PDA

View Full Version : Referee for Saturday

PatHead
01-03-2016, 12:59 PM
The referee is Crawford Allan v ICT.

Cant remember much about him so hopefully that is good and he is fairly invisible.

Tonight's is Hugh Dallas's laddie. Not been too impressed with him so far but maybe I am biased as I didn't care for his father's antics in years gone by!

southsider
01-03-2016, 01:07 PM
The referee is Crawford Allan v ICT.

Cant remember much about him so hopefully that is good and he is fairly invisible.

Tonight's is Hugh Dallas's laddie. Not been too impressed with him so far but maybe I am biased as I didn't care for his father's antics in years gone by!

Is the game not on the Sunday ?

ihibs7
01-03-2016, 01:17 PM
He's an idiot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FromTheCapital
01-03-2016, 01:20 PM
Crawford Allan seems like a decent guy according to the players but not a great ref imo. He's not a cheat tho...

JimBHibees
01-03-2016, 01:22 PM
Only Hibs game he has had this season was the St Mirren 1-1 draw in September.

StevieT
01-03-2016, 01:37 PM
IMHO he has wee man syndrome and likes to be the centre of attention. Time will tell if I'm correct.

Danderhall Hibs
01-03-2016, 02:05 PM
I've scored him 4/10 already

ancient hibee
01-03-2016, 03:11 PM
He's an idiot.

Why-just because he thought the game was Sunday? Oh you mean the ref?

PatHead
02-03-2016, 03:23 PM
Why-just because he thought the game was Sunday? Oh you mean the ref?

Probably did mean me!

By the way Kevin Clancy for the League Cup final.

"Kevin Clancy has been appointed to referee the Scottish League Cup Final between Hibernian and Ross County at Hampden Park on Sunday 13th March.

The assistant referees will be Alan Mulvanny and Gary Hilland. John McKendrick is the Fourth Official."

ihibs7
02-03-2016, 07:13 PM
Crawford Allan is an idiot, not any poster.

Kevin Clancy and John McKendrick are decent refs. Surprised by the choice.

JimBHibees
02-03-2016, 07:45 PM
Crawford Allan is an idiot, not any poster.

Kevin Clancy and John McKendrick are decent refs. Surprised by the choice.

Personally think Mckendrick is horrific.

hibby6270
02-03-2016, 08:16 PM
I know Crawford well. He is a fair ref. I think players actually respect him and don't have a moan as much as they do with other refs.

Only problem I have with him(and I've told him this many times) he has only been in charge of one game we've won (Stranraer 5-3 League Cup game a couple of years back) and I wasn't at the game (on holiday at the time). Every other game he's reffed at ER that I've been at, we've either drew or lost. His away result record with us isn't any better.

Now I know it's him in the middle, seriously thinking if not going now on Sunday. He's just a jinx.:greengrin:greengrin