PDA

View Full Version : Positives from today

Col2
06-03-2016, 04:40 PM
Still in the cup

Keatings was much much better than recent months.

Stokes was lively accepting he gave ball away late on.

McGregor was excellent and generally looked back to solid self at back apart from goal which could have been cleared.

Dominated another Premiership team

Aldo
06-03-2016, 05:01 PM
Still in the cup Keatings was much much better than recent months. Stokes was lively accepting he gave ball away late on. McGregor was excellent and generally looked back to solid self at back apart from goal which could have been cleared. Dominated another Premiership team

Loads of positives today for me.

McGregor was excellent as was McGinn but I have to say I thought KT was excellent. Might not have the engine but his positional sense range of passing and tackles were superb.

Stubbs has had food for thought about his team selection next weekend.

What I will say though is that we looked very good playing 3-5-2 and I would run with that next Sunday against RC!

06-03-2016, 05:02 PM
Kevin Thompson was very good today!

Lago
06-03-2016, 05:03 PM
Loads of positives today for me.

McGregor was excellent as was McGinn but I have to say I thought KT was excellent. Might not have the engine but his positional sense range of passing and tackles were superb.

Stubbs has had food for thought about his team selection next weekend.

What I will say though is that we looked very good playing 3-5-2 and I would run with that next Sunday against RC!
Held our own, didn't get beat.

Smartie
06-03-2016, 05:04 PM
Way more positives than negatives today.

A decent performance was as important as the result.

We're still in the cup, we've got the chance of getting players back from injury, we'll have players back from suspension.

The confidence I have in all departments of our team has been rattled a bit in recent weeks - everyone put in a shift today.

Nice to have a full week to prepare for game too.

Aldo
06-03-2016, 05:21 PM
Held our own, didn't get beat. we did indeed. Shame we didn't take those early chances!!

Billy Whizz
06-03-2016, 05:41 PM

I agree, was a top top performer. Done himself no harm in getting a starting place for next Sunday

Crammond Hibee
06-03-2016, 06:22 PM
I agree, was a top top performer. Done himself no harm in getting a starting place for next Sunday

He did quite well but unfortunately didn't track the goal scorer

Aldo
06-03-2016, 06:24 PM
He did quite well but unfortunately didn't track the goal scorer

He lost the ball and they played it into space.

For me a CH should of read it and cut it out.

Cheshire Hibby
06-03-2016, 06:26 PM

Have to agree, he worked hard today and gave a very solid performance.

Mr White
06-03-2016, 06:27 PM
We go into the cup final still fighting on 3 fronts.