PDA

View Full Version : Drop Stokes and Cummings.

The_Horde
16-03-2016, 07:33 PM
Wonderful idea. Leave the football genius to the gaffer eh?

Coco Bryce
16-03-2016, 07:34 PM
Cummings has been garbage...again.

murray26
16-03-2016, 07:35 PM
Early doors.. Let's do the gloating after the match.. P.s delighted for stokes..

Toldo123
Wonderful idea. Leave the football genius to the gaffer eh?
Football genius is stretching it a bit

Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk

Northernhibee
Right, this isn't directed at the people who were genuinely gutted at Sunday and posted out of despair (we've all been there) but the ones who wanted to use Sunday as a "Look at me and how much I think I know, this player's ****, that players ****, Stubbs should go" etc - GIRFUY.

Glad we can get back to supporting the team :flag:

The_Horde
16-03-2016, 07:38 PM
Cummings has been garbage...again.

Apart from having a hand in the second goal?

Famous Fiver
16-03-2016, 07:38 PM
I was an El Alagui man before the start and would still like him to get a run out at some stage in the second half. Might offer something different to Cummings and Keatings if needed.

hibsbollah
16-03-2016, 07:39 PM
The response to the cup final on here has been, broadly speaking, embarrassing, even if we go on to lose 3-2 tonight. The criticism of Stokes in particular, who has been here for less than 10 games and played well in my eyes, has been just bizarre.

Well done everyone up in inversneckie tonight :aok:

Coco Bryce
16-03-2016, 07:41 PM
Apart from having a hand in the second goal?

A hand? Not bad for 45mins :rolleyes:

One Day Soon
16-03-2016, 07:44 PM
The response to the cup final on here has been, broadly speaking, embarrassing, even if we go on to lose 3-2 tonight. The criticism of Stokes in particular, who has been here for less than 10 games and played well in my eyes, has been just bizarre.

Absolutely right. He was always going to need games to get match fitness and in my view was brought in primarily with the final few games for the title/playoffs in mind. I have been saying to anyone who will listen that he's likely to be back to his best by the time the Scottish Cup Final comes around - IF we are in it and IF Celtc aren't.

And I think the equally petulant petted lip over Cummings is pretty short sighted too.

Northernhibee
16-03-2016, 07:47 PM
A hand? Not bad for 45mins :rolleyes:

2-0 up at HT against a team a league above away from home and that's the best you can come up with? Get right over yourself and quickly, son.

The Harp Awakes
16-03-2016, 07:47 PM

:agree:

Stokes hasn't been brilliant since he came here but he hasn't been our worst player. The abuse has been out of order and what better way of responding by bagging a couple of goals tonight.

Captain Trips
16-03-2016, 07:53 PM
So up until tonight there was no reason whatsoever to question Stokes, Cummings or our creativity? I questioned it with reason, the reason being we blew the League in 4,matches largely due to what went on in final 3rd.

People have genuine desire for Hibs to win and were expressing that over last few weeks, what's sad is this Desperation to get it up folk.

There is nothing to get up anyone we cannot transfer any goals back in time the League remains blown the reason they were criticised at time.

madhatter
16-03-2016, 07:53 PM
:agree:

Stokes hasn't been brilliant since he came here but he hasn't been our worst player. The abuse has been out of order and what better way of responding by bagging a couple of goals tonight.

Nothing Stokes has received as far as I've heard has been indicative of "abuse". What Oxley has received has been closer to that word...

shezer
16-03-2016, 07:59 PM
Nothing Stokes has received as far as I've heard has been indicative of "abuse". What Oxley has received has been closer to that word...

We sat and endured a "Hibs fan" call Stokes a Prima donna baxtard for most of the final. He then resorted to racism by slating him for being Irish.

I thought Stokes made some great runs for the final and didn't get half the ball he should have.

madhatter
16-03-2016, 08:02 PM
We sat and endured a "Hibs fan" call Stokes a Prima donna baxtard for most of the final. He then resorted to racism by slating him for being Irish.

I thought Stokes made some great runs for the final and didn't get half the ball he should have.

I stand corrected. I didn't hear anything like that at ER or at the final. Hear abuse of Oxley at every game. Doesn't matter how often it occurs though but yeah, both are unacceptable.

keep the faith
16-03-2016, 08:05 PM
So up until tonight there was no reason whatsoever to question Stokes, Cummings or our creativity? I questioned it with reason, the reason being we blew the League in 4,matches largely due to what went on in final 3rd.

People have genuine desire for Hibs to win and were expressing that over last few weeks, what's sad is this Desperation to get it up folk.

There is nothing to get up anyone we cannot transfer any goals back in time the League remains blown the reason they were criticised at time.

😉