PDA

View Full Version : shares

bookert
15-03-2016, 06:00 PM
Must have been okd for share application, money came off today.

Hamish
15-03-2016, 06:16 PM
Same here. Thought we might have got an email informing us when the money would be transferred.

Matt92
15-03-2016, 10:30 PM
Must have been okd for share application, money came off today.

Was this labelled "The Hibernian" as a reference??

Super_JMcGinn
16-03-2016, 08:42 AM
Was this labelled "The Hibernian" as a reference??

Yes, mine was titled The Hibernian as well. Any idea if we receive any paperwork? Other than my initial email saying I was being put forward to the board for approval I have heard nothing, not complaining just wondering :wink::wink:

Super_JMcGinn
22-03-2016, 07:36 AM
Same here. Thought we might have got an email informing us when the money would be transferred.
I've still heard nothing since the money was taken off. I'm going through to ER today and was thinking of mentioning it at the ticket office, I have had no correspondence at all since I applied for my shares. how bout you Hamish? Does anyone have any info before I enquire in person? I hate asking about something I know nothing about lol.

my left peg
22-03-2016, 07:41 AM
Ive agreed topay in four installments.....had the first payment taken...but not heard anything.

Sent from my SM-G360F using Tapatalk

Salisbury Hibby
22-03-2016, 07:47 AM
Same here. Money taken in last few days without any communication from the club in advance.

Sent from my SM-A500FU using Tapatalk

bookert
22-03-2016, 07:52 AM
Same here. Money taken in last few days without any communication from the club in advance.

Sent from my SM-A500FU using Tapatalk

Yes I'm the same, all quiet since money cam off.

Argylehibby
22-03-2016, 09:16 AM
The club will have to allot the shares to those who applied and to do that they will have a board meeting or at least a meeting of board members with the authority to allot shares. Once they have approved the application I would assume they will then process the payment and once confirmed that all funds have been cleared they would then hold that meeting and allot the shares. Next step is to print and post the certificates.

I don't think they would allot the shares until they knew funds were cleared funds.

franks
22-03-2016, 09:41 AM
I bought shares in the last issue heard nothing from the club for weeks. Sent a couple of e-mails asking what was happening first reply said they were processing applications second said the share certificates would be sent out next week, received my share certificate around 6 weeks after application.

Super_JMcGinn
22-03-2016, 10:57 AM
I bought shares in the last issue heard nothing from the club for weeks. Sent a couple of e-mails asking what was happening first reply said they were processing applications second said the share certificates would be sent out next week, received my share certificate around 6 weeks after application.
Thank you to you and Argylehibby, info very helpful and very much appreciated. I won't enquire at the ticket office now :wink:

Hamish
24-03-2016, 06:57 PM
I've still heard nothing since the money was taken off. I'm going through to ER today and was thinking of mentioning it at the ticket office, I have had no correspondence at all since I applied for my shares. how bout you Hamish? Does anyone have any info before I enquire in person? I hate asking about something I know nothing about lol.

Got my thank you e mail from Leeann today.

Super_JMcGinn
25-03-2016, 07:56 AM
Got my thank you e mail from Leeann today.
Me too Hamish, and from her personal email at the club too :greengrin

dafthibby
26-03-2016, 01:27 PM
Proud shareholder here as well.

dafthibby
26-03-2016, 01:29 PM
The club will have to allot the shares to those who applied and to do that they will have a board meeting or at least a meeting of board members with the authority to allot shares. Once they have approved the application I would assume they will then process the payment and once confirmed that all funds have been cleared they would then hold that meeting and allot the shares. Next step is to print and post the certificates.

I don't think they would allot the shares until they knew funds were cleared funds.

Any idea when we get our certificate as I want to frame it

BigKev
26-03-2016, 06:47 PM
I bought shares around a month ago and seem to remember getting either a message once the application was complete or an email stating it would be around 8 weeks after payment was processed that you receive a certificate.

Took the club nearly two weeks to take the money I'd pledged so guessing at a ten week turnaround overall.

Andy74
26-03-2016, 06:52 PM
I bought shares around a month ago and seem to remember getting either a message once the application was complete or an email stating it would be around 8 weeks after payment was processed that you receive a certificate.

Took the club nearly two weeks to take the money I'd pledged so guessing at a ten week turnaround overall.

I transferred some shares late January. Still waiting on the certificates. I can only assume they do them in batches and you just have to wait!

jimmythefish
27-03-2016, 09:32 AM
I'm thinking of buying some shares & would like to buy them over the 4 month payment plan, but at the moment I can't afford it , the current window is open til 30th June , does this mean that the payment plan will still be available up until this date or does this mean that your shares have to be paid for by the 30th June ?

Super_JMcGinn
11-04-2016, 04:33 PM
My share certificate came today and I couldn't even be bothered opening it :( Hopefully will be feeling better by tomorrow night.

KdyHby
24-05-2016, 12:07 PM
Have just applied for shares, feel good factor!