PDA

View Full Version : Inverness Ticket Sales

Nakedmanoncrack
02-03-2016, 08:54 PM
Just looking at the dots & with the deadline now passed for ST holders to purchase their seat - there is still not a lot of the best seats available which is surprising if these seats have been released, certainly some of the best seats went on sale after the deadline for last round.

jodjam
02-03-2016, 09:14 PM
My seat behind the dug out will be free as I'm in Inverness. Typical

Diclonius
02-03-2016, 09:16 PM
My seat will be free as I'm in Turin. Nae luck, will be cheering the team on via the BBC on my laptop though.

Hibernian Verse
02-03-2016, 09:21 PM
Games at Easter Road pal?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

SteveHFC
02-03-2016, 09:22 PM
I've bought my ticket but i won't be there on Sunday as i have a game in the other side of town. :rolleyes:

Alfred E Newman
02-03-2016, 09:24 PM
I will be in my usual seat courtesy of my CUP TOP UP . Thank goodness I'm not having to pay to watch that pish. :greengrin

B.H.F.C
02-03-2016, 09:25 PM
Don't think there will be a great crowd for this one.

Nakedmanoncrack
02-03-2016, 09:28 PM

I got a cracking seat behind the dugout last round, held off hoping for same again.
But that section still showing as no availability, suspect they havent released unsold ST seats as yet despite them saying they have.

wookie70
02-03-2016, 10:20 PM
I don't think they have released the ST seats yet. I went in about an hour ago and bought my 4. All were marked as reserved and I didn't have to choose my seats.

Sir David Gray
02-03-2016, 10:31 PM

What's the chances of this going to a replay and you being in Edinburgh when the replay is played? :greengrin

Gogs07
02-03-2016, 10:40 PM
Hopefully, hibbies that were at Easter road for the game against the mutants, enjoyed that great night out and will come out again in numbers on Sunday to support the team again.

The lowest priced tickets of the season at £20 and £5 for kids, should be snapped up for ,hopefully, another great day out.

Forget about watching the game on TV and get the kids down to support the team.:hibees

Gatecrasher
02-03-2016, 10:41 PM
I think this game getting moved to Sunday and on the BBC destroyed any hope of a decent crowd.

bigwheel
02-03-2016, 10:46 PM
I think this game getting moved to Sunday and on the BBC destroyed any hope of a decent crowd.

I suspect getting 3 humpings in a row are perhaps bigger reasons for a low crowd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gogs07
02-03-2016, 11:03 PM
Winning the league is gone now, so it' the play off's!

We need as many hibbies as possible along on Sunday to keep the winning cup run going, with no pathetic excuses for not attending!!

Two cups are better than one:party:

Bishop Hibee
02-03-2016, 11:15 PM
It's a SC QF ffs. 3 games from immortality. Any less than 10K would be very disappointing.

Billy Whizz
02-03-2016, 11:16 PM
I don't think they have released the ST seats yet. I went in about an hour ago and bought my 4. All were marked as reserved and I didn't have to choose my seats.

Season ticket holders had until 5pm tonight to reserve their seats

Sir David Gray
02-03-2016, 11:17 PM
It's a SC QF ffs. 3 games from immortality. Any less than 10K would be very disappointing.

Surely we'll get more than 10,000 on Sunday.

Ronniekirk
02-03-2016, 11:18 PM
I suspect getting 3 humpings in a row are perhaps bigger reasons for a low crowd

You could well be spot on Up till now our crowds in the cup against teams in league above us have tended to be bigger than average crowds But our loss of form ,it being on Television and the expense of Cup Final the following weekend could all contribute to the crowd not matching what it would have been if we were still on a long unbeaten run

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jodjam
02-03-2016, 11:20 PM
What's the chances of this going to a replay and you being in Edinburgh when the replay is played? :greengrin

A racing cert. Not back up there for a few weeks

J-C
02-03-2016, 11:20 PM
Crowd will be low due to 3 facts

BBC TV
Sunday and it's Mothers day
3 piss poor results.

Gogs07
02-03-2016, 11:40 PM

BBC TV
3 piss poor results.
FFS, forget the telly, Mother's Day and the last 3 results!
This is a one off tie, against sheep2, who are scared off crowds over 3k.

wookie70
02-03-2016, 11:45 PM
Season ticket holders had until 5pm tonight to reserve their seats

My ones were still showing as reserved a good few hours after that

JimBHibees
03-03-2016, 11:17 AM
Remember kids tickets can be bought at 5 pounds until tomorrow.

NORTHERNHIBBY
03-03-2016, 11:35 AM

BBC TV
3 piss poor results.

I would say that the last one will be the main reason.

Hibby70
03-03-2016, 11:42 AM
Mother's Day ends as soon as the kids have handed over the cards and she's scoffed her bacon and egg in bed. So you can discount that one.

J-C
03-03-2016, 11:44 AM
Mother's Day ends as soon as the kids have handed over the cards and she's scoffed her bacon and egg in bed. So you can discount that one.

Are you forgetting all the elderly mother's in nursing homes or living on their own, a lot of people take them out for lunch, what about some of us who don't have mothers any more but the kids want to do something for your wife, it's a poor day and time to arrange the game simple as that.

Hibby70
03-03-2016, 11:47 AM
Are you forgetting all the elderly mother's in nursing homes or living on their own, a lot of people take them out for lunch, what about some of us who don't have mothers any more but the kids want to do something for your wife, it's a poor day and time to arrange the game simple as that.

I wasn't being serious - and fall into one of your categories.

