PDA

View Full Version : Merchandise

cwilliamson85
05-03-2016, 09:27 AM
Looking at our online shop at the merchandise on offer I feel hibs are missing a trick by not having core classic items on offer that are timeless.

Yes we will sell replica / training kits that will change every couple of seasons but what about something like a generic polo top with the club crest on 16214 that looks great and I am sure would be a great seller.

Not everyone wants to wear a kit / big slogan t-shirts to football but would still like to show support for the team by wearing some related to the club. The black polo top currently on the site is showing as out of stock but with a cup final coming up I think the club has missed out on an opportunity to get some extra money by not replenishing the stock quicker / having it in alternative colours.

southsider
05-03-2016, 09:46 AM
The new cup final t-shirts with the harp look fab.

banarc7062
05-03-2016, 10:03 AM
Looking at our online shop at the merchandise on offer I feel hibs are missing a trick by not having core classic items on offer that are timeless.

Yes we will sell replica / training kits that will change every couple of seasons but what about something like a generic polo top with the club crest on 16214 that looks great and I am sure would be a great seller.

Not everyone wants to wear a kit / big slogan t-shirts to football but would still like to show support for the team by wearing some related to the club. The black polo top currently on the site is showing as out of stock but with a cup final coming up I think the club has missed out on an opportunity to get some extra money by not replenishing the stock quicker / having it in alternative colours.

I have a polo as you describe and generally wear it when travelling home from holidays abroad to let people know where I am going to and who I support. Once in Athens airport the check in desk bloke was so fed up and disinterested in his job when we approached the counter and he saw the top his face burst into life as he shouted Hibs! and had a huge smile...."Craig Brewster, Craig Brewster"

Giro Playboy
05-03-2016, 10:10 AM
There is a lot of online companies now that do club t shirts etc that look a lot better than the official stuff. The only draw back ofcourse is that its taking money out the club. They don't feature the official badge so they don't have any copyright problems.

Keith_M
05-03-2016, 10:20 AM
There was quite a long thread on here not so long ago looking for suggestions on items to sell in the Club Shop. Lots of people made similar comments to the OP.

I can only see what's online, not in the shop itself, but I still haven't seen many items of clothing I'd be interested in buying,

NAE NOOKIE
05-03-2016, 10:27 AM
We need a range of 'Hibees ya bass' stuff ............... I would wear a 'Hibees ya bass' T shirt :greengrin

Phil MaGlass
05-03-2016, 11:04 AM
Why not run a line of merchandise with the Edinburgh telephone code on it and were from/own the capital.
Again a reference to my club in The Hague,they do it and sell alot of merchandise.

Moulin Yarns
05-03-2016, 11:06 AM
When I saw this I assumed it was a new T-shirt.

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?308295-Belong-Guide-Protect-Succeed

Carheenlea
05-03-2016, 11:11 AM
We need a range of 'Hibees ya bass' stuff ............... I would wear a 'Hibees ya bass' T shirt :greengrin

We have had replica retro shirts from various eras, along with remakes of "Hands off Hibs" t-shirts. How about a remake of the iconic early 90's "These colours don't run" tees...? They'd fly off the shelves..