PDA

View Full Version : Top week ahead

HappyAsHellas
01-03-2016, 11:06 PM
We face ICT in the quarters of the Scottish on Sunday followed by the league cup final against RC the next week. What an utterly fantastic time to be a Hibby - I can't wait. This will be the biggest week of the season so far, and so many great performances have got us here. I realise there's some trepidation due to recent performances and suspensions for Sunday but I honestly believe we have the strength and depth of squad to cope. Carmichael, Boyle and Alagui will be unknown quantities for ICT, who I think may tend to over concentrate on McGinn, Henderson etc - either way I am confident we can turn them over on our own patch and then - oh unbridled joy - a cup final. Always a great day out and the last live win I saw was in the seventies (missed the others due to work). Seriously can't wait for this and hope everyone else is in the same mood to help the team over the line and give us some more great memories.

:flag:

IberianHibernian
01-03-2016, 11:10 PM
We face ICT in the quarters of the Scottish on Sunday followed by the league cup final against RC the next week. What an utterly fantastic time to be a Hibby - I can't wait. This will be the biggest week of the season so far, and so many great performances have got us here. I realise there's some trepidation due to recent performances and suspensions for Sunday but I honestly believe we have the strength and depth of squad to cope. Carmichael, Boyle and Alagui will be unknown quantities for ICT, who I think may tend to over concentrate on McGinn, Henderson etc - either way I am confident we can turn them over on our own patch and then - oh unbridled joy - a cup final. Always a great day out and the last live win I saw was in the seventies (missed the others due to work). Seriously can't wait for this and hope everyone else is in the same mood to help the team over the line and give us some more great memories.

:flag: Both matches will be hard ones but I agree that they`re both huge ones for club . Fans of all other clubs would love to have 2 cup ties to look forward to , Fans of some clubs would love to have 1 cup tie to look forward to .

Pete
01-03-2016, 11:14 PM
No offence but right now I couldn't give a rats arse about the cup games. Morton, Dumbarton and Queen of the ****ing South all taking us to the cleaners. Hibernian FC should be demolishing crap like that in the early rounds of cups, not losing to them in important league games. :-(

Anyway, watch us deal with ICT and win the league cup now we've ****ed up the (second division) title.

HappyAsHellas
01-03-2016, 11:19 PM
No offence taken but right now I don't care about our last three fluff ups as they are gone and hopefully never to be repeated. Onward and upward, let's do this Hibs.

NAE NOOKIE
01-03-2016, 11:41 PM

:flag:

Ye ken what HAH ...... this is probably the most uplifting post I've read on here in ages... you are bang on. Given the choice of following some bunch of galacticos who never bloody lose, or some mid sized English club whose only ambition is to stay in the EPL or some club anywhere who never give you a high or low give me the:

Infuriating

Rage inducing

Nail biting

Confusion causing

Unpredictable

Brilliant !!!

Hibees every day of the bloody week ................ is there a club anywhere in the world that puts its fans through the wringer like this one :greengrin

Hibernian football club ...... often rubbish, sometimes brilliant ..... never ever boring :aok:

Thanks mate http://www.hibs.net/images/smilies/thumbs%20up.gif

HibbiesandtheBaddies
01-03-2016, 11:45 PM
Gotta have the lows to appreciate the highs :agree:

cjward2
01-03-2016, 11:47 PM
Ye ken what HAH ...... this is probably the most uplifting post I've read on here in ages... you are bang on. Given the choice of following some bunch of galacticos who never bloody lose, or some mid sized English club whose only ambition is to stay in the EPL or some club anywhere who never give you a high or low give me the:

Infuriating

Rage inducing

Nail biting

Confusion causing

Unpredictable

Brilliant !!!

Hibees every day of the bloody week ................ is there a club anywhere in the world that puts its fans through the wringer like this one :greengrin

Hibernian football club ...... often rubbish, sometimes brilliant ..... never ever boring :aok:

Thanks mate http://www.hibs.net/images/smilies/thumbs%20up.gif

Thanks. I needed to read that. Here I am in Canada, taking time off work next week to fly over with my son to the cup final and I am starting to wonder if I did the right thing, and then I read this.
It's what being a Hibs fan is all about. Never boring, but certainly tough on the nerves.

:flag:GGTTH:flag:

wookie70
01-03-2016, 11:47 PM
Hibernian football club ...... often rubbish, sometimes brilliant ..... never ever boring

You obviously weren't around in the Bertie Auld years

NAE NOOKIE
01-03-2016, 11:50 PM
You obviously weren't around in the Bertie Auld years

Home and away mate.