PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: LIFE WITH HIBS - SEASON TICKETS 2016-17

RSS Bot
09-03-2016, 02:40 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/6277)

Hibby Gav
09-03-2016, 02:45 PM
Another great promo Video from the Hibs !

ggtth

Carheenlea
09-03-2016, 02:46 PM
Fantastic video :top marks

I'm onboard for next season anyway.

Ged
09-03-2016, 03:13 PM
Fantastic video :top marks

I'm onboard for next season anyway.

:agree:

I'll be getting mine renewed this week. Don't like the look of "without".

lyonhibs
09-03-2016, 03:18 PM
Brilliant video. A ST is sadly not an option for me, but a great watch nonetheless.

Would it be disingenuous to suggest that the fact that the loner having a drink by himself looks rather like Robbie Neilson wasn't unintentional...... :devil:

stantonhibby
09-03-2016, 03:29 PM
Brilliant video. A ST is sadly not an option for me, but a great watch nonetheless.

Would it be disingenuous to suggest that the fact that the loner having a drink by himself looks rather like Robbie Neilson wasn't unintentional...... :devil:

That was my first thought as well.

Hibernia&Alba
09-03-2016, 03:36 PM
I'll certainly be renewing with early bird, but it's a shame the CTU won't be in operation. It was great value this year.

Billy Whizz
09-03-2016, 03:38 PM
I'll certainly be renewing with early bird, but it's a shame the CTU won't be in operation. It was great value this year.

With the new format of the league cup, they'd probably have to price at around £100 to make it viable

Hibeesforever
09-03-2016, 04:19 PM
Brilliant video, the club is getting better and better. The heritage link to the bus was Hibs class

dangermouse
09-03-2016, 04:22 PM
Fantastic video only ruined by two close ups of my son's fizzog (only joking wee man). We are both WITH :greengrin

mim
09-03-2016, 04:28 PM
There is a problem with both the e-ticketing web site and the phone.

Both refer to half season tickets.

I have renewed and got the following:

Thank you for purchasing your half season ticket, this will be sent out to you

If you have purchased a concessionary ticket, we will check we have the appropriate ID before posting

Your half season ticket is valid from Saturday 2nd January 2016

Not very professional, I'm afraid

Pretty Boy
09-03-2016, 04:36 PM
I'll be renewing as soon as the online payment plan is up and running.

Pete
09-03-2016, 04:41 PM

lol

...and the sad looking jam tart. :greengrin

GlasgowHibee
09-03-2016, 04:44 PM
Great video, unfortunately i'm going to have to drop one of my season tickets this year. Can't risk paying that price for football that's not guaranteed to be in the top flight.

Pete
09-03-2016, 04:49 PM
Great video, unfortunately i'm going to have to drop one of my season tickets this year. Can't risk paying that price for football that's not guaranteed to be in the top flight.

Risk? Are you buying a season ticket or stocks and shares?

BoomtownHibees
09-03-2016, 04:59 PM

I buy my season ticket to watch Hibs

keep the faith
09-03-2016, 05:01 PM
I go to see hibs. Not hearts rangers or Celtic.

Hannah_hfc
09-03-2016, 05:03 PM

Thought that too, for a split second thought it was actually Robbie Neilson :greengrin

Another great marketing video from Hibs, I'm enjoying these!

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

green&left
09-03-2016, 05:12 PM
Anyone know if you can pay a lump sum towards your season ticket then the remainder over the 11 months? i.e pay £100 upfront then the £260 on the payment plan. Moving house in June, mortgage is doubling so trying to get DD down to a minimum :aok:

PS to echo the sentiments on here another great promotional vid. Fair play Hibs/Media team.

dangermouse
09-03-2016, 05:18 PM

10% off home cup ties for season ticket holders :aok:

GlasgowHibee
09-03-2016, 05:18 PM
Risk? Are you buying a season ticket or stocks and shares?

Money's tight, I can only just afford for my 2 ST's just now, would rather spend the cash on another necessity rather than paying to watch my team in the Championship for a third season.

If we do get promoted then I will keep them both. :agree:

marinello59
09-03-2016, 06:57 PM
Money's tight, I can only just afford for my 2 ST's just now, would rather spend the cash on another necessity rather than paying to watch my team in the Championship for a third season.

We are in the Championship this season , been pretty enjoyable so far. Which league we are in does not affect how affordable an ST is. Hibs operate as a top league team. If they lower their ambitions and start operating as a Championship team by lowering ST prices and the player budget I wouldn't be happy.

Jones28
09-03-2016, 07:29 PM
£120 for a student ticket is a snip, I'll be having that!

Carheenlea
09-03-2016, 08:03 PM
Are Catholic Action Hibs supporters? Not a band I know of but do like the song used in this film.

gaz1875
09-03-2016, 08:39 PM
Very well done advertising video :top marks

adhibs
09-03-2016, 09:15 PM
Are Catholic Action Hibs supporters? Not a band I know of but do like the song used in this film.

Think there weegies, so doubt it

Scouse Hibee
09-03-2016, 09:30 PM

Where's the risk?

KdyHby
09-03-2016, 10:00 PM
Anyone know if you can pay a lump sum towards your season ticket then the remainder over the 11 months? i.e pay £100 upfront then the £260 on the payment plan. Moving house in June, mortgage is doubling so trying to get DD down to a minimum :aok:

PS to echo the sentiments on here another great promotional vid. Fair play Hibs/Media team.

I've done so in the past. The TO staff were happy to sort it out.

bobbyhibs1983
09-03-2016, 10:23 PM
Its either im getting old or just a grumpy 32 year old ( or both :greengrin) but the ad/video doesn't think wow thats me, though some of the *without* seems to be me!!

I guess its great the prices are staying the same and the 11month payment plan is always a good thing IMO

MyJo
09-03-2016, 10:49 PM

What utter nonsense. If you can afford to pay for the season ticket if we are in the premiership then you can afford to pay for it if we are in the championship.

What you are doing is choosing to withhold your money from the club becuase you want to support a team in the premiership and IF hibs happen to miss out then your unwilling to support the club. I really dont understand that mentality.

No doubt you will be unhappy when we have to sell Cummings or McGinn or can't afford to get Henderson back on loan for another season next year?

Greencore
10-03-2016, 02:36 AM
£360 in one go is not affordable for me at the moment. Will there be a payment plan set up?

IanM
10-03-2016, 04:38 AM
£360 in one go is not affordable for me at the moment. Will there be a payment plan set up?

Yeah there is pal

TheFall
10-03-2016, 02:39 PM
There is a problem with both the e-ticketing web site and the phone.

Both refer to half season tickets.

I have renewed and got the following:

Thank you for purchasing your half season ticket, this will be sent out to you

If you have purchased a concessionary ticket, we will check we have the appropriate ID before posting

Your half season ticket is valid from Saturday 2nd January 2016

Not very professional, I'm afraid

Renewed 5 mins ago and the message highlighted in your post is still there.
Hopefully the ticket office will sort it out after the cup final

TheFall
10-03-2016, 03:15 PM
I like the video and soundtrack.
Don't know if I am imagining it but everything about the club seems better and more professional since Leanne joined us. The tone from the club also seems more fun e.g. the video
The message about renewing season tickets is direct but pleasantly passed I.e. the season ticket pays for players and the only way to maintain a quality squad is for people to buy season tickets. I know it is obvious but some folk only get a blunt message. I love watching John McGinn and am pleased to pay for the pleasure of watching a high quality player working as hard as he can for my team.
I realise we might still be in the Championship next season but at least I can see the club improving so happy to get on board for another season :thumbsup:.

matty_f
10-03-2016, 04:19 PM
That's the payment plan option available online if anyone's waiting for it.

.Sean.
10-03-2016, 04:30 PM
I take it it's the same as last year, fill out online then you get the instant decision in an email from Zebra?

matty_f
10-03-2016, 04:34 PM
I take it it's the same as last year, fill out online then you get the instant decision in an email from Zebra?

I haven't had confirmation from Zebra yet, the process was much the same - asked for last three years' worth of employment details. Got to the end of the process and it says you'll hear from Zebra.7

You then have to go into 'Review Order' and complete it, then you get confirmation from Hibs of the purchase (which says Zebra will be in touch).

.Sean.
10-03-2016, 04:36 PM
I haven't had confirmation from Zebra yet, the process was much the same - asked for last three years' worth of employment details. Got to the end of the process and it says you'll hear from Zebra.7

You then have to go into 'Review Order' and complete it, then you get confirmation from Hibs of the purchase (which says Zebra will be in touch).
Cheers mate shall do it when I'm home.

Think the last few years it's been fairly straightforward, apply online then once you get your email from zebra they text you a pin to to confirm electronically if I remember right.

matty_f
10-03-2016, 05:02 PM
Cheers mate shall do it when I'm home.

Think the last few years it's been fairly straightforward, apply online then once you get your email from zebra they text you a pin to to confirm electronically if I remember right.

Aye, that's what they did last year - was dead straightforward. I hope it's as easy this year, think a few folk had to wait a while on the pin coming, IIRC.

NAE NOOKIE
10-03-2016, 06:14 PM
30,000 Hibs fans going to Hampden on Sunday .......... If a third of them ( us ) were to sign up what a difference it would make to the club. Not all, not half ... just a third.

Go on

go on

go on

go on

go on

go on

go on

go on

go on

go on

go on

go on

go on

.................................................. .

:greengrin

eastterrace
10-03-2016, 07:01 PM
30,000 Hibs fans going to Hampden on Sunday .......... If a third of them ( us ) were to sign up what a difference it would make to the club. Not all, not half ... just a third. Go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on .................................................. . :greengrin that's the problem it won't happen unless we get promotion we might get near 10000 but 6500 I would think if we don't go up

j'adore hibs
11-03-2016, 08:57 AM
anyone else having issues getting the family price for north lower? drop down box functionality not working.

Hibs90
11-03-2016, 09:17 AM
Sadly a season ticket is not viable for me as I work every other Sat/Sun. If there was some sort of deal where you get X amount of games of your choosing over the season for a reduced price I would consider it for sure.

Ged
11-03-2016, 05:23 PM

I'll be getting mine renewed this week. Don't like the look of "without".

Done!

Hibee_Craig7062
17-03-2016, 08:31 AM
One question. I am probably just being dopey at this time of the morning but I thought ST prices were frozen at current levels??

Sitting on the bus to work and just renewed using payment plan option over 11 months. I am 100% sure the total cost last season was £335 yet this year it's £360???

I am in FF lower. Anyone provide what's probably an obvious answer!

TheFall
17-03-2016, 05:59 PM
One question. I am probably just being dopey at this time of the morning but I thought ST prices were frozen at current levels??

Sitting on the bus to work and just renewed using payment plan option over 11 months. I am 100% sure the total cost last season was £335 yet this year it's £360???

I am in FF lower. Anyone provide what's probably an obvious answer!

IIRC You only get it for £335 now if you buy along with a child or youth ticket otherwise it is £360 early bird or £380 after that expires.

Oscar T Grouch
17-03-2016, 06:09 PM
Just renewed 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻. It gives me a buzz when I do it 😂

LustForLeith
17-03-2016, 07:23 PM
Think I'm getting one this weekend. First one ever. Get one for my son too!

Michael
17-03-2016, 07:34 PM
Hull are scrapping season tickets in favour of a monthly membership scheme: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/35822295

It would be interesting to trial something like this, with different membership levels, for a year.

Gatecrasher
18-03-2016, 02:17 PM
The only thing that gives me doubts about season tickets is the amount of mid week games we have. Even in the championship there are too many games being moved.we only have 1 Saturday home game left with about 8 games left. Crazy IMO.

HibbyAndy
18-03-2016, 05:04 PM
I got that Zebra hingy through the door the day telling me my installment plan and when the first payment is coming off, 4th April a hink is first payment, Regarding the season tickets do hibs send them out or do you need to go doon and collect them ?

iwasthere1972
18-03-2016, 06:25 PM
I got that Zebra hingy through the door the day telling me my installment plan and when the first payment is coming off, 4th April a hink is first payment, Regarding the season tickets do hibs send them out or do you need to go doon and collect them ?

