04-03-2016, 07:43 PM
Any other daft bugger on the island while the final is on? :greengrin

Nobody's that daft!
Thought you were looking to possibly get a flight back

blackpoolhibs
04-03-2016, 07:45 PM
Nobody's that daft!
Thought you were looking to possibly get a flight back

Had a look, but i'd be missing 3 days of the weeks holiday with the times of the flights. Will just watch it in the whiskey jar with Jock and hopefully a few other Hibby's.

Real Emerald
04-03-2016, 07:49 PM
Had a look, but i'd be missing 3 days of the weeks holiday with the times of the flights. Will just watch it in the whiskey jar with Jock and hopefully a few other Hibby's.

I think the Whisky Jar has the rugby on that day :greengrin

blackpoolhibs
04-03-2016, 07:52 PM
I think the Whisky Jar has the rugby on that day :greengrin

It might be, but Jock who owns the whiskEy jar will always have the Scottish footy on. :wink:

Real Emerald
04-03-2016, 07:56 PM
It might be, but Jock who owns the whiskEy jar will always have the Scottish footy on. :wink:

I flew back early from my holiday in Florida in 2012 for that final and it cost me a fortune to do so. On the bus back after it I got text after text from Jambo ******** asking me if I was glad I cut my holiday short. Has to be THE worst moments of being a Hibs fan ever! Enjoy your hols! :wink:

Real Emerald
04-03-2016, 08:00 PM

Where is the Whisk(E)y Jar anyway, sorry I missed that spelling of it? Not came across that pub when I've been in Tenerife.

blackpoolhibs
04-03-2016, 08:03 PM
I flew back early from my holiday in Florida in 2012 for that final and it cost me a fortune to do so. On the bus back after it I got text after text from Jambo ******** asking me if I was glad I cut my holiday short. Has to be THE worst moments of being a Hibs fan ever! Enjoy your hols! :wink:

I hope everyone has a great day, we win and the celebrations are fantastic. To be perfectly honest i have missed that many games recently i really don't seem that bothered i'm missing the game. :confused:

As i said earlier, there was nothing that would have got in the way of me attending this game only 2-3 seasons ago.

Maybe that will change nearer the day? :dunno:

cocopops1875
04-03-2016, 08:28 PM

I am also Blackpool

blackpoolhibs
04-03-2016, 08:36 PM
I am also Blackpool

Well i shall be in the Whiskey jar opposite the astroturf football ground just up from the Columbus hotel. You walk past the columbus up to the traffic lights and turn left, its about 50-60 yards on the left just after the brothel, above La Floritas apartments. :greengrin

Alex Trager
04-03-2016, 08:44 PM
Ma mate will meet you there Blackpool.

Silly bugger won't cancel his flight cause he has a chance of his nat King

BoomtownHibees
04-03-2016, 08:46 PM
Ma mate will meet you there Blackpool.

Silly bugger won't cancel his flight cause he has a chance of his nat King

At the brothel next door?

Alex Trager
04-03-2016, 08:51 PM
At the brothel next door?

No idea mate. You an ask him when you're both in the queue for it? ;)

BoomtownHibees
04-03-2016, 08:52 PM
No idea mate. You an ask him when you're both in the queue for it? ;)

Haha. I will be in the queue for a bovril at Hampden 😀

Jonnyboy
04-03-2016, 09:01 PM

Is Jock Irish, G? :wink:

blackpoolhibs
04-03-2016, 09:12 PM
Is Jock Irish, G? :wink:

He's from Dundee J, he's a right good lad for a smellie, had many a long night with him when i lived there, christ can he drink. :greengrin

Jonnyboy
04-03-2016, 09:17 PM
He's from Dundee J, he's a right good lad for a smellie, had many a long night with him when i lived there, christ can he drink. :greengrin

:greengrin :party:

cocopops1875
04-03-2016, 09:50 PM
Well i shall be in the Whiskey jar opposite the astroturf football ground just up from the Columbus hotel. You walk past the columbus up to the traffic lights and turn left, its about 50-60 yards on the left just after the brothel, above La Floritas apartments. :greengrin

If I get past the Brothel I will see you there lol

Sir David Gray
04-03-2016, 09:52 PM

Nope but I will be next door in Gran Canaria.

My flight lands pretty much when the game kicks off so I won't have the luxury of finding a pub to watch it. :boo hoo:

blackpoolhibs
04-03-2016, 10:09 PM
If I get past the Brothel I will see you there lol

:aok:

FranckSuzy
04-03-2016, 10:51 PM

It's really nice you can indulge that different side of your personality in Tenerife :agree: :faf:

blackpoolhibs
04-03-2016, 10:53 PM
It's really nice you can indulge that different side of your personality in Tenerife :agree: :faf:

lol i have put on weight since then. :greengrin

blackpoolhibs
08-03-2016, 11:46 PM
Leaving in the morning, if there's any other bloody idiots who have booked a holiday in tenerife when the final is on, i will be in the whiskey jar from around 13.30 onwards.

Hopefully celebrating with a few other Hibbys. :thumbsup:

HiBremian
08-03-2016, 11:56 PM
Nope but I will be next door in Gran Canaria.

My flight lands pretty much when the game kicks off so I won't have the luxury of finding a pub to watch it. :boo hoo:

Another dafty just up the road in Lanzarote. At least I got back home for the semi at the Wongadome.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sir David Gray
08-03-2016, 11:58 PM
Leaving in the morning, if there's any other bloody idiots who have booked a holiday in tenerife when the final is on, i will be in the whiskey jar from around 13.30 onwards.

On the back of this, if anyone has booked a holiday in Gran Canaria, I should be getting to my hotel around the time that the match finishes. If we win, I'll be heading straight out to celebrate.

I will be in the Maspalomas area. :aok:

jst1875
09-03-2016, 12:51 AM
Another dafty just up the road in Lanzarote. At least I got back home for the semi at the Wongadome.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2 more dafties in lanzarote... PDC.. probably watch game in spenders :flag::flag:

kevinc
12-03-2016, 02:51 PM

This bloody idiot will be there.

I'm_cabbaged
12-03-2016, 03:18 PM
2 more dafties in lanzarote... PDC.. probably watch game in spenders :flag::flag:

Brilliant wee boozer, the voddies are lethal 😂

cocopops1875
12-03-2016, 03:31 PM
Will be there no later than 2 mate

jst1875
12-03-2016, 03:35 PM
Brilliant wee boozer, the voddies are lethal 😂

Coz it's on bbc2 Scotland, John in spenders can't show it and cos of rugby any other pub will only show it on a small screen with no sound. So it's a carry oot and laptop with iplayer connected to TV in apartment for me