Hibernia&Alba
16-03-2016, 09:55 PM
Seething

Tears and snotters

Pleasing :greengrin

I was hoping for a look at their "Just do it ICT" thread :na na:

Hi Heid Yin
16-03-2016, 09:58 PM
That lot define themselves through everything Hibs. We ended their season weeks ago and tonight's result at Inverness will be an absolute sickener for them!!:flag:

Big_Franck
16-03-2016, 10:00 PM
That lot define themselves through everything Hibs. We ended their season weeks ago and tonight's result at Inverness will be an absolute sickener for them!!:flag:

So true. Any saviles looking in, get it right roond ye!

HibbiesandtheBaddies
16-03-2016, 10:00 PM
They really are an unfortunate bunch.

Waxy
16-03-2016, 10:02 PM
Must say i know we are down where we dont want to be but this season has been one of the most exciting i've ever known. Something huge is within our grasp.

mutley
16-03-2016, 10:03 PM
Seething

Tears and snotters

Pleasing :greengrin

I was hoping for a look at their "Just do it ICT" thread :na na:

Just been on there, giving it the if "oh we don't care" blah blah blah, but you can feel the SEETHE oozing out, all talk about how many times we get to Hampden .

What a sad bunch of tossers they are
GGTTH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hibernia&Alba
16-03-2016, 10:03 PM
They'll be getting their story straight behind locked doors: "It's better Hibs won, now we can watch them get beat at Hampden. That's the result we wanted......." sob, sob

doddsy
16-03-2016, 10:08 PM
Please do it ICT, Please Yogi, Please ICT, Please Yogi, don't let the big bad hi bees win, pleeeeeezzzzzzzeeee.

:na na::paranoid::violin:

:dummytit::boo hoo::crazy:

Hibernia&Alba
16-03-2016, 10:10 PM
:lolyam:

:giruy2:

Stokesy's on fire
16-03-2016, 10:13 PM
Get up those bitter yams

WoreTheGreen
16-03-2016, 10:16 PM
Away and tuck your your wee sisters in

Giro Playboy
16-03-2016, 10:19 PM
The plane is on the runway. The banners getting attached

Edson Arantes
16-03-2016, 10:22 PM
Hertz ****s

ehf
16-03-2016, 10:30 PM
They will cheer up when they grind out their next bleak, utilitarian, anti-football 1-0 win at the weekend.

Bad Martini
16-03-2016, 10:31 PM
After all the mutants I've encountered since Sunday creaming themselves that we got beat (even though it had **** all to do with their mob and indeed, we put their mob out the apparent big cup), I say...

GIRFUY x0762 ya radges.

ENDOF

Cod Boy
16-03-2016, 10:32 PM
After all the mutants I've encountered since Sunday creaming themselves that we got beat (even though it had **** all to do with their mob and indeed, we put their mob out the apparent big cup), I say...

GIRFUY x0762 ya radges.

ENDOF

Well said

Sammy7nil
16-03-2016, 10:33 PM

Their season is still going so long as we are in the cup and chasing promotion they will support all our opponents :greengrin

Thecat23
16-03-2016, 10:34 PM
When all is said and done what a roller coaster season we are having. It could be glory it could be tears. But would I swap a cup final and now a semi while beating your rivals for sub standard hoofball and zero excitement over the road.....

Would I ****!!!

🇳🇬

emerald green
16-03-2016, 10:34 PM
Hertz, and their daftie fans, are woeful.:giruy2:

SkintHibby
16-03-2016, 10:35 PM
They hate us. I only pity them.

EastCalderHibby
16-03-2016, 10:36 PM
Just been on there, giving it the if "oh we don't care" blah blah blah, but you can feel the SEETHE oozing out, all talk about how many times we get to Hampden .

What a sad bunch of tossers they are
GGTTH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

more than them anyway which is amazing since they killed us the last time THEY were there :giruy2::jamboclow:brokenyam:

SuperAllyMcleod
16-03-2016, 11:18 PM
Pedantic, but the last time they were there they lost to St Mirren.

Now we've got McGinn, super....

NAE NOOKIE
16-03-2016, 11:19 PM
If Hertz were a stick o' rock it would say ... Hibs ... Hibs ... Hibs .... Hibs .... all the way through it :greengrin

SkintHibby
16-03-2016, 11:34 PM
They dont care about the rest of their boring season. Their only highlight will be when we (if we) get knocked out of the Scottish. Fuds.

Alfred E Newman
17-03-2016, 10:05 AM

NYHibby
17-03-2016, 06:16 PM
Queen Ann herself happens to be sitting next to me on the train right now.

