PDA

View Full Version : Cup final in London?

BigT-Hibeez
06-03-2016, 12:58 AM
Any suggestions to watch the match in London? Preferably North..

Cheers

Viva_Palmeiras
06-03-2016, 06:01 AM
Kentish Town - Quinn's
Not too sure if the Palm trees and hot tub installation will be completed by then. The loungue should be bouncing either way.

HUTCHYHIBBY
06-03-2016, 08:52 AM
Somewhat controversially I believe Pierre has allowed London based County fans to make a block booking of the mezzanine bar area. They have been restricted to entry via the Hawley Road entrance to minimise any risk of confrontation.

Ronniekirk
06-03-2016, 09:01 AM
Somewhat controversially I believe Pierre has allowed London based County fans to make a block booking of the mezzanine bar area. They have been restricted to entry via the Hawley Road entrance to minimise any risk of confrontation.

Pie and a Pint for them then No Haute Cuisine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BigT-Hibeez
06-03-2016, 02:10 PM

Table for one then? 😀

Haymaker
06-03-2016, 03:04 PM

Well lucky I have tickets for the final as I would not be impressed at this! I was most distressed by the Adam who snuck into a derby a few seasons back - in trainers as well!

ArmadaleHibs
06-03-2016, 04:00 PM
I'm in north London during the game. Is Quinn's a goer and would I get in no problem?

Ggtth

Haymaker
06-03-2016, 04:08 PM
I'm in north London during the game. Is Quinn's a goer and would I get in no problem?

Ggtth

Should be fine if you are properly dressed, just bring enough cash with you to try the truffles.