PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: SEASON TICKETS - FAQS

RSS Bot
09-03-2016, 02:40 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/6278)

AL-Qaholik
09-03-2016, 02:50 PM
No loyalty points. Can only mean the whole system is being scrapped at the end of the season.

lyonhibs
09-03-2016, 02:52 PM
[QUOTE=AL-Qaholik;4612394]No loyalty points. Can only mean the whole system is being scrapped at the end of the season.[/QUOTE

Or they're keeping things exactly the same.

Sprouleflyer
09-03-2016, 02:55 PM
No cup top up's for next season. Explanation given is a bit wooly, wonder if they made a substantial loss on the pricing of this seasons CTU?

Brightside
09-03-2016, 03:06 PM
No cup top up's for next season. Explanation given is a bit wooly, wonder if they made a substantial loss on the pricing of this seasons CTU?

a 10% discount for Cup Games... pointless.

Also no sign of them moving the singing section? Also Early Bird is £20 off for Adults yet almost half price for kids??

h185forever
09-03-2016, 03:11 PM

I wondered the same.....they've had plenty time to think options through

Would happily have paid a wee bit more to know I didn't have to do anything re home games in the cup..except turn up

Disappointed......

Danderhall Hibs
09-03-2016, 03:17 PM

It's not that woolly is it? It's been fairly obvious that it's cost them a few bob this season and with the guaranteed fixtures in the LC next season they'd either have to ramp up the price or just bin it.

Ozyhibby
09-03-2016, 04:06 PM
No loyalty points. Can only mean the whole system is being scrapped at the end of the season.

Strange, I keep reading on here that it's working perfectly. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Billy Whizz
09-03-2016, 04:07 PM
Strange, I keep reading on here that it's working perfectly. [emoji23]

Sorry Ozzy, where does it say we aren't getting any?

B.H.F.C
09-03-2016, 04:11 PM
Sorry Ozzy, where does it say we aren't getting any?

It doesn't. All it says is that they are reviewing the scheme and will communicate any changes as and when there is anything to say.

Billy Whizz
09-03-2016, 04:12 PM
It doesn't. All it says is that they are reviewing the scheme and will communicate any changes as and when there is anything to say.

Exactly, and you should get more if you renew early

mcfly
09-03-2016, 05:44 PM
Quite disappointed really.

no loyalty points for buying a season ticket so who's at front of queue for the away tickets or cup final next year if we get there??

I can't see many being shifted early with virtually no early discount and no confirmation of promotion.

Could do better hibs

Danderhall Hibs
09-03-2016, 05:45 PM

no loyalty points for buying a season ticket so who's at front of queue for the away tickets or cup final next year if we get there??

I can't see many being shifted early with virtually no early discount and no confirmation of promotion.

Could do better hibs

Season ticket holders would be at the front wouldn't they?

mghibs
09-03-2016, 05:54 PM
Don't understand the fuss regarding loyalty points. People complained and so the club has said they will conduct a review, stating that they will communicate changes in due course. My understanding is that they would, as if I recall correctly they did when they introduced the points, simply add the points for season tickets later once the review is complete...

B.H.F.C
09-03-2016, 05:59 PM

Could do better hibs

It doesn't say there will be no loyalty points.

lyonhibs
09-03-2016, 06:01 PM

Could do better hibs

Where does it say there'll be no loyalty points AT ALL, EVER for buying a 2016/2017 ST?

This may or may not end up being the case, but it's OTT to say it's definitively oot the windae.

Even if it is, I imagine it'll go back to the old "ST then GS" setup that lots of folk on here seem to lust after.

ruthven_raiders
09-03-2016, 06:23 PM
Going to renew our 2 adults and 1 kids season tickets, want to add our daughter. Don't think I can do it online as when I buy the extra ticket, seat nearest to us,then later would try to get four seats altogether in the same row. Not allowing me to add my daughter's details in, only asks for me to reassign....

Billy Whizz
09-03-2016, 06:27 PM
Going to renew our 2 adults and 1 kids season tickets, want to add our daughter. Don't think I can do it online as when I buy the extra ticket, seat nearest to us,then later would try to get four seats altogether in the same row. Not allowing me to add my daughter's details in, only asks for me to reassign....

Does she have a client ref no?

erin go bragh
09-03-2016, 06:31 PM
Maybe im having a blonde moment but does the £20 early bird discount not apply to the FF lower .
Im thinking about moving up to the padded seats in the FF upper as sat there for the Sheep and Utd cup games and very comfy with a cracking view .

