PDA

View Full Version : many in your street ,or area going to Hampden?

monktonharp
12-03-2016, 08:48 PM
I live in quite a wee street, in the East End of Edin. but just spoke to a few in my street. the whole hoose on the end is a given(Kenny if your on here). 2 doors away me. next to me defo although he used to watch the rangers for some strange reason. 4 doors up, a squad of them(wee kids going to their first).next to them probables, next again to them defo. and 2 doors up from them are going. hoping that we win, and If I come home totally pissed, they wont call the polis and understand, that we've got McGinn. Not many on the other side of the street, but hey it's a cup final and we need a bit of leeway.:wink:

linlithgowhibbie
12-03-2016, 08:52 PM
Four across the road from me that never usually go and us two:thumbsup:

Famous Fiver
12-03-2016, 08:56 PM
Boy next to me is a Jambo, I suspect he'll be behind the settee most of the afternoon.

The rest of them are a mixture of Nordic Walkers, BB officers and librarians.

Craig_in_Prague
12-03-2016, 08:57 PM
Just me ;)

greenlex
12-03-2016, 08:58 PM
Im in a tiny village in South Lanarkshire. None here but me. There is a Jambo two doors down (only discovered this a few weeks ago) but he isnt going. :greengrin

HH81
12-03-2016, 08:59 PM
Just me + 1 from Halifax area.

SteveHFC
12-03-2016, 08:59 PM
Anyone from the easthouses area of Dalkeith going? :wink:

stoneyburn hibs
12-03-2016, 09:05 PM
None that I know of, I know almost everybody in this village and there is about 3 declared hibbys here outside my two kids and I. It was a challenge to "keep" my youngest in his earlier years, given the weedgie supporters here. He bleeds emerald green now. I'm taking the credit 😊. Broxburn Hibee, I'm taking your handle as I'm moving there soon.

greenlex
12-03-2016, 09:07 PM
None that I know of, I know almost everybody in this village and there is about 3 declared hibbys here outside my two kids and I. It was a challenge to "keep" my youngest in his earlier years, given the weedgie supporters here. He bleeds emerald green now. I'm taking the credit . Broxburn Hibee, I'm taking your handle as I'm moving there soon.
I lived in the West Calder area for years. (Harburn for the most) There is a surprising amount around there.:flag:

Sir David Gray
12-03-2016, 09:08 PM
Nobody in my local area.

Unfortunately I live in an area infested by Sevconians.

MSK
12-03-2016, 09:13 PM
I live in quite a wee street, in the East End of Edin. but just spoke to a few in my street. the whole hoose on the end is a given(Kenny if your on here). 2 doors away me. next to me defo although he used to watch the rangers for some strange reason. 4 doors up, a squad of them(wee kids going to their first).next to them probables, next again to them defo. and 2 doors up from them are going. hoping that we win, and If I come home totally pissed, they wont call the polis and understand, that we've got McGinn. Not many on the other side of the street, but hey it's a cup final and we need a bit of leeway.:wink:Im here Wullie, just getting all the hibs gear ready for the trip the morn 😄👍

stoneyburn hibs
12-03-2016, 09:13 PM
I lived in the West Calder area for years. (Harburn for the most) There is a surprising amount around there.:flag:

I think that the West Lothian area outside of Livingston is well covered with Hibs fans. I've taken the train from Bathgate for the best part of the season and there's always a decent amount of Hibees on it.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
12-03-2016, 09:16 PM
7 including me and my Dad!

monktonharp
12-03-2016, 09:18 PM
None that I know of, I know almost everybody in this village and there is about 3 declared hibbys here outside my two kids and I. It was a challenge to "keep" my youngest in his earlier years, given the weedgie supporters here. He bleeds emerald green now. I'm taking the credit . Broxburn Hibee, I'm taking your handle as I'm moving there soon.that is a bit strange. I've heard that most people in that sma' pairt o' Scotland are ballop connected:greengrin

matty_f
12-03-2016, 09:20 PM
Quite a good number of Hibees in Dunfermline, not sure how many in my street though!

monktonharp
12-03-2016, 09:23 PM
Just me + 1 from Halifax area. not a bad turnout, from deepest west yorks. Compo and Cleggie not going?

stoneyburn hibs
12-03-2016, 09:23 PM
that is a bit strange. I've heard that most people in that sma' pairt o' Scotland are ballop connected:greengrin

Och gies a break ! I live here but not from here.

monktonharp
12-03-2016, 09:26 PM
Quite a good number of Hibees in Dunfermline, not sure how many in my street though!:agree:the Wilcon bit, behind the cinema complex is full of Edinburgh punters. buy a hoose with a garage, what will they think o' next.

monktonharp
12-03-2016, 09:34 PM
Och gies a break ! I live here but not from here.awrite, sorry. but what do you do in the summer when all around yous is cornfields:greengrin

iwasthere1972
12-03-2016, 09:34 PM
Just me I think. Most of my neighbours are auld and I'm just a nipper compared to them.

SON OF PADDY
12-03-2016, 09:36 PM
Me and my two laddie's meeting up with my nephew in Glasgow.
Neighbours either side of me !!
8 all together, bring it on.

Pete
12-03-2016, 09:36 PM
Wee Lewis. :thumbsup:

Argylehibby
12-03-2016, 09:44 PM
Just me and my daughter from the houses around me.

Was a pretty grim day today though. House just across the road has been rented out and the new folk moved in today. Every male that was there to help with the flit was wearing herts tops of one description or another. :rolleyes: I'm sure they will know at least one of their neighbours are Hibby's tomorrow though!!

Aldo
12-03-2016, 09:50 PM
Just me from my street and unless there are any other Hibby's in Leven it's just me again!

Bishop Hibee
12-03-2016, 10:06 PM
Loads from Leith Links going as you would expect. My bus is probably half Restalrig and half elsewhere.

Dashing Bob S
12-03-2016, 10:08 PM
My street in Merchiston is strongly Jambo, except for some glory hunting greens across the street, who generally come out for the big occasion.

NAE NOOKIE
12-03-2016, 10:52 PM
Just me AFAIK ...... bus going from Gala though .... I'll be on the Earlston bus with the usual suspects.

GGTTH

:flag:

ruthven_raiders
12-03-2016, 11:12 PM
One other family in our street in Swanston are Hibees

Topographic Hibby
12-03-2016, 11:12 PM
I live in a wee bit of the Wee County. My neighbours are a Jambo, a Jambo and a petrol-head. Its all OF and a good few Hearts folk in the streets beside me. Oh, and the family of one of the Scotland Rugby squad.

Don't know of anybody else going to Hampden. Travelling down on my own-some.:rolleyes:

silverhibee
12-03-2016, 11:17 PM
I live in quite a wee street, in the East End of Edin. but just spoke to a few in my street. the whole hoose on the end is a given(Kenny if your on here). 2 doors away me. next to me defo although he used to watch the rangers for some strange reason. 4 doors up, a squad of them(wee kids going to their first).next to them probables, next again to them defo. and 2 doors up from them are going. hoping that we win, and If I come home totally pissed, they wont call the polis and understand, that we've got McGinn. Not many on the other side of the street, but hey it's a cup final and we need a bit of leeway.:wink:

Right, just ran up and down the street tapping folks doors, "a few f*** off's you know what time it is" infact that was the answer i mostly got, :greengrin but i think there will be a few in my street heading to the game. :thumbsup:

One thing for sure, everyone in my street certainly know I'm going to Hampden tomorrow. :flag:

The Harp Awakes
12-03-2016, 11:18 PM
There's 6 Hibee households I know of in our wee street in Musselburgh heading through to Hampden. I'd say Musselburgh is mostly a Hibs town these days. Never used to be when I moved there 25 years ago when there was more of an even spread.

marinello59
12-03-2016, 11:20 PM
It's a sad day when burglars no longer walk the streets casing the joint but lazily post on internet forums. This country really has gone to the dogs.

weecounty hibby
12-03-2016, 11:20 PM
I live in a wee bit of the Wee County. My neighbours are a Jambo, a Jambo and a petrol-head. Its all OF and a good few Hearts folk in the streets beside me. Oh, and the family of one of the Scotland Rugby squad.

Don't know of anybody else going to Hampden. Travelling down on my own-some.:rolleyes:
There is a Hibs supporters bus that runs from Alloa every home game. Been on the go for decades. 50+ going tomorrow leaving from Star Inn at 09:30. Get in touch with a Spike Mandela from on here as he helps run it

Topographic Hibby
12-03-2016, 11:31 PM
There is a Hibs supporters bus that runs from Alloa every home game. Been on the go for decades. 50+ going tomorrow leaving from Star Inn at 09:30. Get in touch with a Spike Mandela from on here as he helps run it

S' OK. I know about the Alloa bus - it used to leave from McKinlays in Primrose St, if I recall right. I'm sorted with arrangements for Glasgow, thanks for the heads-up.:thumbsup:

green viper
12-03-2016, 11:57 PM
S' OK. I know about the Alloa bus - it used to leave from McKinlays in Primrose St, if I recall right. I'm sorted with arrangements for Glasgow, thanks for the heads-up.:thumbsup:
82 going from Uphall and broxburn ggtth

