PDA

View Full Version : Who else is beginnning to feel buzzing for Sunday?

Northernhibee
09-03-2016, 10:28 PM
Been watching classic Hibs matches on YouTube all night, absolutely :hyper already for Sunday. Hampden is going to be bouncing :thumbsup::flag:

monktonharp
09-03-2016, 10:33 PM
I am starting to get organised, in my own mind that is. A bit annoyed that apart from "should have " been in the semi for the other cup, the fact that we have to replay 3 days after a hard cup final. the next round of that cup is weeks away, so why 3 days?

MWHIBBIES
09-03-2016, 10:37 PM
I'm smiling every time I think about being in the army of Hibs fans, always something special. :gwa:

Sir David Gray
09-03-2016, 10:38 PM
Nope. :boo hoo:

Trying hard to not even think about it if I'm honest.

Ginger Gehagan
09-03-2016, 10:41 PM
Been buzzing since the the ICT game finished on Sunday!! Just finished watching the 2007 dvd and got the 3.0 Ivan hat trick game on the now! It's going to be a long wait until 3pm on Sunday.:gwa:

Greencore
09-03-2016, 10:43 PM
Can't wait !!!!!

Pretty Boy
09-03-2016, 10:45 PM
Looking forward to it now. 2 days left at work then football Saturday morning, Hibs game Sunday. Taken next week off for a hungover Monday then to watch Cheltenham from Tuesday through Friday with a wee Inverness trip dropped in as well.

Haymaker
10-03-2016, 11:20 AM
:hyper pretty much starting the party tonight after work. Train from kings X at 1 on Saturday, party in leith Saturday night. :hyper

lyonhibs
10-03-2016, 11:25 AM
Looking forward to this big style now.

I'll knock off work a bit early tomorrow, have a beer or 3 before getting myself to Basel Airport, then by not long after noon on Saturday be in Glasgow when the buzz will really hit as the place starts to fill with Hibbies

:flag:

BOB MARLEYS DUG
10-03-2016, 11:27 AM
Not feeling it yet! I'm sure that will change on Saturday evening though!

Hibee87
10-03-2016, 11:35 AM
I wouldnt say im buzzing just yet, more impatient in that I just wish it would hurry up and be sunday alrready. Works a drag and then there is the friday night/ Sat to deal with. Im not going to drink till Sunday, but I knwo Sat night will be a mare without a sleeping beer or 6. Ive resisted the temptation to watch any videos of 07 as will try and do this Sat night.

Onceinawhile
10-03-2016, 11:37 AM
Spend my walk to the train station and the train journey every morning thinking about it.

Can't wait.

scoopyboy
10-03-2016, 11:48 AM
Starting to get the buzz now, probably because I'm making up seven sets of sweeps for the buses.

One of my favourite bits is looking out the back window of the bus on the M8 and seeing a seemingly never ending line of Hibs Supporters buses.

The team coming out to a huge Hibs support is also special for me.

And of course lifting the cup, lap of honour and SOL.

:flag::flag::flag:

SlickShoes
10-03-2016, 11:48 AM
Going both ways at the moment, from huge hype and anticipation to fear and dread. I know how good a cup win at hampden is so just live in the hope we can again achieve this. Then I end up thinking about the last few trips and my hype comes to a screeching halt.

Craig_in_Prague
10-03-2016, 11:49 AM
very much looking forward to Sunday, my last Hibs game was vs. Ross County in the league, which we won 2-1 at ER - the last win of that season! oops, edit that: and I was at Tynie when they beat us 2-0 as well that season, how the memory remembers what it wants :)

Seeing family, 30k+ Hibs fans, is really special and Sunday can't come quick enough.

Saturday won't be much fun, via Amsteram, Glasgow to Edin.... Waking up about 5.30 or 6am... followed by metro - bus - flight - flight - bus - bus - car - then finally at my mums for maybe 7pm.
Same journey back on Monday, won't mind if we've won though!

Hampden is a joke of a national stadium, I wish Scotland had a better one to make finals even more special....

It is what it is - plan on enjoying the day regardless of the match!

