PDA

View Full Version : Henderson

BOB MARLEYS DUG
14-03-2016, 10:07 AM
Looked like he was in tears at FT. Gutted for him as much as anyone, great player and really appreciate him being at us!

Baw187
14-03-2016, 10:09 AM
When they scored their 2nd he was on the ground battering it in frustration. Been said a few times but it really is great to see an loan player play for us with such passion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Giro Playboy
14-03-2016, 10:10 AM
Looked like he was in tears at FT. Gutted for him as much as anyone, great player and really appreciate him being at us! I'm sure he really appreciates being at us. Other than play for the Celtic U20s every week he is getting regular 1st team fitba and a appearance at Hampden.

Hermit Crab
14-03-2016, 10:11 AM
I'm sure he really appreciates being at us. Other than play for the Celtic U20s every week he is getting regular 1st team fitba and a appearance at Hampden.

Maybe, just maybe he will get another Hampden appearance with us.

fulshie
14-03-2016, 10:27 AM
Am personally gutted for all the players and supporters. We shouldn't have lost but that's football for you. I thought we did enough to win the game esp in the first half. We have to move on as there's still a lot of work to be done starting on Wed. C'mon the Hibees, :flag:

NAE NOOKIE
14-03-2016, 11:52 AM
Am personally gutted for all the players and supporters. We shouldn't have lost but that's football for you. I thought we did enough to win the game esp in the first half. We have to move on as there's still a lot of work to be done starting on Wed. C'mon the Hibees, :flag:

http://www.hibs.net/images/smilies/top%20marks.gif

rcarter1
14-03-2016, 11:55 AM
Henderson is class in a glass. But he needs direction from the management as to how to maximise his impact on games. Focus on playing balls in earlier would be a start - or taking shots when he makes space for himself (which he does regularly).

Captain Trips
14-03-2016, 12:41 PM
Henderson is class in a glass. But he needs direction from the management as to how to maximise his impact on games. Focus on playing balls in earlier would be a start - or taking shots when he makes space for himself (which he does regularly).

Unfortunately yesterday he along with others were guilty of switching foot then back then trying to see what was on then trying something else and losing the ball or momentum of attack. He might have been lifting that Trophy if crosses were put in sooner. If he is too young to know that Stubbs isn't. They all need telt, get it into the box sooner, midfielders be busting gut to get in there.

Big_Franck
14-03-2016, 01:44 PM

Agree with this. He is great at making half a yard of space for himself in and around the box. Unfortunately a lot of the time he uses that half a yard of space to turn back and try to beat the man again rather than putting in a cross or going for goal.

He doesn't seem to believe in his ability to score when he gets near the box which is surprising. Liam should be more selfish in and around the box, he'd get a decent number of goals if he was.

hibsbollah
14-03-2016, 01:46 PM
We were near the front and He was indeed in tears at the end. I would absolute love it if we could somehow get Celtic to part with him. I love the way he plays the game.

hibsboy69
14-03-2016, 03:25 PM
We were near the front and He was indeed in tears at the end. I would absolute love it if we could somehow get Celtic to part with him. I love the way he plays the game.

Agree 100%

Renfrew_Hibby
14-03-2016, 03:28 PM
I know his cousin and says he is indeed a hibee but when you are contracted to one of the old firm I suppose you keep that sort of thing to yourself

HappyHanlon
14-03-2016, 03:44 PM
Hendo had a good game but I just wish he's stop with the tricks and flicks. He tried about 3-4 yesterday and all resulted in lost possession, granted he then won the ball back but should never be in that position.

That aside, he's superb. Get him signed LD!

rcarter1
14-03-2016, 04:23 PM
Unfortunately yesterday he along with others were guilty of switching foot then back then trying to see what was on then trying something else and losing the ball or momentum of attack. He might have been lifting that Trophy if crosses were put in sooner. If he is too young to know that Stubbs isn't. They all need telt, get it into the box sooner, midfielders be busting gut to get in there.

Agree entirely. Reminds me a bit of the young C. Ronaldo who flattered to deceive, but then went on to become truly devastating. It will come I am sure for Henderson, and then it wont be a case of wether Celtic recall him, but who want to take him from Celtic. Im sure he will be busting a gut to put ICT to the sword this Wednesday, and I hope he does!!