PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: SUPPORTER GOING TWELVE ROUNDS IN FAN FUNDRAISER

RSS Bot
03-03-2016, 02:50 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/6255)

Hibs07p
03-03-2016, 03:50 PM
I know Ross quite well and it's going to take an amazing effort for him to complete this fund raiser, considering he's only ever boxed 3 X 2 minute rounds previously I believe. Go on Ross, you can do it.

GGTTH

LustForLeith
03-03-2016, 04:14 PM
I was in the same year of school as both Ross and Murray. Great effort from Ross. Last time I saw him was at The Charlatns gig in December. Looked at that point the closet he'd get to twelve rounds was at the bar.:greengrin

Great effort

Hibs07p
04-03-2016, 09:22 AM
I was in the same year of school as both Ross and Murray. Great effort from Ross. Last time I saw him was at The Charlatns gig in December. Looked at that point the closet he'd get to twelve rounds was at the bar.:greengrin

Great effort

I know your comment, in bold, refers to his lightweight build, and looks like he couldn't knock snaw of a dyke, but some people on here, who don't know him, might think differently, even though his photo on the poster shows him in his full glory. :thumbsup:
I work for the same company as Ross, and the effort he's putting in just preparing for this fight is out of this world, working constant night shifts and time at the gym. Ross is making a great personal sacrifice to ensure his good pal Murrays' final stage of fundraising is successful and he can then get the treatment he needs. I know it's an expensive time for our fans just now, but even a £ or 2 could make all the difference. :flag:

GGTTH

LustForLeith
04-03-2016, 07:28 PM
I know your comment, in bold, refers to his lightweight build, and looks like he couldn't knock snaw of a dyke, but some people on here, who don't know him, might think differently, even though his photo on the poster shows him in his full glory. :thumbsup:
I work for the same company as Ross, and the effort he's putting in just preparing for this fight is out of this world, working constant night shifts and time at the gym. Ross is making a great personal sacrifice to ensure his good pal Murrays' final stage of fundraising is successful and he can then get the treatment he needs. I know it's an expensive time for our fans just now, but even a £ or 2 could make all the difference. :flag:

GGTTH

It was more to do with the fact he'd had a drink at the concert! No offence intended!

Fully agree, the smallest donation is well worth it.

Hibs07p
05-03-2016, 10:41 AM
It was more to do with the fact he'd had a drink at the concert! No offence intended!

Fully agree, the smallest donation is well worth it.

I didn't think you did intend to offend and none was taken. The problem with message boards is that statements made don't always come across as they were intended and can be interpretated in many ways. :wink:

GGTTH

Pretty Boy
10-03-2016, 09:16 PM
Just a wee bump for this as well whilst we're keeping good causes in the spotlight.

Let's help these lads reach their target.

matty_f
10-03-2016, 09:18 PM
Just a wee bump for this as well whilst we're keeping good causes in the spotlight.

Let's help these lads reach their target.
:thumbsup:

Pretty Boy
11-03-2016, 08:10 PM
Bump