GGTTH

kenny.ff
10-03-2016, 11:53 AM
Been buzzing for it since monday, been watching all the hibs videos on youtube . Was arrested at the 2007 cup final and to young to remember 91 so this could be my 1st time seeing hibs lift a cup, 26 years of age and im like a 3 year old waiting on xmas:thumbsup:

lyonhibs
10-03-2016, 12:06 PM
Been buzzing for it since monday, been watching all the hibs videos on youtube . Was arrested at the 2007 cup final and to young to remember 91 so this could be my 1st time seeing hibs lift a cup, 26 years of age and im like a 3 year old waiting on xmas:thumbsup:

If you're 26 now, you were but a slip of a boy of 17 in 2007. Whatever did you do to get lifted?? :greengrin

LustForLeith
10-03-2016, 12:18 PM
Just found out I'm off on Monday. Where's the wee 'happy hungover' emoji thingy?

And at the same time put my tickets for Sunday in my wallet as not to forget!

Can't wait!

WeeRussell
10-03-2016, 12:18 PM
Looking forward to it now. 2 days left at work then football Saturday morning, Hibs game Sunday. Taken next week off for a hungover Monday then to watch Cheltenham from Tuesday through Friday with a wee Inverness trip dropped in as well.

Is that you WeeRusell?! :greengrin

Although don't think I'll make Inverness - surely that will involve missing half of Champion Chase day?

Col2
10-03-2016, 12:24 PM
Taking my 6 year old son who has been to only a handful of games. Wasn't sure so bought ticket to give me option. He is very excited now and wants a foam cup final hand. Talks about it all the time and so glad I made the decision to take him even though I will restraining my passion and language to some extent!

10-03-2016, 12:44 PM
Very excited, nerves haven't really kicked in yet. Come saturday night I imagine the nerves will be well and truly kicked in!

kenny.ff
10-03-2016, 01:34 PM
If you're 26 now, you were but a slip of a boy of 17 in 2007. Whatever did you do to get lifted?? :greengrin

Thought i could handle drinking lots of beer and keeping pase with the older guys i was with.......

Pretty Boy
10-03-2016, 09:24 PM
Is that you WeeRusell?! :greengrin

Although don't think I'll make Inverness - surely that will involve missing half of Champion Chase day?

Bit of a downer not getting it on TV but I'll be able to watch the races on my phone on one of the bookies site.

Sprinter Sacre v Un De Sceaux is almost as exciting as a cup final.

Mr White
10-03-2016, 09:27 PM
Starting the journey home tomorrow straight after my boy gets out of school. He's got his hibs top, scarf and green jester hat looked out already. Definitely buzzing now.

Callum7
10-03-2016, 09:31 PM
Not yet. Don't know why will probably be excited when I wake up on Sunday.

Alex Trager
10-03-2016, 09:38 PM
Been watching classic Hibs matches on YouTube all night, absolutely :hyper already for Sunday. Hampden is going to be bouncing :thumbsup::flag:

I've been buzzing since Monday.

Genuinely.
On Tuesday I felt like it was the day of the final. You know when you have a game at night. All the boys are in the pub and you are working like mad to get to the end of the day as fast as possible?

That's how I felt on Tuesday.

Calmed down yesterday.

Today I had that same feeling working down to lunch time!

It's crazy like.
I cannot wait. I cannot

Onion
10-03-2016, 09:42 PM
Great for those who have to travel long distances for games like this. Remember when I lived down south, used to start gearing up for cup finals about 3 or 4 days before the event and it was always much more than a few hours on the day itself.

Love cup finals, the trip through to Glasgow (it belongs to us !) , seeing loads of Hibbies, the buzz before KO, the 90 mins which feels like 20, and in 2007 the euphoria, singing and celebration. Cannot wait :thumbsup:

theonlywayisup
10-03-2016, 09:50 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPXCNwBu_t8

Let's hope someone gets a proper video of this without any interviewer or commentator speaking!

YorkshireHibee
10-03-2016, 10:28 PM
The excitement has been unbearable since the full time whistle on Sunday gone.
Went over to Manchester today to pick up a 98-00 season hibs top to wear on Sunday, Manchester City lettered the back of it up for me in honor of a colleague with terminal cancer. Not been able to hide my smile all day...

