PDA

View Full Version : Coming along to watch the "Wee Team"

Salt N Sauzee
10-03-2016, 08:53 AM
Just seen on a Ross County fan forum that a "fair few" Hearts fans will be in their end on Sunday cheering on the Staggies.

Obsessive mutants.

Scott Allan Key
10-03-2016, 09:02 AM
Let's end this nonsense. Hearts refer to themselves as the Wee Team in their folksy wee song about their own team biding in Gorgie. All projection.

oneone73
10-03-2016, 09:09 AM
Just seen on a Ross County fan forum that a "fair few" Hearts fans will be in their end on Sunday cheering on the Staggies.

Obsessive mutants.

Aye, right. Some people will believe anything. They've really gone to the trouble of getting tickets posted out from Dingwall? A fair few? Baws.

Godsahibby
10-03-2016, 09:14 AM

Obsessive mutants.

I know a couple of boys that are going for a day out and will be in the County end. On the flip side there is also a St Johnstone fan and Celtic fan coming along with me. The more there the better it will be.

GreenLake
10-03-2016, 09:19 AM
Watch out for pickpockets!

Nutmegged
10-03-2016, 09:39 AM
I know 2 Celtic fans that are going with a group of Hibees to the game 👍

Greencore
10-03-2016, 09:53 AM
Hope they enjoy sunshine on leith by 30 thousand hibees 👍🏻

Geo_1875
10-03-2016, 09:57 AM
So some sister-****gers are coming along to support the sheep-****gers.

Wouldn't surprise me at all.

SlickShoes
10-03-2016, 10:03 AM
Seems bonkers, as much as I dislike hearts i'd never go to a game and support the opposite team especially in a cup final! There would be the slight chance they win and then you have to witness that in person, awful.

Alex Trager
10-03-2016, 10:09 AM
Seems bonkers, as much as I dislike hearts i'd never go to a game and support the opposite team especially in a cup final! There would be the slight chance they win and then you have to witness that in person, awful.

This has been discussed very recently on this board.

I agree with you. Never ever would I go to another cup final not involving Hibs and I will put another 'never' in front of that for a final with hearts; never never ever would I go in the opposing or indeed pink hun end.

But my mate knows of at least three jumbos going on Sunday.

It's madness IMO

Peevemor
10-03-2016, 10:10 AM
I was with Raith Rovers supporting mates at their final against Celtc - great day out.

lyonhibs
10-03-2016, 10:11 AM

Obsessive mutants.

All money in the pot that Hibs will get a split of.

Couldn't care less - the wee lambs won't get a day out to Hampden this year (again)

CallumLaidlaw
10-03-2016, 10:14 AM
All money in the pot that Hibs will get a split of.

Couldn't care less - the wee lambs won't get a day out to Hampden this year (again)

:agree: Essentially every Jambo that shows up is giving a tenner to hibs :aok:

Hibee87
10-03-2016, 10:27 AM
I went to school with a few yaks that sat in the Livi end. I did go to school in Livi, and they went with a few Livi supporting friends, but just shows their obsession if anything.

Smartie
10-03-2016, 10:40 AM
I saw Hearts win a cup final once. There is no way I would ever subject myself to the possibility of having to witness that again. If they're in a cup final and I'm in the house I'll flick back and forward between their game and whatever else is on, hoping that they embarrass themselves but there is no danger I'd pay to see them in a cup final. I'm not convinced I could even pay to see them in a cup final against Hibs again…...

I'm going to the Motherwell v Dundee United game on Friday night. I've had a brutal week at work and I'm really looking forward to it. A few beers, a train journey, a Friday night game, mates that I don't normally go to the football with, quite interested in seeing some of the teams at the bottom of the SPFL…..

Sometimes it is good to goto a game as a neutral if you're so inclined. It's weird and a bit sad that football's become so parochial or partisan that it's viewed with such suspicion that someone might want to go along to a game that doesn't involve your own team.

Especially when it's a cup final.

TBH I think it's a scandal that there are going to be empty seats at a cup final. Without wanting to start a "why should some folk get free tickets when some have to pay" debate, spare tickets should be given away to schools for free when it becomes clear that it's not going to sell out.

