PDA

View Full Version : pre match entertainment

aiden15088
12-03-2016, 01:08 PM
Does anyone know if there's pre match entertainment at lesser hampden tomorrow.

jarre1875
12-03-2016, 01:08 PM
Think i saw something about a fanzone but no to sure

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Billy Whizz
12-03-2016, 01:19 PM
Does anyone know if there's pre match entertainment at lesser hampden tomorrow.

There's a fanzone from 12 noon
Details on Hibs official site

Tom Hart RIP
12-03-2016, 06:39 PM
Just watching Everton v Chelsea. Horse being paraded round pitch at half time. I'm sure we had a National winner paraded round Hampden before a cup final but can't remember if 72 or 79? Anyone else remember?
I also seem to remember during 72 final there was a race featuring girls or women?? I was 12/13 and there with my dad who wasn't a football fan. No proper segregation so we were surrounded by weedgies who were shouting obscenities about what they would like to do to the runners. Not sure who was more embarrassed me or my old man.

Pretty Boy
12-03-2016, 06:41 PM
Just watching Everton v Chelsea. Horse being paraded round pitch at half time. I'm sure we had a National winner paraded round Hampden before a cup final but can't remember if 72 or 79? Anyone else remember?
I also seem to remember during 72 final there was a race featuring girls or women?? I was 12/13 and there with my dad who wasn't a football fan. No proper segregation so we were surrounded by weedgies who were shouting obscenities about what they would like to do to the runners. Not sure who was more embarrassed me or my old man.

Amberleigh House was the horse at the Everton game. Won the 2004 (I think) National. Must be a fair age now.

DH1875
12-03-2016, 06:44 PM
The pound shops have hundreds of stuff on sale for St Paddy's day. Hats, flags, balloons, streamers, all sorts of crap. Buy it all and make your own entertainment :thumbsup: