PDA

View Full Version : I'm hurting like everyone else

livi hibs 1875
15-03-2016, 06:59 AM
With some good luck instead of bad luck , better finishing or players not injured , we could or should have won the cup and everything would have been ok , trust me I'm not a happy clapper by any means but some of the stuff that has been posted on here is ott (in my personal opinion). Sack the manager ,not going back.............. just thought I'd share now is it crash helmet time for me :confused:

Hibernia&Alba
15-03-2016, 07:03 AM
Not crash helmet time, mate. I think some of the criticism has been a tad OTT, though it's born of a frustration we all feel. We haven't won in five and need to put that right. A few victories and it will settle down, but if we don't gain promotion .net will go nuclear I feel!

Giro Playboy
15-03-2016, 07:12 AM
but if we don't gain promotion .net will go nuclear I feel! And so it should do

Libby Hibby
15-03-2016, 07:16 AM
I'm hurting like so many but if we can somehow manage to get through tomorrow, offside goal, goal mouth scramble an own goal even, then this season is far from over.

In the period until the Semi date and tomorrow, Stubbs has a chance to get the formation of the side correct, address the lack of balance and suss out the best striking partnership that will see us until through until the end of the season.

Then we will hopefully be in good form for the Semi and the play offs.

Disappointed as I am regards Sunday, there is still plenty to play for. Hopefully the players still see it the same way as me.

GGTTH 💚

lucky
15-03-2016, 08:00 AM
We lost but it's time to move on. We can't change the past. But the future can still be great. The ICT game is massive the team have chance to bounce back and then we're are back at Hampden