EH54
12-03-2016, 11:59 PM
82 going from Uphall and broxburn ggtth

75 from Livingston :thumbsup:

dp00
13-03-2016, 12:06 AM
I'm currently looking at a dark Easter road stadium out my living room window , I'd imagine there will be a few folk going from the flats around here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

inglisavhibs
13-03-2016, 12:09 AM
None that I know of, I know almost everybody in this village and there is about 3 declared hibbys here outside my two kids and I. It was a challenge to "keep" my youngest in his earlier years, given the weedgie supporters here. He bleeds emerald green now. I'm taking the credit . Broxburn Hibee, I'm taking your handle as I'm moving there soon.
i know a hibby from stoneyburn!

silverhibee
13-03-2016, 12:11 AM
It's a sad day when burglars no longer walk the streets casing the joint but lazily post on internet forums. This country really has gone to the dogs.

Think the burglars will all be up at Ross County, let them be annoyed by a helicopter for a change. :greengrin

monktonharp
13-03-2016, 12:11 AM
There is a Hibs supporters bus that runs from Alloa every home game. Been on the go for decades. 50+ going tomorrow leaving from Star Inn at 09:30. Get in touch with a Spike Mandela from on here as he helps run it:aok:well done the ALLOA BOYS. I worked in Broxburn a long time ago, and got on the Uphall bus on my own a couple of times at the Greentree? One time, I only had the entrance fee to a match at Killie, and sat in the bus as they all went into a pub half way through. I was spewing, but managed a wee kip until they came back on. no one knew me, so I was not offered a pint!:paranoid: think the bus picked up in phumpie aswell?

monktonharp
13-03-2016, 12:15 AM
Think the burglars will all be up at Ross County, let them be annoyed by a helicopter for a change. :greengrin:agree:I considered that. take the big white van up. fill it with antiques only but the cup comes first:greengrin

HH81
13-03-2016, 06:52 AM
not a bad turnout, from deepest west yorks. Compo and Cleggie not going?

Never heard of them but if they reading and need a lift pm me ha.

Giro Playboy
13-03-2016, 07:05 AM
No idea at the moment but as soon as I find out I will come on here and let you know:wink:

WellingtonHibby
13-03-2016, 07:37 AM
Just me. I'm absolutely sure. But they will all be enjoying our rendition of sunshine on Leith at 7am tomorrow!

LancsHibs
13-03-2016, 07:52 AM
Never heard of them but if they reading and need a lift pm me ha.

:tee hee: Last of the Summer Wine mate. Your probably just a fraction too young!

Ronniekirk
13-03-2016, 07:56 AM
None ,they are either old firm fans or Buddies but I dinnae give a Monkeys

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

buktapurple79
13-03-2016, 09:19 AM
Northfield in force

Northernhibee
13-03-2016, 09:21 AM
Three on the Megabus from Arbroath :hyper

Onceinawhile
13-03-2016, 09:21 AM
Us and the next door neighbour so 7 of us 👍👍

Craig_HFC
13-03-2016, 09:26 AM
The 26 bus is basically a Hibs supporters bus at the moment! Mon the East Lothianers!

lyonhibs
13-03-2016, 09:27 AM
From my street in Zurich, I can confidently say nane.

Next door neighbour in Edinburgh is/was a ST holder, so imagine he'll be present

Broken Gnome
13-03-2016, 09:52 AM
Major 9.30 exodus of around, ooh, must be as many as twelve from Dalkeith. Place is buzzin.

SteveHFC
13-03-2016, 09:53 AM
Major 9.30 exodus of around, ooh, must be as many as twelve from Dalkeith. Place is buzzin.

There was at least 7 of us when we left at 8.

oneone73
13-03-2016, 09:56 AM
There's 6 Hibee households I know of in our wee street in Musselburgh heading through to Hampden. I'd say Musselburgh is mostly a Hibs town these days. Never used to be when I moved there 25 years ago when there was more of an even spread.

Another one from the Burgh! Heading through on a Milton Mowbray bus.

Broken Gnome
13-03-2016, 09:58 AM
There was at least 7 of us when we left at 8.

I'm not part of the hardcore :(

EastCalderHibby
13-03-2016, 10:34 AM
just me and son from our street but loads from east and mid calder ggtth
:flag::flag::flag::flag::flag:

MKHIBEE
13-03-2016, 10:37 AM
Don't know of anyone else from Northampton going

Speedy
13-03-2016, 11:00 AM
Stepped out my door and the first person I saw had a hibs scarf on. I'm at Murrayfield.

Benny Brazil
13-03-2016, 11:11 AM
Just me my son and daughter from my street in the Ferry, 2 of my neighbours are Yams season ticket holders - but there was a busload of 50 or so Hibbys leaving from the Ferry earlier this morning.