10-03-2016, 10:57 AM
Thanks for adding more money to our pot then ya obsessive mutants :aok:

Hibernia&Alba
10-03-2016, 11:14 AM
I saw Hearts win a cup final once. There is no way I would ever subject myself to the possibility of having to witness that again. If they're in a cup final and I'm in the house I'll flick back and forward between their game and whatever else is on, hoping that they embarrass themselves but there is no danger I'd pay to see them in a cup final. I'm not convinced I could even pay to see them in a cup final against Hibs again…...

I'm going to the Motherwell v Dundee United game on Friday night. I've had a brutal week at work and I'm really looking forward to it. A few beers, a train journey, a Friday night game, mates that I don't normally go to the football with, quite interested in seeing some of the teams at the bottom of the SPFL…..

Sometimes it is good to goto a game as a neutral if you're so inclined. It's weird and a bit sad that football's become so parochial or partisan that it's viewed with such suspicion that someone might want to go along to a game that doesn't involve your own team.

Especially when it's a cup final.

TBH I think it's a scandal that there are going to be empty seats at a cup final. Without wanting to start a "why should some folk get free tickets when some have to pay" debate, spare tickets should be given away to schools for free when it becomes clear that it's not going to sell out.

I've also been to a few games as a neutral and enjoyed it. But that's entirely different from going to a cup final involving your local rivals. Some of that lot are truly obsessed with Hibs to a disturbing degree. I bet Scott Wilson will be in the Ross County section!

Jonnyboy
10-03-2016, 11:18 AM
I was with Raith Rovers supporting mates at their final against Celtc - great day out.

As was I. Great day out as you say 👍

HappyHanlon
10-03-2016, 12:02 PM
I'd love to hope that the County fans would do the decent thing and give these creeps a proper kicking if spotted in the stand.

Hibee87
10-03-2016, 12:04 PM
I'd love to hope that the County fans would do the decent thing and give these creeps a proper kicking if spotted in the stand.

I wouldnt have thought they would want to ruin their Harris Tweed jackets

WeeRussell
10-03-2016, 12:17 PM
I wonder how many of these Jambos are the same ones maintaining that "it's only the diddy cup" so they couldn't care less if we win it :greengrin

I think this may make my mind up with regards to another thread - Jason Cummings with the last minute winner please :aok:

Baader
10-03-2016, 12:20 PM
Most Jambos I've met don't even pay to watch their own team never mind us. Strange people

chrisski33
10-03-2016, 12:23 PM
I wonder how many of these Jambos are the same ones maintaining that "it's only the diddy cup" so they couldn't care less if we win it :greengrin

I think this may make my mind up with regards to another thread - Jason Cummings with the last minute winner please :aok:

Id rather we won it before the last minute as dont think my heart could stand it! As for hearts fan going into the county end f@xk em and so what lol

Big_Franck
10-03-2016, 12:24 PM
If they want to give us their money let them. Hopefully hundreds of them attend.

Tapes99
10-03-2016, 12:29 PM
It must be HARD, all those sleepless nights with the measuring tape out, hoping to squeeze out an extra 400,000 or so inches I mean fans.

Northernhibee
10-03-2016, 12:31 PM
Only cup final they'll have for a good few years.

Hi Heid Yin
10-03-2016, 02:23 PM
Absolute tosh! Every Jambo and his dog will be skulking in the smallest room in their hoose, keeping a low profile and wishing the day away.

Gogs07
11-03-2016, 12:25 AM
The ****bos,especially over on broke back, are totally obsessed with Hibernian FC.

They have nothing else in their lives, other than hoping total defeat for Hibernian FC, from whoever the opposition are.

They are total inbred mutants, who are an embarrassment to the capital city!.

hfc rd
11-03-2016, 12:33 AM
Couldn't care less if their are a couple of yams in the County end on Sunday. Hibs doing the business and bringing the trophy back to Leith is all that I care about for this Sunday.

11-03-2016, 12:50 AM
There is bound to be a few, its only natural.
The reality is that the vast majority bragging they are going will be keyboard warriors claiming they are going but the reality is they won't.

Just like the hundreds of St J's fans who where claiming to have bought tickets in the Hibs end at the Semi final. Didn't see many from where I was sitting at Tynie, even when they did score.

