PDA

View Full Version : JKB: McGinn or Holt

FromTheCapital
10-03-2016, 08:48 PM
http://bit.ly/226smHV

Will bring a smile to your face.
"McGinn is overrated" they cry...
Yet he's twice the player of Djoum and a player that they could only dream of having.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tamig
10-03-2016, 08:57 PM

Yet he's twice the player of Djoum and a player that they could only dream of having.

Surprisingly quite a few comments on there from posters rating McGinn.

SmashinGlass
10-03-2016, 08:58 PM

Tore their midfield to shreds over 2 games recently. The seethe and the jealousy is hilarious to see

Stax
10-03-2016, 08:59 PM

:crazy: Some belters there, "doesn't deserve to be anywhere near a Scotland squad" from the mob that gave us Ian Black and genius tactician that deemed him worthy of a cap at Easter road.

FromTheCapital
10-03-2016, 09:05 PM
Surprisingly quite a few comments on there from posters rating McGinn.

Not enough though, have to appreciate Scotland best talent more :wink
In all seriousness though, one of them makes a fair point that McGinn dictates games, Holt doesn't.

poolman
10-03-2016, 09:12 PM
I liked the one where one Muppet says "Championship players are there for a reason"

Must have forgot we just papped them oot the cup, and we were the better team by a good way over two games IMO

Mr White
10-03-2016, 09:20 PM
I liked the one where one Muppet says "Championship players are there for a reason"

Must have forgot we just papped them oot the cup, and we were the better team by a good way over two games IMO

And also that a good few of their squad were signed while they were in the championship. Their captain left to stay in the championship too.

EastCalderHibby
10-03-2016, 10:03 PM

championship players that has pumped halve of the premier teams including the BIG TEAM
so were is the :jamboclow s logic
the reason that no hearts players are in the squad is Scotland try to play FOOTBALL NOT HOOFITANDHOPEBALL
:flag::flag::flag::flag::flag:

Captain Trips
10-03-2016, 10:14 PM
What Hearts think of our players is irrelevant and will be largely biased based as will our thoughts on their players, upshot being I have no care at all what they think of any of our squad. They can go and do one.

Hibeesmad
10-03-2016, 10:15 PM
McGinn strolled past 2 hearts players and played a sublime long ball to David Gray to score the winning goal at ER.

NadeAteMyLunch!
10-03-2016, 10:16 PM
I very rarely go on KB for obvious reasons, however I ventured across recently after we signed the young lad from Raith from under their noses. I discovered a thread named 'Scott Allan' so had a look. It was actually started last April, so just when Allan was smack bang in incredible form for us. The thread was obv started by some roaster saying he might be on his way to them [emoji28] There were then loads of comments saying he was pish, overrated, wouldn't get in their team and best of all, nowhere near as good as Prince Boateng. He was named Championship player of the season a month later. It beggars belief how biased and delusional some folk can be when it comes to football rivalry.

Captain Trips
10-03-2016, 10:22 PM
I very rarely go on KB for obvious reasons, however I ventured across recently after we signed the young lad from Raith from under their noses. I discovered a thread named 'Scott Allan' so had a look. It was actually started last April, so just when Allan was smack bang in incredible form for us. The thread was obv started by some roaster saying he might be on his way to them [emoji28] There were then loads of comments saying he was pish, overrated, wouldn't get in their team and best of all, nowhere near as good as Prince Boateng. He was named Championship player of the season a month later. It beggars belief how biased and delusional some folk can be when it comes to football rivalry.

Exactly so its really pointless reading anything they say unless you know one of them and you know to be genuine, living in Glasgow my friends support Rangers, Celtic and a few others and I respect their views on Hibs whenever they comment.

Pete
10-03-2016, 10:25 PM
John McGinn > Zinedine Zidane > Jason Holt

matty_f
10-03-2016, 10:33 PM
Who is Jason Holt?

Boyle89
10-03-2016, 10:46 PM
That is amazing. Someone actually defending levein as Scotland manager😂.

Spudster
10-03-2016, 10:51 PM
my friends support Rangers, Celtic and a few others and I respect their views on Hibs whenever they comment.
:shocked:

Smartie
11-03-2016, 09:56 AM
I actually think Holt is an excellent player.

Not as good as John McGinn though.

chinaman
11-03-2016, 10:21 AM
Why would a hibs fan even think of going on a saviles forum.
especiallly this close to cup final weekend.
this is OUR TIME. XXXX everything about THEM !!

MWHIBBIES
11-03-2016, 11:27 AM
All these positive stories about Hibs really gets to them, they hate it.

11-03-2016, 12:01 PM
I never bother looking over on keekback anymore. Filled with the biggest load of delusional, arrogant and down right moronic weirdos.

Ozyhibby
11-03-2016, 12:21 PM
Why would a hibs fan even think of going on a saviles forum.
especiallly this close to cup final weekend.
this is OUR TIME. XXXX everything about THEM !!

But they have lots of threads about Hibs. Lots.

zosohibee
11-03-2016, 12:32 PM
Forget all that, the real question is why is Gordon still overlooking Antti Niemi? :wink:

StevieT
11-03-2016, 12:42 PM
Forget all that, the real question is why is Gordon still overlooking Antti Niemi? :wink:

"'Cause he's Finnish"
"He's only 28 or 29"
:lolyam:

EastCalderHibby
11-03-2016, 05:00 PM
i never bother looking over on keekback anymore. Filled with the biggest load of delusional, arrogant and down right moronic weirdos.

what exactly were you expecting to find in such a ****hole like that

Danderhall Hibs
11-03-2016, 08:28 PM
Who is Jason Holt?

I thought he was the guy that played for Killie and Norwich?

Davy Mac
11-03-2016, 09:26 PM
Fxxx them, smug, up their erchies of the highest order.

Ken **** all about fitba, and these chumps have no dignity, class, honesty and integrity and intellect between them.

So as usual, cannae have a decent conversation with a Hertz fan, McGinn is quality biscuits and they know it.

GGTTH

NadeAteMyLunch!
11-03-2016, 10:00 PM
All these positive stories about Hibs really gets to them, they hate it.

Spot on. They love when the press have reasons to take the piss out of us. Anything else and they can't cope

Sir David Gray
11-03-2016, 10:21 PM
I thought he was the guy that played for Killie and Norwich?

Never got over that comeback we staged in the Scottish Cup semi final against Falkirk a couple of years ago IMO.

Danderhall Hibs
11-03-2016, 10:54 PM
Never got over that comeback we staged in the Scottish Cup semi final against Falkirk a couple of years ago IMO.

Amazing that he's still being linked for the Scotland squad - I thought his time had gone.