PDA

View Full Version : Shanghai Night club

Delboy4
13-03-2016, 08:01 PM
If I could be totally arsed, I would got to Shanghai tonight and if the Hibs players that felt that the warranted to go out and bevvy, I would put them in their place.
Please stay away from The city because you did nothing to warrant a night out...! That's all

Thecat23
13-03-2016, 08:04 PM
If I could be totally arsed, I would got to Shanghai tonight and if the Hibs players that felt that the warranted to go out and bevvy, I would put them in their place.
Please stay away from The city because you did nothing to warrant a night out...! That's all

Unlucky not to have won it. Ross County catch us on the break and score, it happens! I certainly wouldn't be having a pop at them if I seen them.

HibsNutter
13-03-2016, 08:06 PM
Some players went out after the Hearts final, which was utterly sickening but that team was full of c**ts to put it nicely and they didn't care. This team were devastated about the result and I can't imagine any of them being out tonight.

Cod Boy
13-03-2016, 08:07 PM
Yet again rewarding failure by going to Spain same as The play offs a waste of money

Since90+2
13-03-2016, 08:12 PM
What a random thread.

If Hibs players went to a nightclub and you were there you would put them in their place? Have you any knowledge they are going to a nightclub tonight or is this just a scenario you have created to be able to post about? Very odd.

sleeping giant
13-03-2016, 08:13 PM
What a random thread.

If Hibs players went to a nightclub and you were there you would put them in their place? Have you any knowledge they are going to a nightclub tonight or is this just a scenario you have created to be able to post about? Very odd.

First post to almost make me smile a wee bit.

dmc1875
13-03-2016, 08:15 PM
Guys I am BDM at Le Monde and there is NO "party" or anything for Hibs players at Shanghai after the loss.

Time For Heroes
13-03-2016, 08:15 PM
So the players go out, whats the big deal? They dont care about Hibs by going out? Does that mean that every Hibee out tonight drowning there sorrows doesn't care either?
Jeezo.

Baldy Foghorn
13-03-2016, 08:18 PM
Think any celebrations would have been "watered down", given we have another huge game on Wednesday..........

Speedy
13-03-2016, 08:18 PM
I'd have more of an objection because they should be resting for the game in 3 days, not because we lost.

(In your hypothetical scenario of course)

danhibees1875
13-03-2016, 08:22 PM
Tell you what, if I could be arsed going down to London tonight I'd have some seriously stern words with stokes.

Every one of those players will be resting up tonight with 100% focus on winning on Wednesday. I have no doubt in that.

Onceinawhile
13-03-2016, 09:09 PM
I tell you what. If the squad come round my house, I'll give them a piece of my mind.

marinello59
13-03-2016, 09:14 PM
Tell you what, if I could be arsed I would head to Time Twisters soft play centre tomorrow and have some harsh words with any Hibs players who felt they deserved to be playing on slides and eating chicken nuggets. I'd put them in their place.
'Cummings, get out of that ****ing ball pit" I'd say. Or something like that.

high bee
13-03-2016, 09:15 PM
Surely they gave their all, were unlucky to lose and we actually had no devine right to win today. County are 4th in the league above us and we were the better team today but that's football. Familiar feeling today in not having the cutting edge but it was an honest professional performance where our inability to break down a team that defended in numbers cost us.

If any of the team wanted to go out and drown their sorrows tonight I wouldn't begrudge it although I'm sure they wouldn't be out anyway considering we've got a game midweek, they've set the bar this high and that's why we all feel disappointed today.

Sprouleflyer
13-03-2016, 09:23 PM
Give me a cup final and lose over getting papped out the cups in a earlier round every week!

The wins we had on way to the semi were great, the semi at tyncastle was a great day out and until the 90th minute today, we were doing fine against a team that is 10 or 11 places above us in the league.

Apart from RC and Hibs fans today, what were the rest doing? Oh aye thats right , hew haw!

13-03-2016, 09:28 PM
Yet again rewarding failure by going to Spain same as The play offs a waste of money

Hear, hear. Add to that the great prep for this season by taking the players to Spain in Pre-Season. Result players training pattern disrupted by travelling and having to train at different times to keep out the sun! First competitive match 6-2 loss to the Gers at home!!

Also hope they enjoyed their night at the 5-star Mar Hall last night. More money well spent.
And we wonder why we loss money year on year.

DH1875
13-03-2016, 10:12 PM
Unlucky not to have won it. Ross County catch us on the break and score, it happens! I certainly wouldn't be having a pop at them if I seen them.

I would, massive game on Wednesday night.

matty_f
13-03-2016, 10:14 PM
If any Hibs players are planning on setting fire to my car tonight, I'll be having serious words with them. Auto-arson isn't acceptable no matter how gutted you are.

Delboy4
13-03-2016, 10:49 PM
What a random thread.

I'm an agent and from a couple of my players (whom I would not name of course) who are friends with a few Hibs players told me that's where they were going after the game. Now, it might have been only if they won but as I said if they were out after losing and having a massive game in 3 days I would be totally peeved off..!

Danderhall Hibs
13-03-2016, 11:07 PM
Anyone from .net in Shanghai tonight?

joebakerforever
13-03-2016, 11:09 PM
I'm an agent and from a couple of my players (whom I would not name of course) who are friends with a few Hibs players told me that's where they were going after the game. Now, it might have been only if they won but as I said if they were out after losing and having a massive game in 3 days I would be totally peeved off..!