Get sent to your home address sometime in Mid July Andy.

HibbyAndy
18-03-2016, 06:46 PM
Get sent to your home address sometime in Mid July Andy.

:aok:

Cheers Rab

simple
18-03-2016, 06:52 PM
Renewed last night on payment plan, hopefully we're back in the top league but hasn't been a bad season this year!

stoneyburn hibs
18-03-2016, 06:57 PM
The only thing that gives me doubts about season tickets is the amount of mid week games we have. Even in the championship there are too many games being moved.we only have 1 Saturday home game left with about 8 games left. Crazy IMO.

Pissed off with the remaining home fixtures, however I will gladly let it slide for cup finals or semi's. Bigger picture mate, let's see us win things.

Billy Whizz
18-03-2016, 07:03 PM
Pissed off with the remaining home fixtures, however I will gladly let it slide for cup finals or semi's. Bigger picture mate, let's see us win things.

We had 2 Saturday home league games in January, none in February, none in March and one planned in April.
So 3 in 4 months at home on a Saturday 3pm

brianmc
18-03-2016, 07:18 PM
Just renewed for me and the bairn. 'Mon the cabbage!

HibeeLR
20-03-2016, 08:45 PM
Can someone give me an email address for season ticket queries please, would be a lot of help, have a slight issue with renewing mine

RoYO!
20-03-2016, 09:13 PM
Sorry for thread hijack but when do SC semi tickets go on sale?

Marco G
20-03-2016, 09:44 PM
We had 2 Saturday home league games in January, none in February, none in March and one planned in April.
So 3 in 4 months at home on a Saturday 3pm A lot of the changes are due to being in Cup competitions? I have renewed my Season Ticket because I am enjoying my football more with the current setup than for a long time, but agree that Sat 3pm is the right time for the match, after meeting pals for a few pints and picking the team.

familyman
20-03-2016, 10:46 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/6277)
Will we ever get a snail mail letter and declaration from AS re his vision etc....or are we all just emailed ...

hibby6270
22-03-2016, 12:12 AM
Will we ever get a snail mail letter and declaration from AS re his vision etc....or are we all just emailed ...

It depends how your details are set up on the database.
If you've agreed to receive comms by email , that's how you'll get it.
I'm still 'old school' so did receive a snail mail letter. In the letter, I was asked to consider moving to online comms. Really should. It'll save the club money.

BTW - the letter is Leanne's vision and not that of AS.

.Sean.
22-03-2016, 12:13 PM
Anyone had confirmation from ZF yet? :confused:

matty_f
22-03-2016, 12:17 PM
Anyone had confirmation from ZF yet? :confused:

I've not - think we did ours about the same time?

.Sean.
22-03-2016, 12:24 PM
Yeah done mine the day I spoke to you on this thread - coming up two weeks ago.

Had a look at the online ticketing account and as far as that's concerned my season ticket for next year is sorted. Strange. First payment is usually the first week or so of April so not hitting the panic button just yet!

HibbyAndy
22-03-2016, 12:48 PM

Yeah done mine the day I spoke to you on this thread - coming up two weeks ago.

Had a look at the online ticketing account and as far as that's concerned my season ticket for next year is sorted. Strange. First payment is usually the first week or so of April so not hitting the panic button just yet!

I renewed mine the day before the cup final and got a letter within a week , Think the first payment is taken off April 4th.

staunchhibby
22-03-2016, 01:10 PM
My application was accepted and confirmed but nil from Zebra yet

Danderhall Hibs
22-03-2016, 01:38 PM

I've not had anything yet either - renewed on the Friday before the cup final.

mvteng
22-03-2016, 02:02 PM
Renewed ours on the 17th & got the letter from zebra yesterday, so within a week.

.Sean.
23-03-2016, 10:11 AM
Guy at my work had an email from them almost straight away and got his letter last week. Thinks he done it on the 16th. Gonna need to phone up the ticket office and see if they can get in touch with Zebra to find what the issue is because there shouldn't be a problem with it at my end.

.Sean.
23-03-2016, 10:12 AM
I renewed mine the day before the cup final and got a letter within a week , Think the first payment is taken off April 4th.
Did you get the email from Zebra to e-sign it??

Danderhall Hibs
23-03-2016, 11:30 AM

Sean - I just called the TO.

Cos I left a space in my mobile number the system didn't recognise it and the form failed. The lassie in the office is sorting it for me but sounds like if I hadn't called I'd never have received the season tickets...

.Sean.
23-03-2016, 12:24 PM

Cos I left a space in my mobile number the system didn't recognise it and the form failed. The lassie in the office is sorting it for me but sounds like if I hadn't called I'd never have received the season tickets...
Thanks mate - I've emailed them :aok:

HibbyAndy
23-03-2016, 01:43 PM

Yeah mate, Got This confirmation email 2 days after applying for it ....Dear Customer,

Thank you for applying for your finance using the Zebra Finance Instalment Plan. Your application has been approved but your ticket purchase cannot proceed until you have executed the loan agreement by following the instructions below.

Please click the LINK below. You will then be required to enter your unique PIN number that was sent via a text message to your mobile.

Upon success of the PIN verification, your Credit Agreement will be available for viewing.

Please read all the documents carefully and if you wish to proceed with the loan please complete the Declaration. Please contact us on 01332 680 400 if you require assistance completing this.

I then clicked on the link with the PIN number they sent me and completed it all there and then,,Got a letter within a week saying when first payment was coming off

Danderhall Hibs
23-03-2016, 03:20 PM
Thanks mate - I've emailed them :aok:

Re done it just now and got the PIN number from zebra. No email or that yet though.

Gerard
23-03-2016, 03:20 PM

Also had
Problem with zebra as the lady in Hibs to let office said that zebra had not rcd the former. She will release my seat from ticket master and I then will have to resubmit my application . If I had not phoned Hibs I would not have found out until Hibs did not get their money from zebra
Resubmitted application and now got the PP from Zebra. All done and dusted. Now up to Hibs team to get promotion and a cup win please.

Danderhall Hibs
23-03-2016, 03:46 PM
Re done it just now and got the PIN number from zebra. No email or that yet though.

All done, now just waiting on the letter confirming.

