PDA

View Full Version : Take the night off Hibs Net

keep the faith
13-03-2016, 06:51 PM
I have looked in the forum but won't be back tonight. We lost and its sore. We didn't play well but certainly were the better team on the day.
The predictable search for a scapegoat, questioning of Stubbs, slaughtering of Thomson, blaming of Stokes etc etc by the usual posters is not for me tonight.
Keep the Faith. GGTTH.

seanshow
13-03-2016, 07:04 PM
GGTTH wise words.

kj79
13-03-2016, 07:07 PM
Misery loves company:boo hoo::boo hoo:

patch1875
13-03-2016, 07:21 PM
Keep the faith keep the faith.

Eyrie
13-03-2016, 07:32 PM
There are a lot of people getting worked up about how badly Hibs have let them down.

Maybe it's an age thing, but all I can say is it must be nice if the biggest concern in your life is the inability of eleven strangers to play a game.

sleeping giant
13-03-2016, 07:35 PM
There are a lot of people getting worked up about how badly Hibs have let them down.

Maybe it's an age thing, but all I can say is it must be nice if the biggest concern in your life is the inability of eleven strangers to play a game.

I can't really see anybody saying it's the biggest concern of their life. I do see a lot of pissed of people who follow their team , feeling badly let down.

Seems fair enough after another cup final loss.

jacomo
13-03-2016, 07:38 PM
I have looked in the forum but won't be back tonight. We lost and its sore. We didn't play well but certainly were the better team on the day.
The predictable search for a scapegoat, questioning of Stubbs, slaughtering of Thomson, blaming of Stokes etc etc by the usual posters is not for me tonight.
Keep the Faith. GGTTH.

Well said. I am now going to take your advice and sign off.

:aok:

Tomorrow is another day.

DH1875
13-03-2016, 07:40 PM
I blame myself. Been to 5 cup finals and lost them all. Missed the killie game :boo hoo::boo hoo::boo hoo:

itslegaltender
13-03-2016, 07:48 PM
I'm the exact same. Goals scored 2, conceded 15.

Just realised its not Hibs that's the problem, it's me.

Iain G
13-03-2016, 07:52 PM
Keep the Faith. GGTTH.

Dont see the need to avoid this place and the debate and disection of the game. Mistakes were made and the team didnt perform as they have proves that they can. While decisions were made by the management that should be discussed. Thats the joys of. Net that we all have an opinion

Bristolhibby
13-03-2016, 08:03 PM
I've seen 11 Hibs players let us down soooo many times it's unbelievable.

For me it's so important that we don't let losing the cup final get in the way about losing 2nd the league, promotion is so much more important.

J

Thecat23
13-03-2016, 08:09 PM
Thought we played well. Should have taken the chances we had, but Cunmings had possibly the worst game he's had in a Hibs top.

Still, we have a big cup to win still 😉

Torto7062
13-03-2016, 08:10 PM
Keep the Faith. GGTTH.

100% Agree.......It's sore and I'm hurting and I hope the players feel it too because we could be back in May

silverhibee
13-03-2016, 08:11 PM
Night

Badge
13-03-2016, 08:49 PM

I'm beginning to wonder if you are at the wind up. It's tough getting beat in s cup final and then you don't answer when questioned about your comment about the 3-5-2 formation.

Eyrie
13-03-2016, 10:51 PM
I'm beginning to wonder if you are at the wind up. It's tough getting beat in s cup final and then you don't answer when questioned about your comment about the 3-5-2 formation.

I've got pissed off (and just pissed) seeing us get relegated and lose cup finals before. Eventually I realised that life goes on and there is no point getting too upset about something I can't influence since I'm not the manager or a player. There's nothing I can do in the stands or on the sofa to affect the outcome.

I'll look for your question re the 3-5-2.

Diclonius
13-03-2016, 10:54 PM
If we win on Wednesday it will be back to feelgood mode on here.

ALF TUPPER
13-03-2016, 11:04 PM
I'm taking a Hibs.net ( few days ) holiday. Media blackout.

The Hibees are emotionally and mentally exhausting me.
Bye for now

Eyrie
13-03-2016, 11:07 PM
I've got pissed off (and just pissed) seeing us get relegated and lose cup finals before. Eventually I realised that life goes on and there is no point getting too upset about something I can't influence since I'm not the manager or a player. There's nothing I can do in the stands or on the sofa to affect the outcome.

I'll look for your question re the 3-5-2.

Found your question, and I'm completely confused why I referred to us playing 3-5-2 today in that thread.

snooky
13-03-2016, 11:12 PM

Agreed it's definitely an age thing - either that or I'm just punch-drunk from years of disappointment.

Waxy
13-03-2016, 11:13 PM
Done superb to get to the final in the first place.Sore to take but for some reason i felt worse after the Falkirk semi in the SC last year.

truehibernian
13-03-2016, 11:20 PM
Done superb to get to the final in the first place.Sore to take but for some reason i felt worse after the Falkirk semi in the SC last year.

Said the same tonight - Ross County had chances and it was a decent game today. Falkirk was a game we literally dominated first seconds to last - and in the Scottish Cup !!!

A win would have been fantastic today but for me it's promotion - that's the only measure of success this season - we cannot be in this league next year.

Baader
13-03-2016, 11:26 PM
Said the same tonight - Ross County had chances and it was a decent game today. Falkirk was a game we literally dominated first seconds to last - and in the Scottish Cup !!!

A win would have been fantastic today but for me it's promotion - that's the only measure of success this season - we cannot be in this league next year.

Spot on mate. Today was disappointing but to be honest I've seen it all before and developed kind of an immunity to Hampden defeats. Seeing them win finals is a nice bonus.

You are right - promotion this season is the be all and end all.

neil7908
13-03-2016, 11:27 PM
I blame myself. Been to 5 cup finals and lost them all. Missed the killie game :boo hoo::boo hoo::boo hoo:

Been to 4 and lost them all. Also missed the Killie game!

mim
13-03-2016, 11:42 PM
Night

Nite nite

Jim44
13-03-2016, 11:47 PM
Thought we played well. Should have taken the chances we had, but Cunmings had possibly the worst game he's had in a Hibs top.

Still, we have a big cup to win still 

Agreed, but I would replace 'a big cup' with 'promotion'.

silverhibee
13-03-2016, 11:49 PM
Nite nite

:shhhsh!: