PDA

View Full Version : Reality check

Hawick hibee
14-03-2016, 01:11 PM
To all the doubters, come on have a word with yourself! Stubbs is the man to lead this team, aye mistakes are made team selection will never be agreed 100% by fans, we have a manager in place that is rebuilding this club from the bottom up with the help from Leeann and others behind the scene. 2 years ago this club was in a desperate state and it required a rebuild and within 2 years we are starting to put it back on the map. Players are actually wanting to sign for us and just remember what league we are in aye we want out and rest assured this team is as good as any in Scotland we have proved it in the cups, we also prove we are vulnerable too with slip ups along the way.
I have faith in Stubbs and the rest even if we miss out this season, I still think he is the right man to continue to build the club.

Bob1875
14-03-2016, 01:12 PM
It's about how we react now and if Stubbs learns from his mistakes. If he starts with the same top 2 on Wednesday then serious questions will be raised about his managerial capabilities.

BSEJVT
14-03-2016, 01:33 PM
To all the doubters, come on have a word with yourself! Stubbs is the man to lead this team, aye mistakes are made team selection will never be agreed 100% by fans, we have a manager in place that is rebuilding this club from the bottom up with the help from Leeann and others behind the scene. 2 years ago this club was in a desperate state and it required a rebuild and within 2 years we are starting to put it back on the map. Players are actually wanting to sign for us and just remember what league we are in aye we want out and rest assured this team is as good as any in Scotland we have proved it in the cups, we also prove we are vulnerable too with slip ups along the way.
I have faith in Stubbs and the rest even if we miss out this season, I still think he is the right man to continue to build the club.

Everyone makes mistakes

It how you react to making them and whether you continue to keep on making the same mistakes that dictate success or failure.

The jury's out but this isn't a new phenomenon for Stubbs and he needs to prove he is other than a one trick pony.

I personally hope he does, as right now the positives outweigh the negatives.

I might even be able to forgive him missing out on promotion as we cannot continue to change managers, but we need to see signs of flexibility and adaptability not seen to date.