Hopefully I'll be AWOL from work next week 😆😆 http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160310/5ec1eef14fe971719049d2dfa29ec9c8.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160310/6bcb1a12b94fe31b765525caff2df1bb.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

matty_f
10-03-2016, 10:30 PM
Really looking forward to it. Cup finals generally don't come around too often, even if we have had a few in recent years.

We have a good team, we have a cracking chance of winning. I can't wait!

FranckSuzy
10-03-2016, 10:31 PM
Can't wait :thumbsup: I love the morning of the game, watching all the cars/buses heading through with scarves out the windows and flags at the back then overtaking other coaches on the M8 :greengrin Then when you get to Hampden, seeing all of your fellow fans and that sense of anticipation. Next is when you enter the stadium and a sea of green and white confronts you - that always makes me a wee bit emotional, but when the teams run out, jeez, there's nothing like it :not worth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=-LlMiFYfZIg&app=desktop

WeeRussell
10-03-2016, 10:41 PM
Bit of a downer not getting it on TV but I'll be able to watch the races on my phone on one of the bookies site.

Sprinter Sacre v Un De Sceaux is almost as exciting as a cup final.

I only hope Ross County are as far off as as Sprinter will be to UDS :wink:

Off the bar
10-03-2016, 10:54 PM
Getting the train back up tomorrow. Just finished packing the bags, match tickets in my wallet already, buzzing for it now, feels like the night before Xmas! I want it to be now.

hibee-boys
10-03-2016, 11:05 PM
Yip, excitement kicked in at the final whistle of the Inverness game, Sunday can't come quick enough! Not been very productive at work this week!😀

seanshow
10-03-2016, 11:06 PM
One of my photo's from our last visit, hoping for a better result this time :aok:

http://s28.postimg.org/70vuab0s9/HHHV16v2.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/70vuab0s9/)

GreenCastle
10-03-2016, 11:15 PM
Lost count how many times I've watched videos of Sunshine on Leith...

Also like others was buzzing during the week...yesterday calm...today excited and I just want the game to start...but I want to saviour the day and enjoy it - the day can go very quickly.

As others have said - Hibs winning cups doesn't happen too often so any silverware should be celebrated if we manage to do it.

2007 doesn't feel like too long ago but it actually is! Time for the players to step up and deliver and be remembered forever!

B.H.F.C
10-03-2016, 11:18 PM
Can't wait. The last two finals were non events but don't see that being the case this weekend.

After the last few years, winning would be unbelievable.

Lancs Harp
10-03-2016, 11:21 PM
The excitement has been unbearable since the full time whistle on Sunday gone.
Went over to Manchester today to pick up a 98-00 season hibs top to wear on Sunday, Manchester City lettered the back of it up for me in honor of a colleague with terminal cancer. Not been able to hide my smile all day...

Hopefully I'll be AWOL from work next week  http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160310/5ec1eef14fe971719049d2dfa29ec9c8.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160310/6bcb1a12b94fe31b765525caff2df1bb.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Quality fella http://www.hibs.net/images/icons/icon14.png

the pie eater
11-03-2016, 12:15 AM

I'm doing the very same. Was due to travel back tuesd to meet the lads for our normal Cheltenham booze up. Now meeting up with them thursd. hopefully very happy with a cup victory, a semi final to look forward to and a few winners at Cheltenham.

hfc rd
11-03-2016, 12:22 AM
Yesterday was calm but today it is just full of excitement! Cup final buzz has certainly kicked in! Tickets sorted for both match and trains. I'm very hyper just now for Sunday and God knows what I'll be like on Saturday night! Planning to watch the BBC Alba F5 documentary again and 07 cup final DVD on Saturday then selecting what the cup final attire is going to be.

cabbageandribs1875
11-03-2016, 12:34 AM
i'm being super-cool and all grown up after seeing many cup finals over the decades :agree: start getting excited when i'm putting out my cup final gear on saturday :flag:

Denverhibby
11-03-2016, 06:56 AM
i'm being super-cool and all grown up after seeing many cup finals over the decades :agree: start getting excited when i'm putting out my cup final gear on saturday :flag:

know how you feel , my first cup final was 79. We got into Heathrow late last night, traveling up from Stanstaed this afternoon, pickup the tickets and fitting in a stadium tour tomorrow. Sunday can't come quick enough.

Craig_in_Prague
11-03-2016, 08:57 AM
anyone from the .net on this clip?

http://www.bbc.com/sport/scotland/35778839

rotherhamrob
11-03-2016, 09:26 AM
Getting the train up tomorrow for my 1st visit to hampden. I'm as nervous as he'll about Sunday, just praying for a win so that we can all enjoy the match and I'd love to sample the atmosphere in a few of the pubs in edinburgh afterwards.
Hibees, hibees, hibees.

Hibernian Verse
11-03-2016, 09:33 AM
Been buzzing all week. Party starts tonight in Aberdeen, back down the road tomorrow and continuing the party on Sunday through to Monday hopefully!

If anyone's out in Aberdeen tonight, I'll be the guy singing Hibs songs outside Foundry this evening surrounded by seething Sheepies.

:gwa:

offshorehibby
11-03-2016, 11:02 AM
I've had the distraction of a couple of days in Manchester and Adele. It'll probably start to sink in by time I get to Tamsons this evening.

Hibernia&Alba
11-03-2016, 11:15 AM
I'm starting to get the combination of excitement and nervousness that accompanies really big games.

scoopyboy
11-03-2016, 11:39 AM
I'm starting to get the combination of excitement and nervousness that accompanies really big games.

Me too. Wasn't too bad until now, it has really kicked in this morning however.

Blaster
11-03-2016, 11:46 AM
Me too. Wasn't too bad until now, it has really kicked in this morning however.

Couple of early ciders J and you'll be fine!!

lyonhibs
11-03-2016, 11:54 AM
I've had the distraction of a couple of days in Manchester and Adele. It'll probably start to sink in by time I get to Tamsons this evening.

A couple of days? Surely the poor girl merits more than being called a "distraction"??!! :greengrin :greengrin

LancashireHibby
11-03-2016, 12:00 PM
My current extremely grown up plan is to drive to the train station and then I won't be boozing all day. This may come as a shock to anyone who has been to a game with me in the past!

My excitement will kick in on Saturday night once I've got over the inevitably misery that is 90 minutes at the Macron on Saturday afternoon!

NAE NOOKIE
11-03-2016, 12:03 PM
Not hyper like I would have been years ago, but this morning I got that wee zing in the pit of my stomach when I thought about the game.

For all its faults ye cannae beat a trip to Hampden passing and being passed by all the Hibs traffic along the M8 and the buzz in the boozer beforehand .... then that sea of Green & White in the stadium as the team walks out ........ What happens after that depends on 14 guys I've never spoken to or even met in my life.:greengrin

worcesterhibby
11-03-2016, 12:04 PM
Will be driving up to Edinburgh on saturday Morning with a mate..getting dead excited about the whole weekend...have already produced a "Road Trip" Mix Tape (ok playlist...but mix tape sounds so much cooler) for the journey...lots of cracking sing along songs to get us in the mood !!:greengrin:greengrin

11-03-2016, 12:09 PM
Really looking forward to it. Cup finals generally don't come around too often, even if we have had a few in recent years.

We have a good team, we have a cracking chance of winning. I can't wait!

Getting to finals doesn't seem to be a problem (3 in 4 years!) it's just bloody winning them thats the problem haha!

Absolutely buzzing. Thats me finished up work for the weekend so the excitement has well and truly kicked in now :flag:

scoopyboy
11-03-2016, 12:11 PM
Couple of early ciders J and you'll be fine!!

Essential.

Hibby Gav
11-03-2016, 12:38 PM
Can't wait :thumbsup: I love the morning of the game, watching all the cars/buses heading through with scarves out the windows and flags at the back then overtaking other coaches on the M8 :greengrin Then when you get to Hampden, seeing all of your fellow fans and that sense of anticipation. Next is when you enter the stadium and a sea of green and white confronts you - that always makes me a wee bit emotional, but when the teams run out, jeez, there's nothing like it :not worth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=-LlMiFYfZIg&app=desktop

Just sums it up perfectly.......
Come on.... !!!!!

ggtth

My_Wife_Camille
11-03-2016, 12:57 PM
Buzzing for it. Apart from Sunshine on Leith it would be amazing to hear 30,000 Hibs fans singing the Malmo song. Love that!

Oscar T Grouch
11-03-2016, 12:57 PM
I've been down all week, had a tooth extraction last Sunday and been in pain and unable to eat most of the week. Not even had football on my mind. My jaws still sore but the excitement is growing in me now. Really looking forward to the game and cannae wait for Sunday. Oh aye, I've taken Monday off too 😆😎🤘🏻
Mon the Hibees, let's bring it home!!

Bad Martini
11-03-2016, 01:09 PM
There are 0762 cold cans of beer chilling outside my house as we speak. That'll cover Saturday night's stress.

Sunday morning is a different animal.

However, come Sunday night we WILL be needing fresh supplies of alcohol, ideally champagne.

GLORY GLORY YA BASS

ENDOF

Biggie
11-03-2016, 01:09 PM
Dead excited......out tonight for pre-birthday meal (Birthday Monday :-) ), then gym and football tomorrow, then thru to hampden hospitality and hopefully a good hibs win, rounded off with my birthday and out with family for dinner Monday night......great few days ahead...'mon the hibees

Pete
11-03-2016, 03:03 PM
Kicking in big time now. Got the killie pies waiting in the fridge to be eaten before we hit the road.

Even if we don't win we have another huge cup game to get up for on Wednesday and if we win that we're going back!

This is what it's all about!

cabbageandribs1875
11-03-2016, 03:20 PM
know how you feel , my first cup final was 79. We got into Heathrow late last night, traveling up from Stanstaed this afternoon, pickup the tickets and fitting in a stadium tour tomorrow. Sunday can't come quick enough.

busy schedule for lots of you guys, enjoy :thumbsup:

SteveHFC
11-03-2016, 03:26 PM
Can't wait. Great chance to see us lift the cup again.

Meant to be meeting a well known poster from here tomorrow night for a few drinks. :agree:

Hibernia&Alba
11-03-2016, 03:31 PM
Can't wait. Great chance to see us lift the cup again.

Meant to be meeting a well known poster from here tomorrow night for a few drinks. :agree:

Is it Chantelle, the big transvestite fae Morningside? 'She' said she's really looking forward tae it :wink:

Pretty Boy
11-03-2016, 03:33 PM
Today has flown in surprisingly quickly. Playing football tomorrow to help take my mind of it but definitely starting to feel the nerves ramp up.

I've been quite calm as I've been telling myself a cup is fine but the league is the priority but let's be honest a cup is a cup and the party afterwards if we win will be superb balanced by the thought of the downer if we lose.

I've never been very capable of rationalising football, the rollercosater is what it's all about for me. I'm either heading for days of utter euphoria or an evening of straight home to bed and a noticeable lowering of mood for a few days.

matty_f
11-03-2016, 05:08 PM
That's work wrapped up for the week, just tomorrow to negotiate now.

Hibs Class
11-03-2016, 05:08 PM
Been looking forward to it all week, glad the weekend's now here. Can't wait, wish tomorrow was over already.

MKHIBEE
11-03-2016, 05:22 PM
Working till 5 tomorrow then a 350 mile drive, then I will begin to buzz

lyonhibs
11-03-2016, 05:43 PM
Now I'm in the train to the airport for leg 1, I'm buzzing ma tits off.

GreenCastle
11-03-2016, 05:44 PM
Feels like xmas eve eve !

Safe travels to the Hibs family !

Weather in Edinburgh is wet and grey...

Hibby Gav
11-03-2016, 05:57 PM
Feels like xmas eve eve !

Safe travels to the Hibs family !

Weather in Edinburgh is wet and grey...

But forecast is for Sunshine on Leith ! ;)

ggtth

Giro Playboy
11-03-2016, 06:03 PM
The thought of not getting promoted is like a black cloud. I'm not buzzing about Sunday as much as I would have been

GreenCastle
11-03-2016, 06:10 PM
The thought of not getting promoted is like a black cloud. I'm not buzzing about Sunday as much as I would have been

All I care about right now is winning Sunday!

Promotion or not will take care of itself.

Win the cup and we use that to drive us on...:aok:

Albanian Hibs
11-03-2016, 06:10 PM
Will be excited when i drop my kids off at my mums tomorrow afternoon 💃

lyonhibs
11-03-2016, 06:15 PM

You're not for real are you?

Giro Playboy
11-03-2016, 06:22 PM
You're not for real are you? Na I'm only kidding who cares about promotion, as long as we win the league cup that's the most important thing. :rolleyes:

Pete
11-03-2016, 06:25 PM
Na I'm only kidding who cares about promotion, as long as we win the league cup that's the most important thing. :rolleyes:

It's the most important thing this weekend.

What a strange, negative mindset.

lyonhibs
11-03-2016, 06:30 PM
Na I'm only kidding who cares about promotion, as long as we win the league cup that's the most important thing. :rolleyes:

Not QUITE what I said or even implied, but crack on.

Giro Playboy
11-03-2016, 06:32 PM
It's the most important thing this weekend.

What a strange, negative mindset. As far as I'm concerned both the cups pale into insignificance this season compared to getting promoted. I will be delighted on Sunday if we win but if we don't go up in May the league cup win will mean nothing.

offshorehibby
11-03-2016, 06:34 PM
As far as I'm concerned both the cups pale into insignificance this season compared to getting promoted. I will be delighted on Sunday if we win but if we don't go up in May the league cup win will mean nothing.

Pish

lyonhibs
11-03-2016, 06:36 PM
Utter Pish

FTFY.

I can see where he's coming from though. We win silverware every 2 or 3 years consistently so I'm a bit meh about the whole thing.

Giro Playboy
11-03-2016, 06:39 PM
Pish Surely your not trying to say that winning the league cup is more important than getting promoted

Giro Playboy
11-03-2016, 06:42 PM
FTFY.

I can see where he's coming from though. We win silverware every 2 or 3 years consistently so I'm a bit meh about the whole thing. Everyone to their own but I would rather be in the Premiership next season than in the championship with a league cup in the trophy room.
The ideal scenario ofcourse would be getting promoted and winning the cup

Craig_in_Prague
11-03-2016, 06:45 PM
Everyone to their own but I would rather be in the Premiership next season than in the championship with a league cup in the trophy room.
The ideal scenario ofcourse would be getting promoted and winning the cup

Last sentence says it all. Theres no correlation so not gonna worry about promotion which will be decided in 2 months, when a rare piece of silverware is verypossible this weekend. Forget the promotion chat!

offshorehibby
11-03-2016, 06:49 PM
FTFY.

I can see where he's coming from though. We win silverware every 2 or 3 years consistently so I'm a bit meh about the whole thing.

3 LC's in 44 years isn't every winning silverware every 2 or 3 years

Surely your not trying to say that winning the league cup is more important than getting promoted

Maybe not more important but i'm taking everything i can get at the time, next thing up for grabs is the LC

matty_f
11-03-2016, 06:59 PM
:faf:

'Mon the Hibs, worry about promotion on Monday we've a ****ing CUP FINAL to enjoy on Sunday.

Let's ****ing do it Hibs!!

lyonhibs
11-03-2016, 07:07 PM
3 LC's in 44 years isn't every winning silverware every 2 or 3 years

Maybe not more important but i'm taking everything i can get at the time, next thing up for grabs is the LC

FFS, surely smilies weren't needed to show I was actually banking you up with my comment re silverware??!!??. Another poster nailed it. For me, the 2 aren't related, and thus my level of enjoyment of a win on Sunday, should that happen, won't be diluted or influenced in any way by thoughts about the league.

Northernhibee
11-03-2016, 07:21 PM
If we win on Sunday I'm going to boo them off the pitch for not picking up three points :agree:

MKHIBEE
11-03-2016, 07:30 PM
If we win on Sunday I'm going to boo them off the pitch for not picking up three points :agree:

Boo them off? I will rip up my ticket stub!

11-03-2016, 07:43 PM
Was planning on a quiet day tomorrow but on second thought I think i'll need to keep my mind occupied with something or i'll be climbing the walls. Certainly will need a beer or two on saturday night to calm the cup final eve nerves.

Mr White
11-03-2016, 08:28 PM

:tee hee:

Dinkydoo
11-03-2016, 08:42 PM
Definitely. Finished work not long ago for a long weekend, have fellow Hibbys staying at mines tomorrow and I'm planning on having a heavy weekend; ending with some wild celebrations on Sunday of course!

Pretty Boy
11-03-2016, 08:44 PM
Definitely. Finished work not long ago for a long weekend, have fellow Hibbys staying at mines tomorrow and I'm planning on having a heavy weekend; ending with some wild celebrations on Sunday of course!

Celebrations on Sunday? We'll have none of that.

All celebrations will be at the discretion of the council and police and at a designated time only. Fun and football together? No thank you.

Onceinawhile
11-03-2016, 08:54 PM
Celebrations on Sunday? We'll have none of that.

All celebrations will be at the discretion of the council and police and at a designated time only. Fun and football together? No thank you.

Plus what would we celebrate? We've not won promotion yet.

Dinkydoo
11-03-2016, 09:04 PM
Sorry guys, I got a bit carried away with myself there. If I can't control my excitement on Sunday then I'll be sure to have a prawn sandwich in either hand, just to dampen the sound of me embarrassing myself by reflexively clapping at some mildly enjoyable play.

My parents would be mortified. :wink:

Northernhibee
11-03-2016, 09:12 PM
If we win I'm going to head into town afterwards and have a 500ml bottle of caffeine free diet coke and go back for an early night with a mug of horlicks :hyper

Craig_in_Prague
11-03-2016, 09:13 PM
I cant wait for the national anthem, though the French have a decent one as well.

Callum7
11-03-2016, 09:18 PM
I said before I wasn't excited yet, but definitely getting excited now. on a scale of 1-10 is say 5

Hibernia&Alba
12-03-2016, 07:39 AM
It's building......one more sleep :greengrin

nonshinyfinish
12-03-2016, 08:02 AM
Just on the train in Cambridge.

HIBEES HIBEES HIBEES

Allant1981
12-03-2016, 08:09 AM
I wasnt that excited during the week but woke up earlier wishing it was tomorrow

marinello59
12-03-2016, 08:21 AM
I won't be sleeping much tonight. All the debris of the last few seasons, all the dumb arguments and moans we have on here and elsewhere and any fears the future hold don't matter a jot to me just now, it's all about the game tomorrow.
To be standing with my immediate family and over 29000 other Hibs fans tomorrow at Hampden in the hope of seeing our team overcome a very good Ross County side to do something historic is huge. Win or lose its these games that act as major milestones when you look back over your Hibernian memories.
Safe journey there and back to each and every one of you. Some of us may scoff at the concept of an Hibernian family but when that team emerges from the tunnel just before 3pm tomorrow there will be no doubt in my mind about that.
I'm proud of this team and our fans, the numbers travelling tomorrow from far and wide are hugely impressive. Let's get this done.

:gwa::gwa2::gwa::flag:

Hibernia&Alba
12-03-2016, 08:22 AM
I won't be sleeping much tonight. All the debris of the last few seasons, all the dumb arguments and moans we have on here and elsewhere and any fears the future don't matter a jot to me just now, it's all about the game tomorrow.
To be standing with my immediate family and over 29000 other Hibs fans tomorrow at Hampden in the hope of seeing our team overcome a very good Ross County side to do something historic is huge. Win or lose its these games that act as major milestones when you look back over your Hibernian mrmories.
Safe journey there and back to each and every one of you. Some of us may scoff st the concept of an Hibernian family but when that team emerges from the tunnel just before 3pm tomorrow there will be no doubt in my mind about that.
I'm proud of this team and our fans, the numbers travelling tomorrow from
Far and wide are hugely impressive. Let's get this done.

:top marks

GreenCastle
12-03-2016, 08:23 AM
I won't be sleeping much tonight. All the debris of the last few seasons, all the dumb arguments and moans we have on here and elsewhere and any fears the future don't matter a jot to me just now, it's all about the game tomorrow.
To be standing with my immediate family and over 29000 other Hibs fans tomorrow at Hampden in the hope of seeing our team overcome a very good Ross County side to do something historic is huge. Win or lose its these games that act as major milestones when you look back over your Hibernian mrmories.
Safe journey there and back to each and every one of you. Some of us may scoff st the concept of an Hibernian family but when that team emerges from the tunnel just before 3pm tomorrow there will be no doubt in my mind about that.
I'm proud of this team and our fans, the numbers travelling tomorrow from
Far and wide are hugely impressive. Let's get this done.

You should be giving the team talk!

Going to be an amazing sight with so many Hibs fans at the stadium and the noise and atmosphere created I believe will be special.

weecounty hibby
12-03-2016, 08:26 AM
Struggling to sleep now. I swing from being really excited to absolutely ****ting myself that we are going to be let down again. I'm trying to manage my sons expectations after 2012 and 13!! He is hyper and has spent the last week watching Hibs stuff on you tube.

Giro Playboy
12-03-2016, 09:21 AM
If we win I'm going to head into town afterwards and have a 500ml bottle of caffeine free diet coke and go back for an early night with a mug of horlicks :hyper
Why don't you ask your mum if you can have a shandy?

surreyhibbie
12-03-2016, 09:22 AM
Yup. Bags packed and ready to start the journey. Quick breakfast in the Wetherspoons and then off to Kings Cross for the train to Edinburgh with my two sons

Visit my Mum and then a couple of beers with Eddie Whoriskey to build the mood for tomorrow.

:flag::greengrin:thumbsup::gwa:

Green Man
12-03-2016, 09:26 AM
The buzz has been growing over the last few days for me. Really can't wait now, I watched SOL from the 2007 final last night and that proper got me in the mood (it also got me very emotional. I'll be a wreck if we win tomorrow).

lyonhibs
12-03-2016, 09:29 AM
Just on the train in Cambridge.

HIBEES HIBEES HIBEES

Use this precious time to reply to your PMs, there's a good lad 😝

Northernhibee
12-03-2016, 09:48 AM

We don't have to have fun to have a good time :hyper

Jdawg
12-03-2016, 09:53 AM
Pre match nerves/excitement starting to kick in, not ideal when you have a property law assignment to do though.

biggineurope
12-03-2016, 10:43 AM
My weekend To Do List

Saturday...

Fill fridge with Pear Cider & Stella (check)
Renew Season Ticket (check)
Partake in 1 or 2 small aperitifs

Sunday.....

Early rise
A wee pre travel refreshment
Carvery Breakfast
Mair refreshments
Watch the Hibees lift the cup
Post match piss-up TBC

Hope ye's aw hae a Crackin Day GGTTH

matty_f
12-03-2016, 10:45 AM

He's maybe worried that if we celebrate a cup win me might not get promoted.

nonshinyfinish
12-03-2016, 10:51 AM
Use this precious time to reply to your PMs, there's a good lad 

Don't have any PMs… have you hit reply instead of reply all, you big tit?

Giro Playboy
12-03-2016, 11:02 AM
He's maybe worried that if we celebrate a cup win me might not get promoted. How does that one work?

lyonhibs
12-03-2016, 11:07 AM
Don't have any PMs… have you hit reply instead of reply all, you big tit?

Either you're about to receive 4 PMS or they don't work on my phone.

Basically, the Horseshoe Bar near Central from 11 is where it's going down, usual suspects in attendance

Callum7
12-03-2016, 11:09 AM
My weekend To Do List

Saturday...

Sunday.....

Early rise
Carvery Breakfast
Mair refreshments
Post match piss-up TBC

Mine is...

Saturday:
wait ✅
have breakfast ✅
wait
have lunch
wait
have dinner
wait
sleep

Sunday:
wait
have breakfast
wait
go to Glasgow
wait
have lunch
wait
go to Hampden
wait
kick- off

Hibs90
12-03-2016, 11:14 AM
Some of us have to work tonight, count yourself a lucky your off!

southsider
12-03-2016, 11:21 AM
My weekend To Do List

Saturday...

Sunday.....

Early rise
Carvery Breakfast
Mair refreshments
Post match piss-up TBC

The Hope Inn at 5pm tonight for pre-game drinks Horseshoe Bar tomorrow at 10.30 for rolls and coffee. 11am booze up starts. Hope for a happy day

hibs0666
12-03-2016, 11:31 AM
Just been for a couple in the Iron Horse. Game on.

zlatan
12-03-2016, 11:36 AM
On the metro going to the airport now and I'm On My Way just came on, now I can't take the cheeser off my face. The buzz has well and truly just hit me.

nonshinyfinish
12-03-2016, 11:37 AM
Either you're about to receive 4 PMS or they don't work on my phone.

Basically, the Horseshoe Bar near Central from 11 is where it's going down, usual suspects in attendance

Roger wilco.