J-C
03-03-2016, 11:49 AM
I wasn't being serious - and fall into one of your categories.

:aok:

ben johnson
03-03-2016, 11:57 AM

Very good point. It does not effect a large number of the support and that's the people who normally post a reply. It does effect a number of supporters who may have attended the game and are probably booked up for lunch with their family and have a mother who has been counting down the days till said lunch. TV first , so called lifeblood of the game a very distant second.

killie-hibby
03-03-2016, 02:48 PM
Forget cards,flowers and lunches. The perfect present for any mother is a ticket for ER this coming Sunday.

Onceinawhile
03-03-2016, 04:41 PM
Don't have a mother but need to do something for the wife, I would do Saturday, but that's her birthday.

I would take her, but it'd be £55 for all 5 of us and I'm not taking a 1 year old!

Jamesie
03-03-2016, 05:56 PM
That is one of the most insensitive things I have read on here in a while. :rolleyes:

:top marks

Gmack7
03-03-2016, 06:07 PM

Every day is mothers day

emerald green
03-03-2016, 06:14 PM
That is one of the most insensitive things I have read on here in a while. :rolleyes:

:agree: Insensitive and ignorant.

My_Wife_Camille
03-03-2016, 06:31 PM
Mother's Day 2007 was the same day as we beat Kilmarnock 5-1 in the CIS Cup Final. It was also a Sunday and was also on TV yet we had over 30,000 there that day :wink:

If people can be arsed they'll go, simple as that.

ruthven_raiders
03-03-2016, 06:49 PM
Mother's Day 2007 was the same day as we beat Kilmarnock 5-1 in the CIS Cup Final. It was also a Sunday and was also on TV yet we had over 30,000 there that day :wink:

Very true. We are season ticket holders, got our seats plus one extra for our five year old daughter. so Sunday morning cards handed over. Breakfast in bed and then off to The Filling Station before the game for a very early lunch then walk down to Easter Road 😊

If people can't make it for family reasons I fully understand that, no one should be made to feel bad for not attending.

Seekyit
03-03-2016, 07:56 PM
Bought two tickets today. Anybody know how sales are going?

et_hibby
03-03-2016, 08:11 PM

Brilliant!!

Nakedmanoncrack
03-03-2016, 09:11 PM
Bought two tickets today. Anybody know how sales are going?

Unsold ST seats are now genuinely released - quite a lot of them haven't taken up their seats, so doesn't look like a great turn out tbh.
The upside of that is that I got the two seats behind dugout that I was after, one the same seat as last round :thumbsup:

Pretty Boy
03-03-2016, 09:40 PM
Can we leave the painfully unfunny digs about nursing homes alone please.

I'm personally offended by that and the reaction seems to suggest I'm not the only one.

Thanks in advance.

J-C
03-03-2016, 09:44 PM
Can we leave the painfully unfunny digs about nursing homes alone please.

I'm personally offended by that and the reaction seems to suggest I'm not the only one.

Thanks in advance.
There was only one poster who thought it was a joke and we all put him down for it

Pretty Boy
03-03-2016, 09:45 PM
There was only one poster who thought it was a joke and we all put him down for it

That's exactly who my post was aimed at.

NadeAteMyLunch!
03-03-2016, 09:53 PM
I'm a ST holder who never got around to reserving my seat in time, mostly due to being pissed off with all things Hibs for the past week. Never any doubt that I'd be going though and will head for two tickets after work tomorrow.

Gogs07
03-03-2016, 10:11 PM
I'm a ST holder who never got around to reserving my seat in time, mostly due to being pissed off with all things Hibs for the past week. Never any doubt that I'd be going though and will head for two tickets after work tomorrow.

Great post!, hopefully a lot more will do the same and forget the league results and buy up the tickets.

Can't believe that we sell out for the previous round against the inbred and a q/f against the sheep2 is toiling to reach double figures!!

I hate watching Hibs on the telly, so like me, get down on Sunday and take yer mammie, if you have to!

SON OF PADDY
03-03-2016, 10:18 PM
My old Mum left us 7 years past ! But I'm sure she would be more than happy to see me spend Mother's Day cheering on our team. " God bless you Mum " xx

IberianHibernian
03-03-2016, 10:26 PM
Hopefully crowd will be reasonable . Cups in general get less attention than before ( hardly anyone bothers about League Cup till semis and the same is true for Europa League internationally ) . I remember a Hibs v Dundee QF in 70s ( finished 3 v 3 ) getting nearly 30 000 and nearly as many at replay ( we lost 0 v 3 ) with both clubs taking big supports to away matches ( Dundee had a big support then ) . So maybe not get a good crowd on Sunday but a very important match . Beat Caley and regain our form of a couple of months ago and we could win cup . People talk of financial implications of not being promoted but we`ve not had many cup games televised this season so beating Caley ( even after replay ) would mean guaranteed money from telly and gate in semi and hopefully in final .

FranckSuzy
03-03-2016, 10:33 PM
I'm taking my mum to her first ever football game by treating her to hospitality on Sunday. Two birds, one stone :thumbsup: Better start practising "good show, chaps" :tee hee:

Greenworld
03-03-2016, 10:44 PM
Loads of seats in the East still available. ..I agree looking like a low turnout...but after 3 defeats no surprise

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Golden Bear
03-03-2016, 10:51 PM
Cash is king. Many fans will choose to watch the inverness tie on tv and save their hard earned cash for the big day out at Hampden.

monktonharp
03-03-2016, 10:52 PM
It's unlikely that comments, from the should go and the cant go, to the game on Sunday will make any difference to the attendance. I don't have a ticket yet but will be there. mates of mine that have not went, while games are easy to see on tv, are definitely going. It is the Scottish cup and if we win we are back to Hampden and for that reason alone we could have a better than expected turn out than some suggest. I am not saying "should" btw.