Septimus
11-03-2016, 07:13 AM
Absolute tosh! Every Jambo and his dog will be skulking in the smallest room in their hoose, keeping a low profile and wishing the day away.

Seems a bit unkind to the dogs. SSPCA alert !

hibbymick
11-03-2016, 07:20 AM

If you can force yourself go and watch the league cup final that St Mirren pumped them in and watch how excited their players and fans get for it just being a Diddy cup. Don't let them fool you....They would love to get their hands on this cup.

Hibernia&Alba
11-03-2016, 07:24 AM
If you can force yourself go and watch the league cup final that St Mirren pumped them in and watch how excited their players and fans get for it just being a Diddy cup. Don't let them fool you....They would love to get their hands on this cup.

Of course they would. It's their terrible track record in the competition that inspires their dismissive attitude; a kind of "we don't really try" excuse. There are only three major trophies each season; winning one of them on Sunday would provoke enormous amounts of seethe in Gorgie.

Carheenlea
11-03-2016, 07:30 AM
Hearts fan mentality - If we have any chance of winning anything then it shows what a big club we are, but if not, we were not bothered about winning anyway.

One reason why I don't engage with Hearts fans, as most, where I live anyway, are unable to engage in football chat in an adult manner.

Stokesy's on fire
11-03-2016, 08:14 AM
Hearts fans fear us winning it so what they need to do is see us win it to take a way the fear of us winning it....make sense?

Hibernia&Alba
11-03-2016, 08:15 AM
Hearts fans fear us winning it so what they need to do is see us win it to take a way the fear of us winning it....make sense?

To Terry Butcher, aye, perfect sense.

Bostonhibby
11-03-2016, 08:30 AM
We finished their season early and all they've got left is meaningless games with eye watering hoofball on offer. There's bound to be some of them who want to see fast flowing football played the way it should be in a safe stadium with a prize to play for.

Kato
11-03-2016, 09:29 AM
One reason why I don't engage with Hearts fans, as most, where I live anyway, are unable to engage in football chat in an adult manner.

Too true. Any mention of Hibs or of being a Hibs fan their mouths twist in a weird way and utter garbage comes out their mouths.

Incapable of talking about football as a sport. Most of them.

11-03-2016, 12:31 PM

They can sprout that pish all they want if it makes them feel better (delusions to hide hurt is a yam specialty after all). Reality is that they would absolutely love to be heading to hampden for the final on sunday!

Man Down Under
11-03-2016, 01:16 PM
I would say they need to get out more but it's probably best they just stayed indoors.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

dangermouse
11-03-2016, 03:35 PM
I've also been to a few games as a neutral and enjoyed it. But that's entirely different from going to a cup final involving your local rivals. Some of that lot are truly obsessed with Hibs to a disturbing degree. I bet Scott Wilson will be in the Ross County section!

I was at the United v Celtic League Cup Final last season (United end)

poolman
11-03-2016, 04:05 PM
There is bound to be a few, its only natural.
The reality is that the vast majority bragging they are going will be keyboard warriors claiming they are going but the reality is they won't.

Just like the hundreds of St J's fans who where claiming to have bought tickets in the Hibs end at the Semi final. Didn't see many from where I was sitting at Tynie, even when they did score.

It's not natural to me :confused:

In fact it's the most unnatural thing anybody could do

Giro Playboy
11-03-2016, 04:53 PM
If Hearts were playing Ross Co how many of you on your day off would travel through to Glasgow on packed trains full of fans you hate costing about 15 quid. Then go through the hassle of getting to Hampden and then pay another 25 quid to stand in the Ross Co end...exactly....internet rubbish. I don't believe there will be a single Hearts fan in the Ross Co end.
And then ofcourse you have to travel back home on more packed trains with the same fans who could be celebrating a cup win

Pete
11-03-2016, 04:58 PM

Hearts and unnatural things go together.

stoneyburn hibs
11-03-2016, 05:26 PM
Let there be loads of them attending on Sunday, as previously mentioned it is more cash for us. The seethe and jealousy on hearing SOL at the end (should we win) would gut them.

11-03-2016, 05:32 PM

I didn't say "they" were natural. We all know that's not the case.