PDA

View Full Version : Quick Question.........

Sudds_1
11-03-2016, 03:03 PM
For the first time ever I'm having to do the match via hospitality - long story but essentially contracted sever vasculitis a few months ago leaving both feet badly ulcerated. Currently swathed in bandages and walking like a hobbit. So no way I'd be able to walk the Polmadie road from our gangs bus. Small price to pay to see the boys ..but wouldn't miss it for anything....and I can make the short walk from the car park. But........

....blurb says no team colours. Would I get away with my Hibs tartan scarf??

Hibernia&Alba
11-03-2016, 03:09 PM
That sounds like a horrible thing to experience and is surely worthy of wearing what the hell you like. Play the sympathy card and I'm sure you'll be okay. :aok:

Droopy
11-03-2016, 03:23 PM
Im also in hospitality and taking my tartan scarf, im sure it will be okay, worst case scenario leave it at reception desk and pick it up on way out

Sudds_1
11-03-2016, 03:48 PM
Im also in hospitality and taking my tartan scarf, im sure it will be okay, worst case scenario leave it at reception desk and pick it up on way out

yep...think I will. Be the first time in 45 years I haven't worn the green!

In the Nevis ....look out for the limping hobbit!

mutley
11-03-2016, 03:56 PM
Hospitality in 2007, we were all given a scarf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leithwalk
11-03-2016, 07:35 PM
Taking both scarves - at least one should get through. Cold day anyway

mentalhibee
11-03-2016, 07:42 PM
For the first time ever I'm having to do the match via hospitality - long story but essentially contracted sever vasculitis a few months ago leaving both feet badly ulcerated. Currently swathed in bandages and walking like a hobbit. So no way I'd be able to walk the Polmadie road from our gangs bus. Small price to pay to see the boys ..but wouldn't miss it for anything....and I can make the short walk from the car park. But........

I'm also in hospitality and will be bringing a scarf. Our seats are in the Hibs section!

Bristolhibby
11-03-2016, 07:46 PM
The old man and cousin were in hospitality for that final.

Dad had Hibs tie, green hanky in top pocket and Hibs cuff links. Think you will be fine with a scarf.

J

Bostonhibby
11-03-2016, 09:24 PM

Had to do it quite a few times. Always had a scarf about our person. Keep it in your pocket until you're in your seat and you'll be fine. Doing the same Sunday. Sensible trousers, green shirt; hibs socks discretely worn[emoji6]

Only issue we ever had was in the last Scottish cup final where two celtc morons were allowed in hibs hospitality but revealed themselves with a wee celebration after the first goal. They were shifted quickly after a scuffle with the guy behind me. Hospitality people were mortified they were there and cut the hibby who was sorting them out quite a bit of slack[emoji106]

Enjoy your day.

NadeAteMyLunch!
11-03-2016, 10:04 PM
You'll be fine. It's more to stop folk pitching up in their strips. Might be more of any issue if we were playing Hearts, Rangers etc. Stick it in your pocket until your in if you're in any doubt

Bostonhibby
11-03-2016, 10:11 PM
You'll be fine. It's more to stop folk pitching up in their strips. Might be more of any issue if we were playing Hearts, Rangers etc. Stick it in your pocket until your in if you're in any doubt
Agree. For that final in 2012 I had my hibs tie on and we wore our scarves in our seats no bother.

Sudds_1
12-03-2016, 04:02 AM
Cheers all of you for the good advice.............gonna be a new experience for me..............CAN'T WAIT!

Greencore
12-03-2016, 04:36 AM
Go for it and enjoy the final.