PDA

View Full Version : Just here for the football?

speedy_gonzales
06-03-2016, 09:21 PM
Was trawling through the pics of todays match on SNSPIX.COM as you do and came across one of Cummings, Handling, Forster & Anier sitting beside each other in the west.
Cummings & Handling I get, Forster is obviously rehabilitating after his recent injury, but Anier? Wishful thinking but I'd like to see him back at ER, in his limited appearances and game time there was glimpses of a footballer in there. Done well for Utd yesterday,,,,

Andy74
06-03-2016, 09:27 PM
Was trawling through the pics of todays match on SNSPIX.COM as you do and came across one of Cummings, Handling, Forster & Anier sitting beside each other in the west.
Cummings & Handling I get, Forster is obviously rehabilitating after his recent injury, but Anier? Wishful thinking but I'd like to see him back at ER, in his limited appearances and game time there was glimpses of a footballer in there. Done well for Utd yesterday,,,,

I'm sure he will just have made some friends here.

I doubt we'd have voluntarily agreed to hand him back if we were interested in having him here longer term.

wee davie
06-03-2016, 09:51 PM
If he was any good he'd still be at er

Sent from my SM-T210 using Tapatalk

Vault Boy
06-03-2016, 09:54 PM
If he was any good he'd still be at er

Sent from my SM-T210 using Tapatalk

That's simply not true. Why would the manager want to keep a player he didn't think was 'good?'

Nonsense.

Carheenlea
06-03-2016, 10:19 PM

The lady in front of Jason Cummings enjoyed being dragged along to ER by the looks of it!

Jonnyboy
06-03-2016, 10:23 PM

The lady in front of Jason Cummings enjoyed being dragged along to ER by the looks of it!

And the lady in front of her looks like she's with her Mum :wink:

Pretty Boy
06-03-2016, 10:26 PM

She looks a nice lady, wonder if she posts on here.....

silverhibee
06-03-2016, 10:32 PM

:agree: :greengrin

FranckSuzy
06-03-2016, 10:45 PM
I think the 'lady' might have been dying to shout "WTF are you doing ref" but was trying to mind her P's and Q's :tee hee: :thumbsup:

oconnors_strip
06-03-2016, 10:45 PM

Woman behind her is fast asleep on her husbands shoulder :greengrin