Fairly straightforward after I found out about the no space in mobile number thing. The zebra website should have validation to stop that.

.Sean.
23-03-2016, 04:13 PM
Got an email from Hibs, apparently I had too many characters in the box where it asks for your employer so it failed :confused:

The woman I spoke to said she was going to contact Ticketmaster to make the seat available again and I'd have to reapply. Bit of a pain but thankfully got to the bottom of it at least and shall re-do it tonight.

Gerard
23-03-2016, 11:47 PM
Got an email from Hibs, apparently I had too many characters in the box where it asks for your employer so it failed :confused:

The woman I spoke to said she was going to contact Ticketmaster to make the seat available again and I'd have to reapply. Bit of a pain but thankfully got to the bottom of it at least and shall re-do it tonight.

same problem.Now fixed and Zebra approved.

.Sean.
24-03-2016, 10:50 AM
same problem.Now fixed and Zebra approved.
Same. All sorted last night.

Bit of a shambles tbh, if it wasn't for us getting in touch with the ticket office Hibs would've been any the wiser.

marinello59
24-03-2016, 12:28 PM
Same. All sorted last night.

Bit of a shambles tbh, if it wasn't for us getting in touch with the ticket office Hibs would've been any the wiser.

I stuck my application in 2 days ago and have heard nothing. In previous years the response was very quick. The ticket office should be getting this sorted before people start missing the early bird deadline because of it.

.Sean.
24-03-2016, 12:59 PM
I stuck my application in 2 days ago and have heard nothing. In previous years the response was very quick. The ticket office should be getting this sorted before people start missing the early bird deadline because of it.
I'd get in touch with the ticket office, when I re-done mine last night and in previous years I got a text and an email in minutes. As I said, shambles and the ticket office need to get on top of it. Must be countless others in the same boat.

Marco G
24-03-2016, 01:18 PM
I'd get in touch with the ticket office, when I re-done mine last night and in previous years I got a text and an email in minutes. As I said, shambles and the ticket office need to get on top of it. Must be countless others in the same boat.
Same happened to me, looked like the application had gone through but no email or pin arrived. Ticket office were very helpful and got ticketmaster to reset my ST seat which I then purchased by credit card instead. I am pretty sure that last year Zebra had a different form to fill in with a lot less details and it all worked fine. The lady at the ticket office thought problem was spaces in mobile phone number not being OK, but nothing showed up as wrong before the form was apparently sent to zebra. Anyone who does not notice this and does not know that they should get an email by return and a text with a pin could well think that they have renewed when in fact they have not.

JimBHibees
24-03-2016, 01:46 PM
All done, now just waiting on the letter confirming.

Fairly straightforward after I found out about the no space in mobile number thing. The zebra website should have validation to stop that.

Agree with that, due to what I read on here I applied and removed the space between the first and second part of my mobile number and got the PIN and email within 30 mins of applying. All straight forward however a pretty basic error in the Zebra system.

matty_f
24-03-2016, 02:07 PM
Agree with that, due to what I read on here I applied and removed the space between the first and second part of my mobile number and got the PIN and email within 30 mins of applying. All straight forward however a pretty basic error in the Zebra system.

:agree: The ticket office got it sorted really quickly and once I went through it again, I got the text etc through straight away.

Wonder how many folk are in limbo at the moment with it. That's a bad design flaw for Zebra's system.

Weststandwanab
24-03-2016, 03:03 PM
Great video.

I went to the Ticket Office this afternoon and within two minutes had both season tickets renewed.

GGTTH

Wheat Hound
24-03-2016, 07:59 PM
I have had the exact same problems with my renewal. Applies 2 weeks ago and the eticketing site shows my application has gone through and it looks complete. However I've had no communication from Zebra at all, unlike previous years when the text containing the PIN and linked email was almost instantaneous.

I've emailed Hibs to ask for help but this seems a widespread issue that has the potential to cause significant havoc and discord further down the line. Hibs need to put something on the website to get folk to check their applications.

marinello59
24-03-2016, 08:01 PM
I have had the exact same problems with my renewal. Applies 2 weeks ago and the eticketing site shows my application has gone through and it looks complete. However I've had no communication from Zebra at all, unlike previous years when the text containing the PIN and linked email was almost instantaneous.

I've emailed Hibs to ask for help but this seems a widespread issue that has the potential to cause significant havoc and discord further down the line. Hibs need to put something on the website to get folk to check their applications.

JimBHibees
24-03-2016, 08:03 PM

Given the applications go through the Hibs site shouldn't be too difficult to match up with Zebra the problem ones.

Albanian Hibs
24-03-2016, 08:39 PM
Our 2 season tickets have just been renewed with the payment plan

Jack
24-03-2016, 08:50 PM
I found a lovely 42 day cruise from LA to Sydney via Hawii islands Toga stuff NZ. At least a week in start and finish. It was next January.

My wife said "No. I don't think so" so I signed for the mental Hibees.

Maybe 2018.

Marco G
24-03-2016, 11:30 PM
Given the applications go through the Hibs site shouldn't be too difficult to match up with Zebra the problem ones.
Think it's Ticketmaster site that handles it. Agree that Hibs should put a message up to warn that if no reply email & text from Zebra you need to speak to Hibs ticket office.

LustForLeith
25-03-2016, 11:45 AM
Despite being a lifelong Hibs fan, got my first season ticket today for next season. Also got one for my son.

C'mon!!!

thebakerboy
25-03-2016, 12:58 PM
Was going to use this as I have an expensive April coming up but asks for last 3 years employment details and as I have been retired for 5 years this is not possible , no place to enter retired. I am therefore going to have to pay upfront and possibly have to get money out of savings or wait till later . Will have to work out cheapest option. I have used this before but am unhappy that this is now a problem.

Danderhall Hibs
25-03-2016, 01:03 PM
Was going to use this as I have an expensive April coming up but asks for last 3 years employment details and as I have been retired for 5 years this is not possible , no place to enter retired. I am therefore going to have to pay upfront and possibly have to get money out of savings or wait till later . Will have to work out cheapest option. I have used this before but am unhappy that this is now a problem.

Just call it self employed?

