PDA

View Full Version : Season Ticket!!

CB_NO3
13-03-2016, 05:17 PM
Just bought it on my phone for next season. Its hard being a Hibs fan but I love the ride.

Hibee_Craig7062
13-03-2016, 05:37 PM
Forever and ever!!!

GreenOnions
13-03-2016, 06:28 PM
Me too. Haven't had a season for three years but I just bought mine last week.

sleeping giant
13-03-2016, 06:29 PM
Just bought it on my phone for next season. Its hard being a Hibs fan but I love the ride.

Pervert.

GreenOnions
13-03-2016, 06:33 PM
Pervert.

:-D
:top marks

franks
13-03-2016, 09:02 PM

I admire your enthusiasm tonight. I'll join you in the next few days.

lord bunberry
13-03-2016, 09:11 PM
I admire your enthusiasm tonight. I'll join you in the next few days.

As will I

Sprouleflyer
13-03-2016, 09:15 PM
Well done! I will be renewing!

HibsNutter
13-03-2016, 09:20 PM
Got mine, don't care if we were to end up in League 2. We'd still be there every week.:gwa:

Stokesy's on fire
13-03-2016, 09:30 PM
Will always renew my season ticket I'm just a bit more hacked off about handing my hard earned over after that today

Nicho87
14-03-2016, 01:22 AM
Marketing campaign just got a whole lot tougher leanne.

HibbySpurs
14-03-2016, 06:30 AM
Well done the OP for that after yesterday's let down.

Was my two eldest kids first final at 13&9 as the last two were against the **** and smelltic.

Asked them if they still wanted a season ticket for the first time next season and both gave emphatic yes's.... Something about Hibs that just gets under your skin and into your blood.... Like an incurable virus!!!!!

My 9yo was adamant he was flying his scarf out the car window on the way home as well.... That was a great thing to see him do.

HibbyAndy
14-03-2016, 06:40 AM
3 Season tickets in the Famous five lower purchased Saturday night ,Always been an East stander but trying something different :cb

ruthven_raiders
14-03-2016, 06:41 AM

Was my two eldest kids first final at 13&9 as the last two were against the **** and smelltic.

Asked them if they still wanted a season ticket for the first time next season and both gave emphatic yes's.... Something about Hibs that just gets under your skin and into your blood.... Like an incurable virus!!!!!

My 9yo was adamant he was flying his scarf out the car window on the way home as well.... That was a great thing to see him do.

Good on your son. My son is 10 and it's the first time he has felt devastated after a game, he now gets what supporting hibs is, never used to get into it, but bless him was standing on his seat last 20mins convinced hibs were going to score....

Scouse Hibee
14-03-2016, 07:36 AM
Renewed ours on Saturday,my glory hunting quest continues.

hibsmad
14-03-2016, 10:10 AM
I'll be renewing. Can't really say I love the journey we're on however.

I'm actually pretty ****ing sick of it!

For whatever reason though, I'll be back.

MyJo
14-03-2016, 10:29 AM
3 renewed and 3 new ones bought on Saturday night.

I'm disappointed by the result yesterday but if I'm being honest I have felt worse as a hibs fan before. Losing the league cup final to Livingston, watching a bunch of spineless mercenaries crumble against hearts in the Scottish cup final and our relegation all rank above yesterday.

The players at the club now seem to care about hibs and want to succeed, we have quality young players that I enjoy watching again, we are playing some good football and the club itself has been transformed in the last two years. It's a club that I'm proud to support again even if things on the pitch don't always go our way.

Yes, im annoyed that Stubbs chose the wrong formation and tactics (IMO) and that he didn't make subs long before he eventually did but he is only in his second year as a manager, it's the first time he has been in a cup final he is still learning his craft. If he or any of our players didn't make mistakes occasionally then they would be neither human or hibs players as surely someone who gets everything right every time would be making millions playing or managing at the highest level.

For me Stubbs and the team are doing a hell of a lot more right than they are doing wrong and after the last 7 or 8 years of utter dross that is worth supporting.

Joe Baker2
14-03-2016, 04:32 PM
Bloody love this club!
:flag:

h185forever
14-03-2016, 05:00 PM
Renewed today me for me and my son ...GGTTH

YorkshireHibee
14-03-2016, 05:22 PM
I'll be renewing mine on Thursday when I'm back up. The Club means more to me than anyone would think...

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

iwasthere1972
14-03-2016, 05:39 PM
Renewing mine very soon. So is my brother.

GGTTH

DaveF
14-03-2016, 05:42 PM
Will renew but not in any great hurry to do so.

hibsboy69
14-03-2016, 06:22 PM

This is a great post (the bit in bold has made me feel quite emotional actually!)

It should be pinned on the walls of the home dressing room at Easter Road and also the walls of the Training Centre.

HIBS TILL WE DIE

Wheat Hound
14-03-2016, 06:35 PM
Renewed last week. Hibs are like your child. They can annoy you more than anything or anyone but still you love them and will do forever (I had to change my initial spouse comparison as you canny divorce Hibs 😀). GGTTH

Hermit Crab
14-03-2016, 06:36 PM
I'll be renewing but will use payment plan again.

Spike Mandela
14-03-2016, 07:09 PM

:not worth Well said. It's a rollercoaster ride for sure with more lows than highs but the thrill of being on the Hibee journey is always there.:thumbsup:

Dibben
14-03-2016, 07:34 PM
That's me signed up for next year. Ticket for me and my son in the FF lower - hoping to get better seats in the summer... 😊

First ST since my love of Hibs was temporarily 'butchered' - son is really looking forward to it now as well!