GGTTH

matty_f
09-03-2016, 06:35 PM
Sad to see the back of the cup top up, much better having any potential games paid for and organised up front. Can understand the reasons behind it, particularly with the new league cup format, but still - would definitely have purchased it if it had been an option.

ruthven_raiders
09-03-2016, 06:39 PM
Does she have a client ref no?

No only bought extra ticket for her for a few games this season or she used her brother's ticket

Ronniekirk
09-03-2016, 06:40 PM
a 10% discount for Cup Games... pointless.

Also no sign of them moving the singing section? Also Early Bird is £20 off for Adults yet almost half price for kids??

The kids are the future so encourage them so start coming along i assume is the logic. Behind this

Billy Whizz
09-03-2016, 06:40 PM
No only bought extra ticket for her for a few games this season or she used her brother's ticket

You'll need that to assign the ticket to her
Give the TO a call

ruthven_raiders
09-03-2016, 07:03 PM
You'll need that to assign the ticket to her
Give the TO a call

Yeh I'll probably do that, and early bird and payment plan... Keep saying I won't renew but every year I do, the only thing that bugged me was the number of games moved to mid-week so making me wonder if adding my daughter is worth it, she is too young for school night matches lol

Scouse Hibee
09-03-2016, 07:15 PM

Could do better hibs

Pretty obvious ST holders will always be at the front in the event of no loyalty point scheme. However scheme has not been scrapped yet.

Leith Green
09-03-2016, 07:16 PM
Question : if i take the payment option and order my season ticket in april , will i be able to re-pick my seat in july when my mates buy theirs?

marinello59
09-03-2016, 07:34 PM
Question : if i take the payment option and order my season ticket in april , will i be able to re-pick my seat in july when my mates buy theirs?

Yes.

Leith Green
09-03-2016, 07:46 PM
Yes.

Perfect.. 11 monthly payments interest free is about the best i can muster this time around ....

ManBearPig
09-03-2016, 08:22 PM
It's ok but CTU was a big draw for me and will be annoyed losing it probably won't be going to the likes of Stranraer now....

j'adore hibs
09-03-2016, 08:31 PM
anyone else not able to allocate the family prices online for their season tickets in lower north? keeps reverting back to full price.

oh and is payment plan available now online?

j'adore hibs
09-03-2016, 08:42 PM
anyone else not able to allocate the family prices online for their season tickets in lower north? keeps reverting back to full price.

oh and is payment plan available now online?

j'adore hibs
09-03-2016, 08:49 PM

oh and is payment plan available now online? :confused:

ruthven_raiders
09-03-2016, 09:06 PM

oh and is payment plan available now online? :confused:

Payment plan will be available later in the week

j'adore hibs
09-03-2016, 09:12 PM
Payment plan will be available later in the week

:thumbsup:

Alfred E Newman
09-03-2016, 09:52 PM
It's ok but CTU was a big draw for me and will be annoyed losing it probably won't be going to the likes of Stranraer now....

It seems a bit off to scrap the top up just because of one rare season where the ticket has worked out in favour of the punter. As an out of town supporter the top up saved the hastle of buying a ticket and also encouraged travelling to the less attractive ties .

bigwheel
09-03-2016, 09:56 PM
It seems a bit off to scrap the top up just because of one rare season where the ticket has worked out in favour of the punter. As an out of town supporter the top up saved the hastle of buying a ticket and also encouraged travelling to the less attractive ties .

I don't think it is to do with what happened this year...it is to do with the league cup set up next year...there are many guaranteed games...the pricing would be hard.

ManBearPig
09-03-2016, 09:59 PM

Totally agree I am gutted at the removal of this. Attendances for lesser ties will be hurt by this

Scouse Hibee
09-03-2016, 10:09 PM

That's not the reason though.

Alfred E Newman
09-03-2016, 10:15 PM
That's not the reason though.

I know the league cup is changing and that is given as a reason but why not charge a bit more for the top up. I probably would have still taken the option even though it is unlikely I would bother attending any of the games during July.

Argylehibby
09-03-2016, 10:29 PM

If you book online or via phone its added to your season ticket so only extra hassle is having to log on or pick up the phone.

Danderhall Hibs
09-03-2016, 10:39 PM
I know the league cup is changing and that is given as a reason but why not charge a bit more for the top up. I probably would have still taken the option even though it is unlikely I would bother attending any of the games during July.

By all accounts the take up wasn't that great last season - sure someone said only 1000 or so. If the price went up (which is inevitable given the guaranteed fixtures) then presumably the take up would be even lower - so why bother?