Alfred E Newman
17-03-2016, 06:19 PM

Is she giving you the old 5-1?

MWHIBBIES
17-03-2016, 06:19 PM
Can anyone explain to me why they think we are on the brink of admin/going bust? Apparently these Hampden visits are ''aiding our very existence''.

matty_f
17-03-2016, 06:23 PM
Can anyone explain to me why they think we are on the brink of admin/going bust? Apparently these Hampden visits are ''aiding our very existence''.

Because they're ****wits that have shown - very clearly - over the years that they have not a ******* clue about finances.

Speaking to a Yam about finance is like speaking to a potato about space travel.

NYHibby
17-03-2016, 06:30 PM

No. I'm not going to be creepy but I will say she has messy handwriting.

17-03-2016, 06:37 PM
We've been a constant thorn in their side, theres just something about us that really irks them. As mentioned above, they are utterly obsessed with hibs. Everything they do has to involve simply getting 1 over on hibs. They wouldn't mind having a bad season if it meant that hibs were still below them. The obsession over the years has grown to rather ridiculous and down right sad levels over the years.

They have become utterly obssesed with this "big team wee team" nonsense. Its like watching a little child with a pouted lip "i am a big boy! i am a big boy!". This little delusion that they are some super power club has completely consumed them. REAL big teams don't have to shout "oh big team this big team that" at every opportunity. Hearts however seem to believe that they more they call themselves "the big team" the more it becomes true but the reality is that nobody gives a **** about them. The most utterly arrogant, delusional fanbase on the planet. They are desperate to be "the big team". I mean who else other than them calls the SC "the big cup"?! More pish from them. And don't get me started on them calling themselves "the famous" :faf::faf::faf::faf: I absolutely cringe when I hear them calling themselves that haha!

HibbyAndy
17-03-2016, 06:41 PM
We've been a constant thorn in their side, theres just something about us that really irks them. As mentioned above, they are utterly obsessed with hibs. Everything they do has to involve simply getting 1 over on hibs. They wouldn't mind having a bad season if it meant that hibs were still below them. The obsession over the years has grown to rather ridiculous and down right sad levels over the years.

They have become utterly obssesed with this "big team wee team" nonsense. Its like watching a little child with a pouted lip "i am a big boy! i am a big boy!". This little delusion that they are some super power club has completely consumed them. REAL big teams don't have to shout "oh big team this big team that" at every opportunity. Hearts however seem to believe that they more they call themselves "the big team" the more it becomes true but the reality is that nobody gives a **** about them. The most utterly arrogant, delusional fanbase on the planet. They are desperate to be "the big team". I mean who else other than them calls the SC "the big cup"?! More pish from them. And don't get me started on them calling themselves "the famous" :faf::faf::faf::faf: I absolutely cringe when I hear them calling themselves that haha!

:top marks

17-03-2016, 06:43 PM
Even when we're not playing them, their match day announcer still feels the need to slip in digs about hibs.

NYHibby
17-03-2016, 06:44 PM

Surprisingly only one Jambo came over to suck up to her.

hibs0666
17-03-2016, 06:44 PM

Is that a euphemism?

AndyM_1875
17-03-2016, 07:16 PM

They are absolute roasters. Hopeless delusion is more to be pitied than scolded I guess.

Psychologically it's real "wee dick" stuff from them. They can't get near the Old Firm so The similar sized clubs to them are Aberdeen and Hibs. Aberdeen have a European trophy at Pittodrie (2 if you count the Super Cup) and were managed by possibly the greatest manager of all time. Hibs were the first British club in Europe, had arguably Scotland's greatest & most beloved ever forward line and got to the semi finals of the European Cup. That's in the DNA of both clubs.

And they can never do either of these things. Ever.

livi hibs 1875
17-03-2016, 07:31 PM
Because they're ****wits that have shown - very clearly - over the years that they have not a ******* clue about finances.

Speaking to a Yam about finance is like speaking to a potato about space travel.

sitting in a Macdonald in Saudi arabia. nearly spat my big mac over a Arab next to me. thanks for the laugh and of course the truth

Danderhall Hibs
17-03-2016, 08:41 PM
Is that a euphemism?

Sounds a bit dirty if the 1s doing what I think it is.

Jonnyboy
17-03-2016, 08:43 PM

Did they high six each other?

Danderhall Hibs
17-03-2016, 08:43 PM

Filth.

Eyrie
17-03-2016, 09:04 PM

How much interest did she take from him? 7.0%?

Fergos
17-03-2016, 10:06 PM
Obsessed about size, it's like the guy in the school showers who is always looking at you nether regions......the one with the smallest......thing...

Glory Glory to the Hibees.

