PDA

View Full Version : Final in Thailamd

frasco
12-03-2016, 04:12 PM
Long shot but I'm in Thailand for the final. Hate being away for big games. Does anyone know where they might show the game in Patong? Or anyone watched games here before?

Giro Playboy
12-03-2016, 04:17 PM
Long shot but I'm in Thailand for the final. Hate being away for big games. Does anyone know where they might show the game in Patong? Or anyone watched games here before? The big Aussie sports bar on the Bangla Road will put it on if you ask. Its called AussieBar. In saying that every game ive watched their has always been on Sky or BT Sport. I'm not sure if they can pick up BBC. I was in Pattaya in February and all the bars I tried couldn't get the Hearts v Aberdeen cup tie which was on BBC.

frasco
12-03-2016, 05:30 PM
The big Aussie sports bar on the Bangla Road will put it on if you ask. Its called AussieBar. In saying that every game ive watched their has always been on Sky or BT Sport. I'm not sure if they can pick up BBC. I was in Pattaya in February and all the bars I tried couldn't get the Hearts v Aberdeen cup tie which was on BBC.
I thought that would be a good shot. Asked a few Irish bars already but no joy

Eire hibs
12-03-2016, 05:59 PM
If you've an android device put Kodi on and download the sports devil zip file and you should be able to get it. The film on app could have it as well but I think it only has bbc1 Scotland and not bbc2 Scotland.

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

SeanWilson
12-03-2016, 06:02 PM
The big Aussie sports bar on the Bangla Road will put it on if you ask. Its called AussieBar. In saying that every game ive watched their has always been on Sky or BT Sport. I'm not sure if they can pick up BBC. I was in Pattaya in February and all the bars I tried couldn't get the Hearts v Aberdeen cup tie which was on BBC.
..........? Being as he's in Thailand and majority of us aren't...... Wait a minute....

trev the hat
12-03-2016, 06:22 PM
..........? Being as he's in Thailand and majority of us aren't...... Wait a minute....

😂😂😂

frasco
13-03-2016, 05:30 AM
Spoke a guy at the Aussie bar says he'll stick it on. Ggtth!

Giro Playboy
13-03-2016, 06:57 AM
Spoke a guy at the Aussie bar says he'll stick it on. Ggtth! :aok: Hopefully you will be celebrating with a few Changs