Deek01
25-03-2016, 02:15 PM
Is there anyway of changing my renewal from the adult season ticket currently being offered to be to a student ticket without phoning the TO? I'm a student season ticket holder this year as well so hoped I'd have an option when renewing.

Jay
25-03-2016, 02:17 PM
Is there anyway of changing my renewal from the adult season ticket currently being offered to be to a student ticket without phoning the TO? I'm a student season ticket holder this year as well so hoped I'd have an option when renewing.

I had to email the ticket office to get the option put on, they send you a reply with an attachment with a declaration you have to sign and hand in. I got a quick response but don't know if it's open today.

givescotlandfreedom
25-03-2016, 02:43 PM
I renewed a couple of days ago but still haven't received an email from Zebra. Is their system really this bad?

kaimendhibs
25-03-2016, 02:55 PM
I renewed a couple of days ago but still haven't received an email from Zebra. Is their system really this bad?

I did it a week ago and have heard nothing either

Real Emerald
25-03-2016, 02:59 PM

Same here, although my son renewed a week before me and got his Zebra letter after a few days. I've still not got anything bar my e-mail receipt.

Danderhall Hibs
25-03-2016, 03:10 PM
Guys if you've not had anything from zebra you need to phone the club. Somethings went wrong with your application - when it's done correctly you get a PIN number by text immediately and an email from zebra within 30 mins or so.

kaimendhibs
25-03-2016, 03:43 PM
Guys if you've not had anything from zebra you need to phone the club. Somethings went wrong with your application - when it's done correctly you get a PIN number by text immediately and an email from zebra within 30 mins or so.

Cheers, will call after Easter

marinello59
25-03-2016, 03:43 PM

No answer on the phone and no reply to my email either. Are they working today?

Danderhall Hibs
25-03-2016, 04:38 PM
No answer on the phone and no reply to my email either. Are they working today?

Sorry mate no idea - are you dialling 661-1875? They should be open with it being the early bird deadline?

The only reason I say to phone is to ask them to release your seat(s) again.

marinello59
25-03-2016, 04:46 PM
Sorry mate no idea - are you dialling 661-1875? They should be open with it being the early bird deadline?

Phoned that and the 0844 number several times. The early bird deadline is April 8th. Surely even Hibs can sort this out before then. :greengrin

Danderhall Hibs
25-03-2016, 04:48 PM
Phoned that and the 0844 number several times. The early bird deadline is April 8th. Surely even Hibs can sort this out before then. :greengrin

So it is - it's the free prize draw tonight isn't it.

Phil MaGlass
25-03-2016, 04:49 PM
Should be renamed "still life with Hibs" still in lower division. Still tryin tae get ootae it, still tryin tae win the Scottish Cup.. insert smiley. Dunno how tae dae that on mobile

marinello59
25-03-2016, 05:00 PM
So it is - it's the free prize draw tonight isn't it.

Looks like the odds have increased for those of you who aren't stuck in limbo then.
They should have a second draw next week for those of us stuck in no mans land. :greengrin

Scouse Hibee
25-03-2016, 05:17 PM

It's not the early bird deadline today.

.Sean.
25-03-2016, 05:54 PM
I canny stress enough if you've no had any correspondence form Zebra after about a minute of the 'confirmation' from Hibs get in touch with the ticket office because your application has failed through no fault of your own, as myself and many others found out after waiting almost a fortnight on an text from Zebra and contacting the ticket office after hitting the panic button.

Folk at Hibs read these forums, baffled they've not made some sort of statement about this.

givescotlandfreedom
25-03-2016, 07:00 PM
I canny stress enough if you've no had any correspondence form Zebra after about a minute of the 'confirmation' from Hibs get in touch with the ticket office because your application has failed through no fault of your own, as myself and many others found out after waiting almost a fortnight on an text from Zebra and contacting the ticket office after hitting the panic button.

Folk at Hibs read these forums, baffled they've not made some sort of statement about this.

I called the ticket office and was told my initial application would be cancelled and I would be able to buy renew again half an hour after the call. Still not available after 3.5 hours so no prize draw for me. I just hope Hibs or ticketmaster haven't made a mess of it too. Take my money!

Wheat Hound
25-03-2016, 07:50 PM

Absolutely mate. I went into the ticket office today and they confirmed the problem with mine was also the space within my mobile number. They contacted ticket master for me, freed my seat up again. I reapplied on line and got the text and email from Zebra in minutes and it's all sorted now thankfully. Staff in the ticket office were really helpful but confirmed numerous others have had the same problem.

marinello59
25-03-2016, 08:10 PM
Absolutely mate. I went into the ticket office today and they confirmed the problem with mine was also the space within my mobile number. They contacted ticket master for me, freed my seat up again. I reapplied on line and got the text and email from Zebra in minutes and it's all sorted now thankfully. Staff in the ticket office were really helpful but confirmed numerous others have had the same problem.

Which begs the question why haven't Zebra sorted this out.

marinello59
25-03-2016, 08:10 PM
I called the ticket office and was told my initial application would be cancelled and I would be able to buy renew again half an hour after the call. Still not available after 3.5 hours so no prize draw for me. I just hope Hibs or ticketmaster haven't made a mess of it too. Take my money!

Was that today?

Andy74
25-03-2016, 10:23 PM
Just thought about this. Renewed on day of release but heard nowt. I suppose I will contact Hibs!

kaimendhibs
25-03-2016, 10:24 PM

I'm in the same boat!! Called today after spoke to you and was told to wait an hour. It's 5 hours later and no joy

Pete
26-03-2016, 03:55 AM
Despite being a lifelong Hibs fan, got my first season ticket today for next season. Also got one for my son.

C'mon!!!

Good stuff :thumbsup:

If anyone is using Zebra, is it not the case that the interest is simply being passed onto hibs instead of it being an "interest free" deal?

Why not consider a credit card that has 0% on purchases for over a year if you can? That way the club will get all the money from ST sales and it really will be interest free.

givescotlandfreedom
26-03-2016, 07:24 AM
Was that today?

