PDA

View Full Version : Final bus with no parking pass

Bleeds green
12-03-2016, 09:32 AM
I've only just found out about parking passes for final I have a coach running but don't have pass will this cause any issues?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

djs69
12-03-2016, 09:41 AM
Nah, just means unlikely to get in car park, but you'll get parked up ok

DaveF
12-03-2016, 09:43 AM
Nah, just means unlikely to get in car park, but you'll get parked up ok

Thought all buses had to be registered and assigned a number? Otherwise what was the point in packs being sent out?

Bleeds green
12-03-2016, 09:45 AM
Thought all buses had to be registered and assigned a number? Otherwise what was the point in packs being sent out?

What would they do though?? Send us hame? Didn't realise until I seen just now u needed to register actually got a coach and a mini bus full travelling through

southfieldhibby
12-03-2016, 09:48 AM
You'll 100% be fine. I've ran buses to every final for the last donkeys years, the last one I didn't bother contacting Hibs and it was no bother...the main thing is the number makes you're bus easier to find for your groups...I'd suggest making something for the front window to make it easier to find.

DaveF
12-03-2016, 09:49 AM
What would they do though?? Send us hame? Didn't realise until I seen just now u needed to register actually got a coach and a mini bus full travelling through

I dunno mate, I'm on the train :-)

It might not mean anything but I'm sure someone who is running a bus will tell you.

Bleeds green
12-03-2016, 09:52 AM
You'll 100% be fine. I've ran buses to every final for the last donkeys years, the last one I didn't bother contacting Hibs and it was no bother...the main thing is the number makes you're bus easier to find for your groups...I'd suggest making something for the front window to make it easier to find.

Cool mate big flag should do the trick. Cheers

linlithgowhibbie
12-03-2016, 10:03 AM
I've only just found out about parking passes for final I have a coach running but don't have pass will this cause any issues?

Won'tbe a problem. Its a system that is put in place so that Pol Scot can set aside enough parking areas for buses.

We have two buses going thru neither will be in designated parking areas as we are going to clubs with their own parking facilities. There will be room for all.

PS the cynic in me also thinks they want to know so they can check buses for alcohol where they leave from and they have bus organisers details kept on their intelligence files!!!:gwa:

Sudds_1
12-03-2016, 10:20 AM
you should be fine..........usual bus parks up the polmadie road will have plenty space. As wa suggested though, put something in yer front windae so punters can find the bus for going home............

Onceinawhile
12-03-2016, 10:25 AM
Fairly sure that invalidates all tickets for the game other bus I'm afraid.

5,000 fine for the convener too.

ancient hibee
12-03-2016, 12:13 PM

Sounds like one of these bus trips when someone will know a shortcut.

cabbageandribs1875
12-03-2016, 12:24 PM

the passengers will also get fines for knowingly travelling on a bus without the correct documentation, it's going to be an expensive trip for them all

saying "ah didnae ken officer, honest" can not be used as an excuse for ignoring the rules

hibbycraig
12-03-2016, 01:36 PM
the passengers will also get fines for knowingly travelling on a bus without the correct documentation, it's going to be an expensive trip for them all

saying "ah didnae ken officer, honest" can not be used as an excuse for ignoring the rules

Bloody health and safety gone mad!