Bostonhibby
17-03-2016, 10:18 PM

What kind of tartan travelling rug has she got?

eastmainsmsh
17-03-2016, 10:33 PM

I bet she was reeking of pish

FranckSuzy
17-03-2016, 10:38 PM
I bet she was reeking of pish

:shocked:

:faf:

FranckSuzy
17-03-2016, 10:39 PM
Shamelessly stolen from Facebook...

monktonharp
17-03-2016, 10:56 PM

16288:faf::faf::faf:

GreenLake
17-03-2016, 10:57 PM

Probably isn't handwriting, but an imaginative sketch of the new main stand.

Hibernia&Alba
17-03-2016, 11:34 PM

The poster on the wall......:faf:

Col2
18-03-2016, 12:13 AM
They will cheer up when they grind out their next bleak, utilitarian, anti-football 1-0 win at the weekend.

And Fat Preston will chugg himself silly with yet another sellout, every second comment is "Brilliant, Brilliant Play" (5 yard pass) and "Djjjjjjjooooooooooommmmmmmmmm" or prince " Bwwwaaabbbbeeeennnnnn". Like its the equivalent of a team with European superstars. Fud.

snooky
18-03-2016, 12:36 AM

Budgie jumping?

Bishop Hibee
18-03-2016, 12:47 AM

:greengrin

CRAZYHIBBY
18-03-2016, 08:39 AM
I utterly despise the asbestos breathers...they have the most pig headed fans in Scottish football that are more obsessed about hibs than they are about their own club.

Hermit Crab
18-03-2016, 09:51 AM
A thread about a hearts fans forum after we've just qualified for the semi finals of the Scottish cup. Who cares what they think or whether they lock their site down.

Smartie
18-03-2016, 09:55 AM

I've often wondered whether extra fingers would make it easier or more difficult to hold a pen.

I think you've cleared it up for me.

oneone73
18-03-2016, 10:05 AM
A thread about a hearts fans forum after we've just qualified for the semi finals of the Scottish cup. Who cares what they think or whether they lock theirs the down.

This.

Hibernia&Alba
18-03-2016, 10:06 AM
A thread about a hearts fans forum after we've just qualified for the semi finals of the Scottish cup. Who cares what they think or whether they lock theirs the down.

Merely because it's rather odd they would have locked their site after a game in which they weren't even playing! Nothing wrong in their having a thread wishing ICT the best, but to lock the forum after the match??

Now that's obsessing over Hibs results.

greenpaper55
18-03-2016, 10:21 AM
I tried to get on to enjoy the seeth the other night but no joy, they are bricking it that we are making money from the cups and that we might win the big one.

HUTCHYHIBBY
18-03-2016, 10:33 AM
They hate us. I only pity them.

I hate them too. ***ks.

HIBERNIAN-0762
18-03-2016, 10:52 AM
They have taken obsession to a new level, nobody really cares about them except themselves, so wrapped up in their little bubble.

Very sad individuals.

Springbank
18-03-2016, 12:12 PM
The plane is on the runway. The banners getting attached

Best post I've seen

Chapeau

Hibs90
18-03-2016, 12:35 PM
Anyone have the 'beautiful people' image?

007 Mickey Weir
18-03-2016, 01:31 PM

Describes it perfectly!! They are obsessed with us. But even there song says that '' way up in Gorgie at Tynecastle park a WEE fitba team....' Knows they are a wee team at heart that really want to a big boy but never quite get there.

FranckSuzy
18-03-2016, 02:27 PM
Anyone have the 'beautiful people' image?

I actually thought this was a mock-up but it's from their fishy website :faf: Can't find the other one at the moment but will keep looking :wink:

Edit: found it!

Tobias Funke
18-03-2016, 03:04 PM
Easily one of the funniest things I've seen as a football supporter! That and the Vlad rant about monkeys :greengrin

Smartie
18-03-2016, 03:06 PM
Easily one of the funniest things I've seen as a football supporter! That and the Vlad rant about monkeys :greengrin

Was that the one about paedophiles, the Scottish media and the mafia?

That was my favourite.

18-03-2016, 03:19 PM
I actually thought this was a mock-up but it's from their fishy website :faf: Can't find the other one at the moment but will keep looking :wink:

Edit: found it!

I remember when that came out and i genuinely thought it was a mock up that some hibs fan had made for a laugh. Still piss myself at this to this day :faf:

"The beautiful people" oh ma sides :faf::faf::faf::faf::faf:

Iain G
18-03-2016, 04:00 PM
sitting in a Macdonald in Saudi arabia. nearly spat my big mac over a Arab next to me. thanks for the laugh and of course the truth

Hope it wasnt Mixu ;-)