Dashing Bob S
03-03-2016, 11:00 PM
Every day is mothers day

That's Valentine's day.

Leithenhibby
03-03-2016, 11:00 PM
I'm taking my mum to her first ever football game by treating her to hospitality on Sunday. Two birds, one stone :thumbsup: Better start practising "good show, chaps" :tee hee:

Sounds the business, but after one or two glasses I'm sure you'll let something slip with the vocabulary :greengrin

Ronniekirk
03-03-2016, 11:03 PM

Good on you Suzy Make sure she takes that new handbag with her .and let's hope she sees a victory

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MB62
04-03-2016, 12:24 PM
Bought my two tickets this morning, 'on line' 'print at home' as usual, no problems again (great system and directly responsible for me going to most games this season, well that and the team have been playing some good football).

Looking forward to it, it's the Scottish cup FFS, had to go and support the team, who, as I said, have been playing some good stuff for most of the season.

GGTTH

cabbageandribs1875
04-03-2016, 12:37 PM
i'l be sitting in the car at glasgow airport at 1:30 pm, hopefully at least get back to bathgate in time to watch on the tellybox :( hopefully back to hampden for a SF

GreenCastle
04-03-2016, 12:43 PM
Reminder...

Adults: £20
FT student/OAP (65 & over): £10
0-17 year old: £5 if purchased by 5pm on Friday 4 March, £10 if purchased after 5pm on Friday 4 March

Disabled: The disabled person pays the price of the group they are in and the carer, where required is admitted free of charge.

sadtom
04-03-2016, 01:34 PM
As said thee are a number of reason that will have impact on the crowd. On telly, mothers day, on sunday, poor run of form, cost, cup final next week etc...
Not all of them have to affect you not to go...only 1 will do it.

For me and my 3 kids, not taken up our reserved ST seat cause the game is on sunday.
My 2 laddies have a game on sunday so i will be at that.
As much as i love the Hibs, my kids come first. Simple as that.

SteveHFC
04-03-2016, 01:35 PM
i'l be sitting in the car at glasgow airport at 1:30 pm, hopefully at least get back to bathgate in time to watch on the tellybox :( hopefully back to hampden for a SF

Think both of us should share our points to those that need them. :greengrin

silverhibee
04-03-2016, 02:25 PM
I've bought my ticket but i won't be there on Sunday as i have a game in the other side of town. :rolleyes:

I will PM you my address :thumbsup:

Or i can just meet you somewhere Steve. :greengrin

iwasthere1972
04-03-2016, 02:27 PM
I will PM you my address :thumbsup:

Or i can just meet you somewhere Steve. :greengrin

That's so last year. Steve has emailed me a copy of his season ticket. All I have to do is scan it at the gates. :greengrin

PercyHibs
04-03-2016, 02:31 PM

Completely agree. so many excuses being trotted out these days. If people don't want to go, dont go.

J-C
04-03-2016, 02:34 PM
Completely agree. so many excuses being trotted out these days. If people don't want to go, dont go.

That day was a final at Hampden, this is a quarter final.

How dare you judge people because occasionally they put family 1st. :confused:

Nakedmanoncrack
04-03-2016, 02:38 PM

Who's judging?
The poster said "if people don't want to go, don't go".
Seems fair.

Geo_1875
04-03-2016, 02:41 PM

What a ****ing hypocrite.

You either put your family first or you don't.

You can't pick and choose.

silverhibee
04-03-2016, 02:47 PM

Is your mum coming to the Hibs club for a wee quick 30 V & DC :greengrin

Have a great day. :aok:

Me and my mum will watch it from the nursing home, they all better be cheering Hibs on though. :thumbsup:

silverhibee
04-03-2016, 02:54 PM
That's so last year. Steve has emailed me a copy of his season ticket. All I have to do is scan it at the gates. :greengrin

FFS, I just let the pigeon out to head to Dalkeith. :greengrin

hibbysam
04-03-2016, 03:01 PM
Why don't people have "Mothers' day" every day? Why the need for a specific day to spend with their Mum's?

Would these same people miss a game as it was Valentines day and they wanted to spend it with the Mrs? Surely no.

Take your Mum out on Saturday, take her chocolates, make her breakfast, then get yourself to the football. You can then go back in after the game or on the Monday to see her.

dangermouse
04-03-2016, 03:05 PM
As said thee are a number of reason that will have impact on the crowd. On telly, mothers day, on sunday, poor run of form, cost, cup final next week etc...
Not all of them have to affect you not to go...only 1 will do it.

For me and my 3 kids, not taken up our reserved ST seat cause the game is on sunday.
My 2 laddies have a game on sunday so i will be at that.
As much as i love the Hibs, my kids come first. Simple as that.

Forward planning! With the aid of the opposition I've managed to get our game brought forward so myself and the Hibees in the team have plenty of time to head to ER. Also in the process of trying to re-arrange next week's game on a Saturday. Appreciate you may not have the power to re-arrange your son's games.

Gmack7
04-03-2016, 03:20 PM
Forward planning! With the aid of the opposition I've managed to get our game brought forward so myself and the Hibees in the team have plenty of time to head to ER. Also in the process of trying to re-arrange next week's game on a Saturday. Appreciate you may not have the power to re-arrange your son's games.

Both my boys are ST holders but have games which means they can't make ER, I watch 99% of their games Sunday is the 1% I won't

silverhibee
04-03-2016, 03:59 PM
Why don't people have "Mothers' day" every day? Why the need for a specific day to spend with their Mum's?

Would these same people miss a game as it was Valentines day and they wanted to spend it with the Mrs? Surely no.

Take your Mum out on Saturday, take her chocolates, make her breakfast, then get yourself to the football. You can then go back in after the game or on the Monday to see her.

Exactly what i do, she is more important to me than Hibs.

And i will leave it there, infact i won't, the bit in bold, (2nd bit) if it was just as easy as that, eh. Glad you are able to do that, not everyone is in that position though and that's any day of the week. :aok:

J-C
04-03-2016, 04:06 PM
Who's judging?
The poster said "if people don't want to go, don't go".
Seems fair.

He accused people of having so many excuses nowadays, so he's judging

What a ****ing hypocrite.

You either put your family first or you don't.

You can't pick and choose.

Where's the hypocrisy?
Certain days and times family will come 1st, I'm sorry but I'm not an UBER fan like you and others on this board, I get to as many games as allows, having only missed 2 home games so far, was at the Hearts cup game and St Johnstone semi and will be there next week at the final.

Oh and having a freedom of choice I will pick and choose because at the end of it, it's a game of football and real life sometimes takes priority, deal with it. :aok:

J-C
04-03-2016, 04:09 PM
Is your mum coming to the Hibs club for a wee quick 30 V & DC :greengrin

Have a great day. :aok:

Me and my mum will watch it from the nursing home, they all better be cheering Hibs on though. :thumbsup:

Dear god SH, is that you choosing your mum over Hibs, ssshhhhh, don't let the others find out or they'll tell you off. :aok::greengrin

silverhibee
04-03-2016, 04:55 PM
Dear god SH, is that you choosing your mum over Hibs, ssshhhhh, don't let the others find out or they'll tell you off. :aok::greengrin

Mum every time.

And only my mum gets to "tell me off" :wink: :greengrin

Keith_M
04-03-2016, 05:02 PM
Mum every time.

Wow Silver, I never had you down as a Mummy's Boy

:greengrin

J-C
04-03-2016, 05:04 PM
Mum every time.

We haven't got mums now, my wife is the matriarch of the family now, the kids taking her for lunch, be there next week though.
Give your old mum a hug from me mate. :aok:

Greenworld
04-03-2016, 05:06 PM
It's only going to be 2c on Sunday and my Mummy says it's to cold to go

Thecat23
04-03-2016, 05:17 PM

You behind the home or away dugout? I'm right behind the home one.

silverhibee
04-03-2016, 05:22 PM
Wow Silver, I never had you down as a Mummy's Boy

:wink: :greengrin

silverhibee
04-03-2016, 05:23 PM
We haven't got mums now, my wife is the matriarch of the family now, the kids taking her for lunch, be there next week though.
Give your old mum a hug from me mate. :aok:

Will do big chap.

:aok:

silverhibee
04-03-2016, 05:27 PM
It's only going to be 2c on Sunday and my Mummy says it's to cold to go

When are they ever wrong, maybe tell your mummy you will wear a hat and keep your mittens on and wrap up well and she might let you go.

iwasthere1972
04-03-2016, 05:31 PM
FFS, I just let the pigeon out to head to Dalkeith. :greengrin

Steve said he's having pigeon pie for his tea. :agree:

Greenworld
04-03-2016, 05:31 PM
When are they ever wrong, maybe tell your mummy you will wear a hat and keep your mittens on and wrap up well and she might let you go.
Mummy said not to talk to bad men on here...and the string that goes between my mittens is broke..

Pete
04-03-2016, 05:33 PM
Well, this thread has certainly went down a strange avenue.

lord bunberry
04-03-2016, 05:34 PM
I'm not going cause I ****ing hate hibs.
I hate how every time I get fed up with them I always end up going to the next game regardless, they're worse than the smack so they are.
See you all on Sunday
:gwa::gwa::gwa:

NadeAteMyLunch!
04-03-2016, 08:29 PM
Got my tickets today. Ironically got my own two ST seats in Sect 43 despite being days late to reserve it. Doesn't give me much hope for the attendance on Sun.

jodjam
04-03-2016, 08:30 PM
You behind the home or away dugout? I'm right behind the home one.

Home one mate. Row J. We moved there years ago at a LC game to give Bobby Williamson abuse. Hibs scored 9. Loved the seats so stayed there. We let BW off that night

silverhibee
04-03-2016, 08:45 PM
Steve said he's having pigeon pie for his tea. :agree:

With chips as well :boo hoo:

https://flockofpigeons.files.wordpress.com/2015/01/c2e95bf0c82f178064cd116033b8a97f.jpg

iwasthere1972
04-03-2016, 08:46 PM
With chips as well :boo hoo:

https://flockofpigeons.files.wordpress.com/2015/01/c2e95bf0c82f178064cd116033b8a97f.jpg

CB_NO3
04-03-2016, 08:52 PM
Got my tickets today. Ironically got my own two ST seats in Sect 43 despite being days late to reserve it. Doesn't give me much hope for the attendance on Sun.
Just done the exact same. I am guessing 9027 in total.

Ronniekirk
04-03-2016, 09:28 PM
Just done the exact same. I am guessing 9027 in total.

Anything over 10 000 in the hibs end is respectable enough ,off the back of three defeats and on tv mothers day etc etc

Lancs Harp
04-03-2016, 09:45 PM
I think the gate will be around the 10k mark, pity in some respects as a Scottish Cup quarter final isn't to be sniffed at but I think understandable for many with the run of big games we've had recently and one massive game to come next week.

I didn't take the option up or my season ticket seat, just simply couldn't afford another trip up bearing in mind Im stopping over in Glasgow next week and recently forked out for additional (and very welcome trips) for the Hearts and St.J matches.

I'll be glued to the box on Sunday at least I will get to see it. http://www.hibs.net/images/icons/icon14.png

Gogs07
04-03-2016, 11:54 PM
Still can't believe that on a one off SC q/f and that we have not won this Effen trophy fur 114 years, every excuse is being used for not shown face. Shame on the lot of you for not being there, no matter the bloody cost.:confused:

Grow some baws ya tight gits

hibsfan7
05-03-2016, 01:20 AM
Yes but the big team have won it a few times

Forza Fred
05-03-2016, 04:19 AM

After a couple of conversations, regrettably I think this might be the case.

The Boozer appears to be the popular viewing location.

blackpoolhibs
05-03-2016, 07:22 AM
Still can't believe that on a one off SC q/f and that we have not won this Effen trophy fur 114 years, every excuse is being used for not shown face. Shame on the lot of you for not being there, no matter the bloody cost.:confused:

Another idiot who thinks people need an excuse on where and when they spend their money.

RoslinInstHibby
05-03-2016, 07:25 AM
The trains from Glasgow Central to Edinburgh waverly being replaced by coaches the next 2 Sundays is a total pain. Will still be there though. Getting to ER for 9am next Sunday though will be interesting.

IanM
05-03-2016, 08:34 AM

It's not all about being tight though is it? With food banks in leith and surrounding areas maybe football does take second fiddle? Given the fact we have a League Cup final I'd rather, if people can afford it, go next week than tomorrow.

You clearly think money is no object, will you 'grow some baws' and buy someone less fortunate than you a ticket for tomorrow?

Forza Fred
05-03-2016, 09:41 AM
Some people struggle to get the money together to get a season ticket, and having done so, just simply cannot afford to pay additional entry fees.

When it is televised live I can understand why they maybe don't leave a bill unpaid to get a ticket.

Some are on a fixed income, and do not need to suffer scorn for exercising their options.

Carheenlea
05-03-2016, 09:43 AM

You must obviously be a home and away man - be thankful that you are well enough off to be able to do so. Others won't have that luxury, and as you will well know, this has been a busy and expensive few weeks for Hibs fans. If anyone says they can't afford it, who is anyone on here to judge?

Lancs Harp
05-03-2016, 09:56 AM

Do you happen to live in Edinburgh by any chance? Some of us don't and following Hibs costs a bl00dy fortune. Food, drink, travel, ticket (even if you have a season ticket) programme etc, you're looking at the best part of 100 quid a visit.

bigwheel
05-03-2016, 09:57 AM
Do you happen to live in Edinburgh by any chance? Some of us don't and following Hibs costs a bl00dy fortune. Food, drink, travel, ticket (even if you have a season ticket) programme etc, you're looking at the best part of 100 quid a visit.

support your local team! glory hunter! :greengrin:greengrin:thumbsup:

Lancs Harp
05-03-2016, 10:00 AM
support your local team! glory hunter! :greengrin:greengrin:thumbsup:

I do mate but that's a long story :greengrin

bigwheel
05-03-2016, 10:00 AM
I do mate but that's a long story :greengrin

:aok::aok:

JimBHibees
05-03-2016, 10:01 AM
The trains from Glasgow Central to Edinburgh waverly being replaced by coaches the next 2 Sundays is a total pain. Will still be there though. Getting to ER for 9am next Sunday though will be interesting.

Livi north trains will be running.

J-C
05-03-2016, 11:04 AM
You must obviously be a home and away man - be thankful that you are well enough off to be able to do so. Others won't have that luxury, and as you will well know, this has been a busy and expensive few weeks for Hibs fans. If anyone says they can't afford it, who is anyone on here to judge?

Probably still lives with his parents paying £30 a week in digs off his £600 pw wage, no mortgage and kids to worry about.

HUTCHYHIBBY
05-03-2016, 11:19 AM
You must obviously be a home and away man

I think he's a Neighbours man.

iwasthere1972
05-03-2016, 11:28 AM
Probably still lives with his parents paying £30 a week in digs off his £600 pw wage, no mortgage and kids to worry about.

Well we'll never know unless he has the baws to come on here and say otherwise. :stirrer:

Carheenlea
05-03-2016, 11:53 AM
I think he's a Neighbours man.

Home & Away and Neigbours can do one - The Sullivans was the only daytime Aussie soap that mattered.

Phil MaGlass
05-03-2016, 11:55 AM
Could have been a good idea for the club to have said, buy a ticket for this game get 2 quid off next home game, just an idea.

NAE NOOKIE
05-03-2016, 11:56 AM
For once I can see good reasons for a lower than expected turn out for a game like this one .... if you are taking yourself and a couple of kids to Hampden next Sunday another minimum £30 on top of that a week before is a bit of a stretch for a lot of folk.

Its unfortunate that this game comes a week before the LC final and is live on the telly otherwise we could have been looking at 13,000 or so ..... its the price we pay for what's looking like a more than decent turn out by our support a week tomorrow.

iwasthere1972
05-03-2016, 12:01 PM
Could have been a good idea for the club to have said, buy a ticket for this game get 2 quid off next home game, just an idea.

£2. You do know that this is 2016 and not 1996. :wink:

lucky
05-03-2016, 12:05 PM
The game being on BBC will effect the attendance. The reality not everyone can afford football every week especially with a big day out next week.

emerald green
05-03-2016, 02:27 PM
Attendances at cup ties generally, across the board, are usually quite low unless it's a semi-final or final. Occasional high profile ties against Hearts for example not included.

One of the biggest factors in the size of the crowd tomorrow (apart from the game being live on TV) will be that Hibs have lost their last three matches.

Jonnyboy
05-03-2016, 02:36 PM

Anybody know which village has lost its idiot?

WoreTheGreen
05-03-2016, 02:42 PM

Yamsville just outside twatsville they keep it in the family there .that reminds me off. You do the rest

emerald green
05-03-2016, 02:43 PM

Sniff sniff.

Tapes99
05-03-2016, 02:45 PM
Home & Away and Neigbours can do one - The Sullivans was the only daytime Aussie soap that mattered.

Dinnae forget Sons & Daughters.

blackpoolhibs
05-03-2016, 02:48 PM

Always been a hearts favorite.

silverhibee
05-03-2016, 02:54 PM

http://stevegarufi.com/buenavista6.jpg

:wink: :cb :greengrin

HibsNutter
05-03-2016, 05:20 PM

While have those in bold been included? You do NOT have to buy a programme, you have to eat and drink anyway...

Following a team can be pricey but it makes me laugh when these are included to try and make the day supporting Hibs seem more expensive.

blackpoolhibs
05-03-2016, 05:27 PM
While have those in bold been included? You do NOT have to buy a programme, you have to eat and drink anyway...

Following a team can be pricey but it makes me laugh when these are included to try and make the day supporting Hibs seem more expensive.

Stop digging nutter, its still the best part of a ton to watch us from here.

Hermit Crab
05-03-2016, 05:29 PM

The Flying Doctors.

Lago
05-03-2016, 05:40 PM
The Flying Doctors.
Skippy the bush kangaroo.

Lancs Harp
05-03-2016, 05:52 PM

Im glad it makes you laugh.

Perhaps I should have phrased it differently. Following a football is an expensive past time/way life or however you want to phrase it for the majority of fans, following from afar probably adds about a further 50 quid (in my case) to the day than if I was just going to watch a team say locally. Not that I should have to justify that my comments to anyone on here. I just gave my thoughts and own experience to the topic.

Still it least I made you laugh :greengrin

Hermit Crab
05-03-2016, 05:53 PM
No red sections in the home end at all except the centre of the main which is hospitality and unavailable online. Thousands of tickets still available.

Green Fish
05-03-2016, 06:04 PM
Those of us that will be there will cheer the boys on to the SF. Nae point in bickering, cmon the hibs

Sent from my E2303 using Tapatalk

Malthibby
05-03-2016, 06:11 PM

:agree: "What's that Skippy?"
"Tch, Tch, tch....."
"Strewth, 4 kids, their granny, Piltdown Man and a black & white hamster trapped down a mineshaft facing east/south east three miles outside Walleranga?"

On topic, it's a shame the crowd won't be bigger but it has been a bloody expensive few weeks & money doesn't grow on trees.
There'll be a bunch of us there tomorrow but the grandson (Little Timmy) knows his crutch is going on the fire & there will
be a shortage of sugar pieces for a few weeks.

GG, it's Double Time.

Lancs Harp
05-03-2016, 06:11 PM
Those of us that will be there will cheer the boys on to the SF. Nae point in bickering, cmon the hibs

Sent from my E2303 using Tapatalk

Aye you're right there fella. Enjoy!

:flag:

lord bunberry
05-03-2016, 06:32 PM
Nothing was as good as Prisoner from cell block H

Tapes99
05-03-2016, 06:37 PM
Always been a hearts favorite.

:faf:

Broken Gnome
05-03-2016, 06:53 PM
I'll take less than face value for a West Upper ticket I've got going spare. Saves a queue and the price of a pint (at normalish prices...)

DaveF
05-03-2016, 08:33 PM
No red sections in the home end at all except the centre of the main which is hospitality and unavailable online. Thousands of tickets still available.

Not really a big deal is it? Loads of games lately, telly and a massive day out next week. I only bought my ticket tonight as I was 50/50 about going tomorrow.

HUTCHYHIBBY
05-03-2016, 08:49 PM
Not really a big deal is it? Loads of games lately, telly and a massive day out next week. I only bought my ticket tonight as I was 50/50 about going tomorrow.

I'm not sure when ticket sales watching became such a big deal, when I was an uber fan I just went along every week and didnae give a set of dugs danglers whether other folk had decided to go or not. I probably blame the internet. :-)

HUTCHYHIBBY
05-03-2016, 08:56 PM
Before I forget, how many tickets have ICT sold? ;-)

seanshow
05-03-2016, 11:12 PM
Having a look at the current ticket sales = p*ss poor it has to be said , even in the centre of the East stand there will be loads of empty seats.

.....giving the opposition all the encouragement they need

:stirrer: they should make the tickets £10 instead of 20, and send taxis to pick fans up from their houses.

cabbageandribs1875
05-03-2016, 11:28 PM

iwasthere1972
05-03-2016, 11:30 PM

Couldn't agree anymore. :greengrin

cabbageandribs1875
05-03-2016, 11:33 PM
Couldn't agree anymore. :greengrin

*thank you:greengrin

iwasthere1972
05-03-2016, 11:36 PM

*thank you:greengrin

Glad you filled that one in. Got the other one no bother. :aok:

hibby6270
05-03-2016, 11:39 PM

Nah!! A Country Practice was the Aussie afternoon show of choice.
But that bl**dy wombat pet was scary:wink::greengrin

AFKA5814_Hibs
05-03-2016, 11:48 PM
Tomorrows crowd will be lower with the game on TV, recent results, Cup Final next week. We should be embracing the extra fans who are coming to the Cup Final rather than having a go at them for not coming along to other games. There have been a lot of games for Hibs fans to attend in recent months and if folk have to prioritise some games over others than so what, we're all Hibs fans after all.