Win or lose, hardly sensible with a major game in 3 days time

dmc1875
13-03-2016, 11:24 PM

See my post. It's not happening there is nothing for Hibs at Shanghai tonight.

Danderhall Hibs
13-03-2016, 11:27 PM
See my post. It's not happening there is nothing for Hibs at Shanghai tonight.

:aok:

silverhibee
13-03-2016, 11:58 PM

On the Unite Scheme.

Danderhall Hibs
14-03-2016, 12:21 AM
Disappointed VivaPalmeiras deleted his post. I appreciated it. :aok:

Viva_Palmeiras
14-03-2016, 12:25 AM
Disappointed VivaPalmeiras deleted his post. I appreciated it. :aok:

A moment of clarity amongst the haze of energetic waste.

TheHarpy76
14-03-2016, 06:00 AM
These threads do my head in. Footballers are as entitled to have a few beers after work as the next person, win or lose.

Luzern67
14-03-2016, 07:00 AM
These threads do my head in. Footballers are as entitled to have a few beers after work as the next person, win or lose.

Imagine telling someone on here they weren't going for a drink after their work! If they were embarrassed stubbs would be entitled to warn them about going out, they were unlucky, regardless whether you think someone was ***** or played well, it looked to me like everyone gave 100%, you can't ask for more than that

Alex Trager
14-03-2016, 07:04 AM
If Stubbs was swithering about letting them have a pint in success I think you can rest assured they weren't out last night

Eaststand
14-03-2016, 07:04 AM

I'm a secret agent mate, and obviously i can't say who i work for, as its a secret, BUT, if anybody is thinking of starting a war or doing anything nasty - id have a few strong words to say to them, so if there are any potential troublemakers reading this, id say, think again !!

My contacts tell me that our players are gutted at losing yesterday, and after a team discussion about what they felt about the final, they headed home after the game.

GGTTH

Benny Brazil
14-03-2016, 07:09 AM
This board can be really bizarre when people have had too much to drink :greengrin

Nicho87
14-03-2016, 07:15 AM
La cala twice, 2 losses, maybe just stay at our state of the art training complex eh?

Viva_Palmeiras
14-03-2016, 07:27 AM
La cala twice, 2 losses, maybe just stay at our state of the art training complex eh?

Because the difference between booting it out the park taking it to star time and allowing them to score is determined by the location of the training base? Did you read the explanation behind taking the team away?

I'd suggest we as Scots in football tend to be quite conservative. Perhaps that's why Marc Wotte moved on. We need to be open to new ideas - football has moved on - have we?

Whilst the dunes of Gullane will always be there that was due to convenience and lack of access to other facilities.

I'm told the Norweigian FA actually owns La Manga and they go there for tournaments in their winter break. That's a fair bit of committment. Perhaps there is something in it?

Giro Playboy
14-03-2016, 08:31 AM
If that Anthony Stokes comes around to my house today and wants to start mucking about with my gas combi boiler I will swear I will give him a slap

Pretty Boy
14-03-2016, 08:44 AM
I nipped out for a roll and some juice this morning.

Happy to report there were no Hibs players in the corner shop but if there had been I'd have gone ****ing mental.

'Oi Fonts, make a mistake yesterdy and think your entitled to orange juice, it's gruel and water for you all week ya useless ****'. Or something like that.

14-03-2016, 10:32 AM
Some players went out after the Hearts final, which was utterly sickening but that team was full of c**ts to put it nicely and they didn't care. This team were devastated about the result and I can't imagine any of them being out tonight.

That team were a bunch of gutless no marks who really couldn't give a **** about the club, just there to pick up a wage and leave so it really doesn't surprise me that some of them went up the town bevying after that final. I was however particularly surprised at Gary O'Conner being one of them as he claims to have so much love for hibs. Then again he isn't the sharped tool in the box.

bob12345
14-03-2016, 10:42 AM
Has anyone checked the touristy sites, museums, etc for any of our players? If I see Mark Oxley at any portrait galleries, I certainly won't be buying him anything from the gift shop.

Pretty Boy
14-03-2016, 11:04 AM
Has anyone checked the touristy sites, museums, etc for any of our players? If I see Mark Oxley at any portrait galleries, I certainly won't be buying him anything from the gift shop.

Nor sure about that but I'm going to nip out later to Tesco and I'll be sure to keep an eye out.

If I see Stokes buying branded goods I'll be telling him he hasn't earned them and suggest he should be looking at the value range for the forseeable. Bloody billy big baws.

1987kev
14-03-2016, 11:15 AM
Just nip into macdonalds for lunch Cummings was there I started chucking muffins at him shouting how do you like it ya useless c***

Betty Boop
14-03-2016, 11:19 AM
Just nip into macdonalds for lunch Cummings was there I started chucking muffins at him shouting how do you like it ya useless c***

:greengrin

lyonhibs
14-03-2016, 11:39 AM
I'll be keeping a beady eye out over here.

If I spot Stevenson indulging his legendary fashion sense in the upmarket boutiques of Bahnhofstrasse, I won't be held responsible for my actions.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
14-03-2016, 11:42 AM
What a ridiculous thread.

Cabbage East
14-03-2016, 11:49 AM
See if I come back from work and the entire squad is ploughing my girlfriend I will be healthy raging like.

HibbiesandtheBaddies
14-03-2016, 11:50 AM

Correct :agree:, that's the difference.

Time For Heroes
14-03-2016, 01:13 PM
See if I come back from work and the entire squad is ploughing my girlfriend I will be healthy raging like.
I'll be more raging at Stokes, guaranteed to miss the target :greengrin