16-03-2016, 11:29 PM

If any of you think the BBC pundits think and believe the SPFL is better off without Hibs then you need your heads examined.

Get a grip FFS.

No one said they dont want Hibs back they are just not very complimentary about Hibs and often appear to revel in our troubles. Even Stubbs said peeps appeared to be queuing up to have a pop.

Schteff
16-03-2016, 11:44 PM

He's kinda right though isn't he?!

Danderhall Hibs
17-03-2016, 07:25 AM

Get a grip FFS.

:agree: folk just hear what they want to hear and then come on here to complain about it. Then those that "don't listen anymore" can have a right old moan about it.

Jones28
17-03-2016, 07:30 AM
Hang on, is this the same sportsound here who were full of nothing but praise for us when we were unbeaten in 19 and had just pumped the scrum and st Johnstone out the cups?

God forbid they comment when we aren't playing well

Hermit Crab
17-03-2016, 08:17 AM

We did and they missed a few good chances but we had 4 great chances to seal the game. Made it hard for ourselves. That win should have been far more comfortable.

Ronniekirk
17-03-2016, 08:58 AM

We did when they made all the subs and sounded like a goal was on the cards when they scored an they missed a sitter to equalise
But Richard gordon also said how exciting seven minutes injury time was and hibs should have scored goals to put the game to bed. Stokes Cummings and Mcginn were mentioned as all having chances that were missed
But at the beginning he said it looked like a draw then when we were 2. Up we looked comfortable
But he did get his wee digs in and in Stubbs after match interview you could tell he hasn't been happy about some of the media coverage of hibs of late
Although he again stated we didn't bottle it tonight so its clear that phrase is irking him
He again said he has faith in the players and that a few bad results don't make us a bad team

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17-03-2016, 09:16 AM
Love big Yogi

blackpoolhibs
17-03-2016, 09:20 AM
Love big Yogi

:agree: The last successful hibs manager. :top marks