Alex Trager
06-03-2016, 01:47 AM
Attendances at cup ties generally, across the board, are usually quite low unless it's a semi-final or final. Occasional high profile ties against Hearts for example not included.

One of the biggest factors in the size of the crowd tomorrow (apart from the game being live on TV) will be that Hibs have lost their last three matches.

What was the hearts attendance in the cup today??

givescotlandfreedom
06-03-2016, 04:11 AM
What was the hearts attendance in the cup today??

I think you get a bye to the final if you have a special relationship with the cup. Like one match win in four years.

Forza Fred
06-03-2016, 06:04 AM

Fatso the wombat's name was Fatso, and the cast were none too pleased with his antics of nipping them on the leg...nasty burghers I can tell you.

My niece incidentally was one of the singers of the recast Skippy song, and still receives royalties to this day now and again.

Gmack7
06-03-2016, 08:35 AM
Tomorrows crowd will be lower with the game on TV, recent results, Cup Final next week. We should be embracing the extra fans who are coming to the Cup Final rather than having a go at them for not coming along to other games. There have been a lot of games for Hibs fans to attend in recent months and if folk have to prioritise some games over others than so what, we're all Hibs fans after all.
Don't underestimate the effect boys club Sunday football has on these games, I'm not buying the mothers day excuse though 😀

wookie70
06-03-2016, 09:04 AM
Don't underestimate the effect boys club Sunday football has on these games, I'm not buying the mothers day excuse though 😀
Lucky that my lads game is at home with an 11am ko. I can just make it to the game in time. Otherwise it is a tricky decision for him and me

jodjam
06-03-2016, 09:16 AM
Gutted I can't make it. Making it worse watching the Inverness fans leaving the city. Mon the Hibs

Alex Trager
06-03-2016, 09:47 AM
I think you get a bye to the final if you have a special relationship with the cup. Like one match win in four years.

Aw I see.

Wished we had the same relationship

BSEJVT
06-03-2016, 09:56 AM

Correct

I have seen some scary looking wombats over the years.

Sir David Gray
06-03-2016, 09:58 AM
Aw I see.

Wished we had the same relationship

It's only football superpowers such as Hearts that manage to gain such rewards.

Wee team fans like us won't understand.

Alex Trager
06-03-2016, 09:58 AM
It's only football superpowers such as Hearts that manage to gain such rewards.

Wee team fans like us won't understand.

I do feel confused

Cocaine&Caviar
06-03-2016, 10:04 AM

No one forced you to have kids...

inglisavhibs
06-03-2016, 10:55 AM
Hopefully crowd will be reasonable . Cups in general get less attention than before ( hardly anyone bothers about League Cup till semis and the same is true for Europa League internationally ) . I remember a Hibs v Dundee QF in 70s ( finished 3 v 3 ) getting nearly 30 000 and nearly as many at replay ( we lost 0 v 3 ) with both clubs taking big supports to away matches ( Dundee had a big support then ) . So maybe not get a good crowd on Sunday but a very important match . Beat Caley and regain our form of a couple of months ago and we could win cup . People talk of financial implications of not being promoted but we`ve not had many cup games televised this season so beating Caley ( even after replay ) would mean guaranteed money from telly and gate in semi and hopefully in final .

There were over 30000 at Dens for the midweek replay, including 15000 Hibs supporters. we couldn't get in to the ground in time and by the time we did Dundee had already scored. We never kicked a ball and deservedly lost 3-0. I also recall that we had to go back up to Dens for a meaningless league game the following midweek and I persuaded my mum and dad to travel up for it. This time we had about 250 fans and typical Hibs I think we won 1-0! Also think we signed George Stewart from Dundee at the end of that season.

Stuarty27
06-03-2016, 11:35 AM
Regardless of the final next week today is a massive day for the club with another chance to get to another trip to Hampden.

Taking over 30,000 to a final yet we are struggling to get 8,000 for a Scottish Cup quarter final at home must be soul destroying for Leannane and the team.

Col2
06-03-2016, 11:41 AM
Yet another thread that seems to focus on self harming our club.

We will probably get 10k today and next weeks final is no comparison. Hearts aka the big team got about 10k yam fans at an earlier round before we pumped them out, again!!

Spike Mandela
06-03-2016, 11:42 AM
Regardless of the final next week today is a massive day for the club with another chance to get to another trip to Hampden.

Taking over 30,000 to a final yet we are struggling to get 8,000 for a Scottish Cup quarter final at home must be soul destroying for Leannane and the team.

Maybe the two are linked? Some perhaps can only afford to take themselves and family members to one big fixture this month.

lucky
06-03-2016, 11:48 AM

For the final people make an extra effort and sacrifice. With the game being on BBC it's an easy miss for some. But we need to stop worrying about attendances. It's been proven the support is there but a lot of fans are more choosey about games now

Alfred E Newman
06-03-2016, 11:53 AM
For the final people make an extra effort and sacrifice. With the game being on BBC it's an easy miss for some. But we need to stop worrying about attendances. It's been proven the support is there but a lot of fans are more choosey about games now

Thank goodness we are not at the level where European football would subject us to even more games.

neil7908
06-03-2016, 12:29 PM
If Hibs keep winning matches then the crowds will take care of themselves. I'm not sure why people get upset that we're going to take many more fans to a final than we get at ER - isn't that the same for every club in Scotland (or probably the world with a few exceptions)

GreenCastle
06-03-2016, 12:34 PM
That Celtic crowd looks horrendous - anyone got figures of other Scottish cup crowds this weekend ?

RoxburghHibs
06-03-2016, 12:38 PM
That Celtic crowd looks horrendous - anyone got figures of other Scottish cup crowds this weekend ?

Ross County v Dundee Utd 3100 - horrendous

emerald green
06-03-2016, 12:40 PM

No surprise is it? Crowds for cup ties are usually low anyway.

Golden Bear
06-03-2016, 12:44 PM
Thank goodness that the powers at be have finally realised that it makes no sense for the Clubs, Players, Fans or Sponsors to have our two domestic cup competitions running in tandem.

It's a pity they though it was a good idea in the first place but that's Scottish football for you.

J-C
06-03-2016, 01:31 PM
No one forced you to have kids...

What the **** has that got to do with it and why are you sticking yer nose in ffs.

The gadgie was moaning about people not going and having excuses, many of us told him to bolt and why we couldn't go.

No no one forced me to have kids and no ones forcing me to go to a football match either, I have a choice naand I've decided to miss today as I've got other things to attend to but I was at the semi, the Hearts game and will be there net sunday, if that's all right with you, whoever the **** you are. :aok:

Gatecrasher
06-03-2016, 07:51 PM
Just under 10,000 no bad considering only 14,000 at celtic Park.

3pm
06-03-2016, 07:56 PM
Just under 10,000 no bad considering only 14,000 at celtic Park.

I actually thought there was more than 10K.

Nakedmanoncrack
06-03-2016, 08:45 PM
I actually thought there was more than 10K.

I thought less, closer to 8K, looked the lowest turn out of the season from the West, suppose it was one of the bigger travelling supports though that made it a bit better.

iwasthere1972
06-03-2016, 08:51 PM

The Celtic crowd always looked horrendous.

Hermit Crab
06-03-2016, 09:08 PM
The Celtic crowd always looked horrendous.

They've now got the draw they wanted. Sunday 12pm kickoff is my guess, watch the scramble for tickets for that one though. :rolleyes:

CentreLine
09-03-2016, 11:52 AM
Bit of a bump here to this thread but it seems starnge we have heard nothing about ticket sales for the replay. I for one plan to travel and my wife makes two but no tickets yet :confused:

Archie89
09-03-2016, 02:40 PM
Bit of a bump here to this thread but it seems starnge we have heard nothing about ticket sales for the replay. I for one plan to travel and my wife makes two but no tickets yet :confused:

They go on sale tomorrow morning at 10am. £20.

Jonnyboy
09-03-2016, 03:00 PM
Where you hearing/reading that?

Archie89
09-03-2016, 03:27 PM
Where you hearing/reading that?

Phoned the ticket office

Jonnyboy
09-03-2016, 03:35 PM
Cheers 👍

jgl07
09-03-2016, 03:36 PM
I thought less, closer to 8K, looked the lowest turn out of the season from the West, suppose it was one of the bigger travelling supports though that made it a bit better.
The Famous Five Upper was as busy as I have seen it this season.

I would have guessed in the range 10,000 - 11,000.

FromTheCapital
10-03-2016, 12:02 AM
Getting four the morn.
How many do folk think we'll take through?

silverhibee
10-03-2016, 01:07 AM
Getting four the morn.
How many do folk think we'll take through?

Won't it be "up" :greengrin

SteveHFC
10-03-2016, 01:17 AM
Buying the whole ticket allocation tomorrow. :agree::wink:

FromTheCapital
10-03-2016, 08:01 AM
Getting four the morn.
How many do folk think we'll take up?

FromTheCapital
10-03-2016, 08:02 AM

Fixed[emoji6]

Hermit Crab
10-03-2016, 09:39 AM

Actually, it's down :wink:. Up to London, down to Inverness. :greengrin

HUTCHYHIBBY
10-03-2016, 11:46 AM
Actually, it's down :wink:. Up to London, down to Inverness. :greengrin

That'll cause some confusion G! :-)

Hermit Crab
10-03-2016, 01:36 PM
That'll cause some confusion G! :-)

:greengrin That it will mate.

nairn hibee
10-03-2016, 08:21 PM
They go on sale tomorrow morning at 10am. £20.
Surely the game isn't all ticket is it ,only 15 mins away ,hoped I could just pay at the gate

Billy Whizz
10-03-2016, 08:27 PM
Surely the game isn't all ticket is it ,only 15 mins away ,hoped I could just pay at the gate

I'm sure you will, or phone Hibs, you're ticket would arrive by Monday

HibsNibs
10-03-2016, 10:21 PM

You can get tickets on the night at the ground. (I asked ICT). Handy for us Hibbies exiled in the Highlands.

Hermit Crab
10-03-2016, 10:28 PM

Dont panic. Absolute cert to be pay at the gate. No way we will sell out.

nairn hibee
11-03-2016, 08:25 PM
tickets ordered just to be safe,

lucky
12-03-2016, 12:29 PM
I'm paying at the gate. Hotel booked, train seat booked, Johnny Foxes here I come.

Fife-Hibee
12-03-2016, 12:49 PM
I'm paying at the gate. Hotel booked, train seat booked, Johnny Foxes here I come.

Good stuff ! Johnny Foxes open till about 4am :-)