PDA

View Full Version : Wakey Wakey Hibs

Captain Trips
01-03-2016, 08:55 PM
From possible 5pts last week to now 14pts ffs get this sorted, 3 in a row in this league?

Training tomorrow shooty in all day, missing chances has killed this league campaign. Letting that New Club stroll up to the prem.

Head out of yer ***** and get results in now.

GreenArmyyy!
01-03-2016, 10:44 PM
Really, really gutted about tonight and the last week but I genuinely don't believe we will play like this on Sunday or next week. We really need a striker to hit form though.

Captain Trips
02-03-2016, 06:05 AM
Really, really gutted about tonight and the last week but I genuinely don't believe we will play like this on Sunday or next week. We really need a striker to hit form though.

It's just really annoying that in a week we have dropped right out of title running. Chance after chance missed over playing in situations when a shot is better option.

Col2
02-03-2016, 06:13 AM
Can't believe we have let them stroll it. Thrown it away and in a whimper.

Not sure where we go now to be honest. Remember it is only 2 weeks since that night under the lights against the charity thieves.

Aldo
02-03-2016, 06:15 AM
It's just really annoying that in a week we have dropped right out of title running. Chance after chance missed over playing in situations when a shot is better option.

Yip so Cummings, Stokes and co up front can carry the can for last nights defeat as the are the ones that missed the chances.

Oxley was slated (and rightly so) for his errors that cost us the games so the strikers can take the blame for the missed chances last nite.

I am so pissed off right now! Really the wheels are definitely off and we need to recover and big time.

Aldo
02-03-2016, 06:17 AM
Can't believe we have let them stroll it. Thrown it away and in a whimper. Not sure where we go now to be honest. Remember it is only 2 weeks since that night under the lights against the charity thieves.

It's like we've lost all composure and ability to actually beat teams.

One if the worst Hun teams in a while and like you say we have just rolled over and let them romp ahead.

Massive couple of games coming up.

Captain Trips
02-03-2016, 08:20 AM
I am just so disappointed in the last week that we have done really well and blew it so quickly. I could accept 3 of those defeats if mid table playing for nothing and experimenting however all our games were must win and we blew it.