PDA

View Full Version : The Unofficial Match Day Thread for Well Anything Cup Final Day Related

Ronniekirk
13-03-2016, 07:51 AM
Usually start one if going to a Match so didn't want to break from that in case it was unlucky .

There is a separate thread for Attire and lots of other Threads already up and running with Silver Hibee having bagged the Honour of starting the Official Match day Thread .

I have usually got a feeling how most Cup Finals are going to go and unfortunately been right on most of these The 2007 one was a stick on and that was a special Team that in my view was Mowbray s Legacy to the Club
Today I am ****ing Buzzing ,no question . Think however this one is too hard to call ,or maybe I don't want to appear complacent .
Only two Championship Teams have won it Lets hope we are the Third .Some would say we aren't a Championship side as we have better quality players than many Teams in the Leaugue above us .
We fell at the Semi Final against Falkirk in the S C last season and I was gutted ,I don't want to experience that Emotion Today and am sure Stubbs will have used that as well to Motivatevthe players .
Hanlon and Mcgeoch are big misses for me .

But if we apply ourselves , have the correct attitude , dig in and earn the right to play,and then handle the occasion and express ourselves we are more than capable of achieving victory today .

This Team deserves success for the way it has performed in this completion to date ,but we need a similiar performance
Would rather we do it in normal time as don't want to risk players tiring
McGinn and Hendo despite still being young players ,can stamp thier authority on this game ,and Stokes can repay the faith Stubbs has shown in him ,Jason can rekindle his goal scoring exploits and the Ox needs to be commanding ,the centre backs strong and commanding ,and the wing backs brave and swashbuckling .
Let's just ****ing do this Hibs , don't fail at the Final Hurdle ,Be positive . :flag:
:gwa::flag:

The he weather is dry through here in the West Safe journey everyone ,Back the Team and drive them on .

Carheenlea
13-03-2016, 08:56 AM
Bus from Peebles well on it's way after a 9.30am departure. A rendition of "We've Got McGinn!" to send us off as we head for Shettleston Juniors Club for pre match refreshments.

Golden Bear
13-03-2016, 09:10 AM
Bus from Peebles well on it's way after a 9.30am departure. A rendition of "We've Got McGinn!" to send us off as we head for Shettleston Juniors Club for pre match refreshments.

Give the Peebles Hibees all the best from me. I'll be on number 2 bus, leaving at 11am.

:flag:

bronca
13-03-2016, 09:58 AM
Been out for my morning shopping (rolls,beer) here in Mount Florida where I live.suns been glimpsed and gone but still warm enough with little wind to be comfortable without a jacket.few hibees dotting about here already GGTTH

mutley
13-03-2016, 10:28 AM
Sat in Wilkies bar at the bottom of Leith having a quick hair o' the dug before getting on our bus.

Mon the Hibees

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk