PDA

View Full Version : Lift needed for Sunday from north west England

LancashireHibby
09-03-2016, 07:30 PM
Mate has decided at the last minute that he can't miss Sunday's game even though he's got a baby on the way. He lives in Warrington and trains have gone up to £60 so he's looking for a lift if anyone is driving up from anywhere in the M6 corridor?

djs69
09-03-2016, 07:31 PM
Thought there were a few fans from The North West so hopefully you get sorted

HH81
09-03-2016, 08:02 PM
Matt as my brother is going now I am driving up. Setting off early but can pick him up on M6 at either where I parked or one I picked BlackpoolHibs up. Think that was Lancaster and they just parked in retail park just off M6.

I am leaving West Yorkshire around 8 so would be there for 9ish. Want to give myself plenty of time. Got room for another 1 or 2 at a push but won't be much room.

the pie eater
09-03-2016, 08:11 PM
Mate has decided at the last minute that he can't miss Sunday's game even though he's got a baby on the way. He lives in Warrington and trains have gone up to £60 so he's looking for a lift if anyone is driving up from anywhere in the M6 corridor?

I've got a spare tckt bck on tuesd fi edin wi transpenine. I'm sure I can change the date to sund and leave fi Glasgow on the 18.38 though not sure how much it costs to change or allowed as the 18.38 is virgin.Then only needs single fi Warrington to wigan. or hide in the toilet. Tck will be free. If change of tck is not to costly I will cover that as well.