I'm in the same boat!! Called today after spoke to you and was told to wait an hour. It's 5 hours later and no joy

It was yesterday I did it. Still not available to buy now so that info was well out.

kaimendhibs
26-03-2016, 11:40 AM
It was yesterday I did it. Still not available to buy now so that info was well out.

Me too😩😩

Ringothedog
26-03-2016, 12:03 PM

Happened to me, something to do with a space in the mobile phone number section, anyway contacted ticket office, they got seat available again, completed new application and it was done and dusted in 30 mins. Must be some glitch if it affecting so many people.

marinello59
26-03-2016, 12:09 PM
Happened to me, something to do with a space in the mobile phone number section, anyway contacted ticket office, they got seat available again, completed new application and it was done and dusted in 30 mins. Must be some glitch if it affecting so many people.

A glitch that should have been dealt with before it affected others. I'm in limbo now until my seats are released for me to try and buy again. Paying at the gate next season is looking like an increasingly attractive option right now.

givescotlandfreedom
26-03-2016, 12:31 PM
A glitch that should have been dealt with before it affected others. I'm in limbo now until my seats are released for me to try and buy again. Paying at the gate next season is looking like an increasingly attractive option right now.

It's a pest and probably not solely the fault of zebra is Hibs are giving out wrong information after 'fixing' it too. Still not available to buy 21 hours later.

marinello59
28-03-2016, 08:17 AM
It's a pest and probably not solely the fault of zebra is Hibs are giving out wrong information after 'fixing' it too. Still not available to buy 21 hours later.

Has your seat been made available again yet?

Hibby_G
28-03-2016, 08:22 AM
already got mine:thumbsup::thumbsup:

givescotlandfreedom
28-03-2016, 11:05 AM
Has your seat been made available again yet?

Just checked. Three days later and it's still not available.

Alfred E Newman
28-03-2016, 11:35 AM
Renewed at the weekend. What else would I do during the winter regardless of what league we are in.

oneone73
28-03-2016, 01:38 PM
Just renewed. For the 30th consecutive year, the triumph of hope over expectation.

HibbyAndy
28-03-2016, 02:06 PM
Renewed at the weekend. What else would I do during the winter regardless of what league we are in.

Regardless what league we are in we go again.

Hibs is a way of life it just feels right.

givescotlandfreedom
28-03-2016, 02:22 PM
My ticket just became available and I filled it out with no gaps in phone numbers or post codes. Confirmation from zebra received - phew.

kaimendhibs
28-03-2016, 03:46 PM
My ticket just became available and I filled it out with no gaps in phone numbers or post codes. Confirmation from zebra received - phew.

Me too pal☺

hibee_girl
28-03-2016, 03:47 PM
Just renewed mine too :flag:

Scouse Hibee
28-03-2016, 04:06 PM
Renewing a ST is a habit that many are unable to break including me. I only wish I had the foresight to retain my Liverpool one in my name with someone else loaning it.

marinello59
28-03-2016, 04:41 PM

Mine failed again. An unexplained error message when I clicked submit, competed application again and despite a message on screen saying my application was confirmed no email, no text and the tickets are still showing up as available.
If it ain't sorted tomorrow that's three season tickets that won't be getting renewed.

hibee_girl
28-03-2016, 04:57 PM
What did retired people put in the employment part of the zebra finance? My Grandad can't get past that section and I can't remember what we did last year when filling it in!

marinello59
28-03-2016, 04:58 PM
What did retired people put in the employment part of the zebra finance? My Grandad can't get past that section and I can't remember what we did last year when filling it in!

I don't think that section was there last year.

Danderhall Hibs
28-03-2016, 05:07 PM

What are the options?

hibee_girl
28-03-2016, 05:10 PM
What are the options?

Not with him right now so don't have it in front of me but from what I remember from filling my form in there's no options, just asks for employment details (name, address etc).

Danderhall Hibs
28-03-2016, 05:48 PM
Not with him right now so don't have it in front of me but from what I remember from filling my form in there's no options, just asks for employment details (name, address etc).

I can't remember either - all I remember is name and address as well. Why not just stuck down retired (or self employed) @ home address?

hibee_girl
28-03-2016, 05:50 PM
I can't remember either - all I remember is name and address as well. Why not just stuck down retired (or self employed) @ home address?

That's what I suggested too, think he's going to speak to ticket office first though.

Sioux
28-03-2016, 05:59 PM
That's what I suggested too, think he's going to speak to ticket office first though.

If he receives an employment pension, enter the payer. For all intents and purposes the pension payer is the employer. I think this is a check and balance requirement so that loan companies can show that they only provide loans to those that have income to repay them.

givescotlandfreedom
28-03-2016, 06:08 PM
Mine failed again. An unexplained error message when I clicked submit, competed application again and despite a message on screen saying my application was confirmed no email, no text and the tickets are still showing up as available.
If it ain't sorted tomorrow that's three season tickets that won't be getting renewed.

I hope you do decided to renew despite the hassle but it's poor the system is so awkward and if I was paying for anything other than Hibs I'd probably have given up.

marinello59
29-03-2016, 07:16 AM
I hope you do decided to renew despite the hassle but it's poor the system is so awkward and if I was paying for anything other than Hibs I'd probably have given up.

I've probably just been particularly unlucky. Which is not unusual for me.

Andy74
29-03-2016, 05:15 PM
They surely have a record of us trying to buy? Us having to notice an issue ourselves and contact them is very poor. Surely any failures in the system should be identified and followed up??

If it caused by spaces in phone numbers then that is very poor and easily sorted you'd think at their end.

Anyway, no response from Hibs to my email about it. I'm not going to chase them down to try and hand them money over.

Feed McGraw
29-03-2016, 06:40 PM
Same bloomin thing has happened to me, I knew something was wrong when I didn`t get the pin right away. The very time .Net is down as I would have been reading that early doors and seen folk were having problems. It did say "confirmed" but no pin or e mail came - is it safe to try again ? Not wanting it to go through twice, although I`m pretty sure no pin means it hasn`t, do folk agree with that ?

marinello59
29-03-2016, 06:59 PM
Same bloomin thing has happened to me, I knew something was wrong when I didn`t get the pin right away. The very time .Net is down as I would have been reading that early doors and seen folk were having problems. It did say "confirmed" but no pin or e mail came - is it safe to try again ? Not wanting it to go through twice, although I`m pretty sure no pin means it hasn`t, do folk agree with that ?

