PDA

View Full Version : Lewis Stevenson Said

Hi Heid Yin
02-03-2016, 05:51 PM
Just had a wee chin wag this afternoon with Lewis Stevenson on the corner of Chambers Street. He had his Hibs top on and was with his two wee bairns. What a truly decent guy. I asked him what was going on with all the recent losses. He said " To be fair to Morton, they fully deserved their win" The other games have left the players wondering how they lost but they did concede that the team as a whole simply are not taking their many chances. I wished him well for Sunday. He smiled and said cheers and carried on with the doting father role, waiting for his good lady to pick him up.

Golden Bear
02-03-2016, 05:55 PM
Just had a wee chin wag this afternoon with Lewis Stevenson on the corner of Chambers Street. He had his Hibs top on and was with his two wee bairns. What a truly decent guy. I asked him what was going on with all the recent losses. He said " To be fair to Morton, they fully deserved their win" The other games have left the players wondering how they lost but they did concede that the team as a whole simply are not taking their many chances. I wished him well for Sunday. He smiled and said cheers and carried on with the doting father role, waiting for his good lady to pick him up.

As well as being a solid professional, good player and a faithful servant to the Club, Lewis seems to have his head set squarely on his shoulders. I wish we had more like him!

:thumbsup:

Billychaotic182
02-03-2016, 07:05 PM
I bumped into him years back in kitty's nightclub in Kirkcaldy. He was shy but a lovely guy. Very humble and didn't mind us asking for a photo.

S4uzee
02-03-2016, 07:09 PM
I bumped into him years back in kitty's nightclub in Kirkcaldy. He was shy but a lovely guy. Very humble and didn't mind us asking for a photo.

What an awful place that is :greengrin

Torto7062
02-03-2016, 07:32 PM
What an awful place that is :greengrin
It's a 💩hole but it was probably the only place Deeks wasn't banned from 😂😂

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Smartie
02-03-2016, 08:29 PM
Lewis Stevenson said.

This could be a song on the next Proclaimers album.

jacomo
03-03-2016, 12:15 PM
Wait... Lewis wears his Hibs top even when on Dad duty?

Legend.

Edinburgh Green
03-03-2016, 01:19 PM

Legend.

He wears his full kit and shin guards to the shops!

Centre Hawf
03-03-2016, 01:43 PM

Legend.

He doesnt have himself on the back though. He's too moddest.

worcesterhibby
03-03-2016, 01:53 PM
He wears his full kit and shin guards to the shops!

:greengrin:greengrin:greengrin