PDA

View Full Version : Ross County

thebausburst
05-03-2016, 10:41 PM
Hibs players will surely get some confidence from watching Ross County's performance against Dundee Unt's 10 men. They look MURDER at the back, though we will need to watch Boyce who looks a real threat.

monktonharp
05-03-2016, 10:44 PM
have not seen it but it does give some courage to me personally. they were 2-1 up at home,and lost . the winner coming very late and also against 10 men. It just shows that football can go ever so pear shaped all of a sudden:wink:

monktonharp
05-03-2016, 10:46 PM
Hibs players will surely get some confidence from watching Ross County's performance against Dundee Unt's 10 men. They look MURDER at the back, though we will need to watch Boyce who looks a real threat.Who'se Boyce? we have a couple that can be a threat

Callum7
05-03-2016, 10:50 PM
Who'se Boyce? we have a couple that can be a threat

Boyce is a striker he's had 23 goals in 50 appearances with county but as you said we should have some that can cause threat.

05-03-2016, 10:53 PM
Ross County aren't great but neither are we at the moment. Today means nothing. Next week will be very tough

monktonharp
05-03-2016, 10:58 PM
I don't feel there's much between the teams, to be honest. felt differently 3 weeks ago,:wink: but it's there for the winning for who performs on the day

thebausburst
05-03-2016, 11:01 PM
I think our movement will cause them a lot of problems, we've not been getting the results of late but have still been creating loads of chances.

Sir David Gray
05-03-2016, 11:03 PM
A few weeks ago, I was fairly confident that we would win next week.

After the last three games (and witnessing two of them personally) I'm not so sure.

I think it will be a very close match next week.

Bishop Hibee
05-03-2016, 11:06 PM
The final is 50/50. Our games against Premiership opposition this season has shown there isn't a gap.

Onceinawhile
05-03-2016, 11:07 PM

After the last three games (and witnessing two of them personally) I'm not so sure.

2 weeks ago,I knew we would win tomorrow and next Sunday.

After morton I was still convinced. Not so sure now.

Hopefully after tomorrow's win, then a week in la manga we're all sorted.

Bostonhibby
05-03-2016, 11:10 PM

:agree: This is what I am currently thinking, I just feel that on a big wide Hampden pitch we might have enough going forward to outscore them, Hoping Fyvie is fit and we need 90 minutes from Dylan if that's possible.

ruthven_raiders
05-03-2016, 11:10 PM

Hopefully you are joking about La Manga lol

Cod Boy
05-03-2016, 11:25 PM
Hopefully you are joking about La Manga lol

Not sure were but the team are going abroad on Monday till Thursday.

truehibernian
06-03-2016, 12:03 AM
I think our movement will cause them a lot of problems, we've not been getting the results of late but have still been creating loads of chances.

Way to beat County is targeting their full backs - a weak area for them.

Their strength is centrally in midfield - Jackson Irvine is having a great season and everything goes through him. One thing he doesn't like, despite his presence, is someone physical - Bartley is the first name on the team sheet for me.

stoneyburn hibs
06-03-2016, 12:14 AM
Way to beat County is targeting their full backs - a weak area for them.

Their strength is centrally in midfield - Jackson Irvine is having a great season and everything goes through him. One thing he doesn't like, despite his presence, is someone physical - Bartley is the first name on the team sheet for me.

Opinions, they are a back to front quick style team.I think if we can temper that then football will win.Woods limped off for them today, big player this season for them, bonus if he's out.

AFKA5814_Hibs
06-03-2016, 12:26 AM
They're recent results should give us some confidence then again the same could be said about our recent results for them. We have a decent chance of winning the cup, but i really don't think there is an obvious favourite tbh. It's 50/50 IMO.

Ozyhibby
06-03-2016, 12:40 AM

Mm mm...first mention?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Onceinawhile
06-03-2016, 01:38 AM
Not sure were but the team are going abroad on Monday till Thursday.

Might be adding two and two and making 5 but I know they are away in Spain. Leaving Sunday.

Brooster
06-03-2016, 01:39 AM
Might be adding two and two and making 5 but I know they are away in Spain. Leaving Sunday.

Marbella.

Onceinawhile
06-03-2016, 01:43 AM
Marbella.

Close but no cigar.

It worked in 07, so fingers crossed.

Onion
06-03-2016, 07:41 AM
The final is 50/50. Our games against Premiership opposition this season has shown there isn't a gap.

:agree: The team that wants it most on the day.

Keith_M
06-03-2016, 07:55 AM

Marbella.

Magaluf?

:dunno:

Sir David Gray
06-03-2016, 08:59 AM
Magaluf?

:dunno:

That's just Anthony Stokes.

:greengrin

Scooter
06-03-2016, 09:02 AM
Do we not play Inverness today?