Are your seats still available? If so then put it through again and when you get the message saying that it has been confirmed scroll down and click on Review Order.

marinello59
29-03-2016, 07:03 PM
I'm sorted now. The problems with Zebra are frustrating to say the least. What little hair I have left is now a lot greyer.:greengrin
The Hibernian ticket office staff have been great though. It must feel like a thankless task to them at times. They get a big thank you from me tonight.

Feed McGraw
29-03-2016, 07:17 PM
Are your seats still available? If so then put it through again and when you get the message saying that it has been confirms scroll down and click on Review Order. Thanks M59, I`ll try that.

Feed McGraw
29-03-2016, 07:53 PM
Got my e mail, now waiting on pin, seems ok now though. Ta again M59, your info was good. :thumbsup:

marinello59
29-03-2016, 08:00 PM
Got my e mail, now waiting on pin, seems ok now though. Ta again M59, your info was good. :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

Feed McGraw
29-03-2016, 08:42 PM
:thumbsup: As I said, I have an e mail from Hibs tickets but no word from zebra yet - am I being impatient or should I still be worried ? My memory tells me the pin etc was pretty instant.

marinello59
29-03-2016, 08:44 PM
As I said, I have an e mail from Hibs tickets but no word from zebra yet - am I being impatient or should I still be worried ? My memory tells me the pin etc was pretty instant.

Ah.
You should have an email from Zebra and a pin by now.

oneone73
29-03-2016, 08:44 PM
As I said, I have an e mail from Hibs tickets but no word from zebra yet - am I being impatient or should I still be worried ? My memory tells me the pin etc was pretty instant.

Mine was about a minute

Feed McGraw
29-03-2016, 08:53 PM
Ah.
You should have an email from Zebra and a pin by now.Thought as much. Stressed out with this, what a joke !! Ta once more anyway,at least I got further than before.

Jonnyboy
29-03-2016, 09:14 PM
I'm sorted now. The problems with Zebra are frustrating to say the least. What little hair I have left is now a lot greyer.:greengrin
The Hibernian ticket office staff have been great though. It must feel like a thankless task to them at times. They get a big thank you from me tonight.

Welcome to my world :greengrin

overdrive
31-03-2016, 09:05 AM
I renewed a week ago but I haven't received anything from Zebra. I've emailed the Ticket Office so will see what happens.

Was the mobile number pre-filled? I wouldn't enter my number in a format with spaces, so I reckon it must have been. If so, I reckon it is a case of Hibs and Zebra not ensuring the format of data in their respective systems is compatible.

I've just had another thought. Will the initial applications that are being cancelled show up on our credit history?

Stevie Reid
31-03-2016, 09:20 AM
I renewed a week ago but I haven't received anything from Zebra. I've emailed the Ticket Office so will see what happens.

Was the mobile number pre-filled? I wouldn't enter my number in a format with spaces, so I reckon it must have been. If so, I reckon it is a case of Hibs and Zebra not ensuring the format of data in their respective systems is compatible.

I've just had another thought. Will the initial applications that are being cancelled show up on our credit history?

I'm in the same boat - e-mailed the club on Monday, but no response yet.

Real Emerald
31-03-2016, 11:33 AM
I'm in the same boat - e-mailed the club on Monday, but no response yet.

I was in the same situation so I phoned them on Tuesday. They said it was due to the format i.e. mobile number with spaces (pre-filled). They opened my seat up again (took a few hours) and I went through the purchase process again, making sure there was no spaces in any phone number. I received my pin number from Zebra within a minute and an e-mail from them to activate the pin a wee while later.

You would be better to phone them today before the semi tickets take their time up.

Feed McGraw
31-03-2016, 11:40 AM
I was in the same situation so I phoned them on Tuesday. They said it was due to the format i.e. mobile number with spaces (pre-filled). They opened my seat up again (took a few hours) and I went through the purchase process again, making sure there was no spaces in any phone number. I received my pin number from Zebra within a minute and an e-mail from them to activate the pin a wee while later.

You would be better to phone them today before the semi tickets take their time up. Did the same and all fine now. Lovely lady at the T.O. was very helpful.

nellio
31-03-2016, 11:49 AM
Just done mine this morning.

Andy74
02-04-2016, 09:34 AM
No response after a couple of emails. I guess season ticket sales aren't that important to them!

marinello59
02-04-2016, 10:08 AM
No response after a couple of emails. I guess season ticket sales aren't that important to them!

Who are you emailing ? The ticket offer staff themselves were superb at getting back to me by email. Your replies aren't in your spam folder are they?

DaveF
02-04-2016, 10:39 AM
Did Hibs publicise the winner of the ST giveaway?

I know it wasn't me who won it :rolleyes: but just wondering who did?

Billy Whizz
02-04-2016, 11:13 AM
Did Hibs publicise the winner of the ST giveaway?

I know it wasn't me who won it :rolleyes: but just wondering who did?

It's on Twitter this morning
Edit someone called William Lawson

DaveF
02-04-2016, 11:16 AM
It's on Twitter this morning
Edit someone called William Lawson

Ta.

100% not me then :greengrin

Billy Whizz
02-04-2016, 11:17 AM
Ta.

100% not me then :greengrin

Or me

Albanian Hibs
02-04-2016, 11:26 AM
Came back to my letter from zebra finance. First payment comes out 13th april. I havent worked since 2010 and just put my last employer details when asked. No probs.

NAE NOOKIE
02-04-2016, 12:41 PM
ST renewed this morning, turned up in person and paid cash .... one day I can see this system replacing on line and credit/debit card :greengrin

Pretty Boy
02-04-2016, 01:02 PM
Renewed yesterday afternoon after seeing the reminder when buying semi final tickets.

I had actually considered not renewing. Not because I had planned on stopping going but because I fancied trying out sitting in a few different areas next year and thought I'd just pay at the gate for that. Changed my mind though as I sit amongst a decent crowd, like my seat and if I fancy a change I can just swap my ticket.

Scouse Hibee
02-04-2016, 06:48 PM
ST related but not a big issue,I am just a fussy barsteward......my plastic season ticket wallets are coming to the end of their life. I tried to replace them last season but none were available. Come on Hibs get it sorted.

Super_JMcGinn
02-04-2016, 09:19 PM
Renewed yesterday afternoon after seeing the reminder when buying semi final tickets.

I had actually considered not renewing. Not because I had planned on stopping going but because I fancied trying out sitting in a few different areas next year and thought I'd just pay at the gate for that. Changed my mind though as I sit amongst a decent crowd, like my seat and if I fancy a change I can just swap my ticket.

Any idea how long they reserve your seat? I tried looking on the site but couldn't see it, I was told 8th April but that's for the early bird.

Scouse Hibee
02-04-2016, 09:23 PM
Any idea how long they reserve your seat? I tried looking on the site but couldn't see it, I was told 8th April but that's for the early bird.

Seats are reserved until 5pm on 10th June.

Super_JMcGinn
02-04-2016, 09:26 PM
Seats are reserved until 5pm on 10th June.
Thank you. :thumbsup:

IberianHibernian
02-04-2016, 10:15 PM

I had actually considered not renewing. Not because I had planned on stopping going but because I fancied trying out sitting in a few different areas next year and thought I'd just pay at the gate for that. Changed my mind though as I sit amongst a decent crowd, like my seat and if I fancy a change I can just swap my ticket.This is a good point . Whatever division we`re in next season there`ll be thousands of empty seats at most if not all home matches so would it not be possible to offer : 1. Season tickets for South Stand without numbered seats ( Category B only if we get promotion ) . 2. Same but for other stands and keep a zone for STHs with unnumbered seats . 3. Season tickets with no particular seats and STH could book seat before each match or use seat in unnumbered area in each stand . If I ever moved to Edinburgh area I`d probably go to at least 90% of home games but would not want to sit in same seat all season since I`d often go with others who haven`t got STs . As an example , I have a friend who has supported Hibs for more than 50 years who has been to three home matches this season all in the away end ( all league matches so not Hearts ! ) as he was going with friends who support other teams in our division . Obviously not a typical case , but there are thousands of Hibs fans who might be interested in buying a season ticket ( or better still a batch of tickets , say ticket for 10 matches or group tickets ) without numbered seat and club could still get money up front . Not sure how desperate our club is for money but starting to sell STs for 3rd ( at least ) year in succession when fans don`t know what league we`ll be in at top league prices doesn`t seem like a great idea especially given the size of our stadium .
If we finish season strongly and get promoted , ST numbers will be at least as good as this season maybe a lot better especially if we also make cup final but there`ll still be a lot of empty seats at almost every home match next season . If we don`t get promoted , ST numbers will / may drop though I suspect by not as many as many think . Point is , whatever division we`re in , we`ve got a great stadium with lots of empty seats and lots of potential people to occupy those seats ( tourists , students , Hibs fans who don`t live near Edinburgh - would groups from Ireland or London / Lancashire / Scottish Highlands etc not come ? ).

Heedersnvolleys
07-04-2016, 09:25 AM
Are they not doing the disability carer scheme this year?

GreenCastle
07-04-2016, 10:30 AM
Just renewed - Hibs is more to me than what division we play in.

I know where we should be but I still want to play my part to make sure we have the best chance to get back there.

I see it as a membership - rather than I will miss X amount of games.

Looking forward to next seasons rollercoaster :greengrin

Dobosz83
07-04-2016, 06:37 PM
How I wish I'd read this thread earlier this afternoon.

Literally just got though buying 4 Season tickets in the East. Confirmation from Hibs instantly but nothing whatsoever from Zebra. I categorically know when doing the application I had spaces in my mobile number! :rolleyes:

Phone call to Zebra tomorrow at 8am methinks to try and get that part sorted - their website suggests that if you have an issue with a submitted app and haven't received the text/email then contact them. Could have done without this nonsense to be honest!

Andy74
07-04-2016, 06:41 PM
How I wish I'd read this thread earlier this afternoon.

Literally just got though buying 4 Season tickets in the East. Confirmation from Hibs instantly but nothing whatsoever from Zebra. I categorically know when doing the application I had spaces in my mobile number! :rolleyes:

Phone call to Zebra tomorrow at 8am methinks to try and get that part sorted - their website suggests that if you have an issue with a submitted app and haven't received the text/email then contact them. Could have done without this nonsense to be honest!

I'm on my second round of it not having worked. Got an email from Zebra at least this time but no text.

Dobosz83
07-04-2016, 06:43 PM
I'm on my second round of it not having worked. Got an email from Zebra at least this time but no text.

Infuriating to say the least. I'm just hoping that Zebra can make the adjustments tomorrow when I call as I've not got time tomorrow to be trying to sort it all out. Would never have known of the issue had I not logged on here tonight!

I wonder what the consequence would be had you never noticed and the deadline passed?

hibby6270
07-04-2016, 08:10 PM
Infuriating to say the least. I'm just hoping that Zebra can make the adjustments tomorrow when I call as I've not got time tomorrow to be trying to sort it all out. Would never have known of the issue had I not logged on here tonight!

I wonder what the consequence would be had you never noticed and the deadline passed?

I read about this last Thursday. I popped in to the ticket office at ER on Saturday. (Appreciate that might not be easy to do though for everyone). They amended something on their system and said they'd phone Zebra on Monday to reset the application. It was the mobile number spaces that caused the problem. I was to try again on Monday night, which I did, and everything went through OK second time round.

Gatecrasher
08-04-2016, 09:31 AM
Despite all my moaning I renewed this morning, fingers crossed for a good end to the season!

Dobosz83
08-04-2016, 09:45 AM
Pleased to confirm all is now sorted!

Phoned Zebra who confirmed they had no receipt of my application on their records and this can be because if there has been an issue with the info you put on the app (in my case my mobile number) then it never reaches them and gets stuck at Ticketmaster.

Hibs ticket office where excellent in fairness. They sorted everything with Ticketmaster within 5 minutes. Re-done application online and immediately got the text with the pin and email.

I'm back next season with 3 new season ticket members! Now, let's get promoted!

GGTTH.