PDA

View Full Version : Pay at the gate?

Kaiserclem
29-02-2016, 07:18 PM
Sorry if already been asked, but has the game tomorrow got a 'pay at the gate' option? Decided not to go as its a 3hr drive from where I am but feeling I need to go now and support them (that's what I am telling the wife anyway). Any u of would be appreciated as website just gives ticket options and prices.

thanks in advance.

GGTTH

Hermit Crab
29-02-2016, 07:30 PM
Sorry if already been asked, but has the game tomorrow got a 'pay at the gate' option? Decided not to go as its a 3hr drive from where I am but feeling I need to go now and support them (that's what I am telling the wife anyway). Any u of would be appreciated as website just gives ticket options and prices.

thanks in advance.

GGTTH

Mentioned on another thread that a poster phoned queens and they've confirmed tickets will be available for Hibs fans to purchase at their ticket office tomorrow night.

Kaiserclem
29-02-2016, 07:33 PM
Mentioned on another thread that a poster phoned queens and they've confirmed tickets will be available for Hibs fans to purchase at their ticket office tomorrow night.

Thanks for the feedback, appreciated. That's it then, Dumfries bound. Cheers. 👍

HH81
29-02-2016, 07:33 PM
There is an away ticket office at the back of the seating end. Been in use for every game we have played down there last 2 seasons.

Hermit Crab
29-02-2016, 07:34 PM
Thanks for the feedback, appreciated. That's it then, Dumfries bound. Cheers. 

Where you travelling from?

Billy Whizz
29-02-2016, 07:38 PM
Thanks for the feedback, appreciated. That's it then, Dumfries bound. Cheers. 👍

Try the chips inside Palmerston, their great

Jonnyboy
29-02-2016, 07:39 PM
Try the chips inside Palmerston, their great

Get me some while you're there Billy :greengrin

Your Dad making the trip?

Billy Whizz
29-02-2016, 07:46 PM
Get me some while you're there Billy :greengrin

Your Dad making the trip?

Quite happy too, think they sell at £1, you can buy me some at ER on Sunday😄
Unfortunately he's not, too late for him, but I've got another couple in my car.
Have a few inlaws in Dumfries, going to see them pre match
See you there

Kaiserclem
29-02-2016, 07:48 PM
Traveling from East Lothian (work there) then back home afterwards to near Berwick upon tweed. Hopefully we get a good crowd over to cheer the boys on and get back on track, performance wise. Will definitely try the chips, maybe even a sneaky we pie as well 😉 Rude not to after all. Thanks for that folks.

Kaiserclem
29-02-2016, 07:50 PM
There is an away ticket office at the back of the seating end. Been in use for every game we have played down there last 2 seasons.

Thanks, not been to this ground so helps a lot. Cheers.

Jonnyboy
29-02-2016, 08:19 PM
Quite happy too, think they sell at £1, you can buy me some at ER on Sunday
Unfortunately he's not, too late for him, but I've got another couple in my car.
Have a few inlaws in Dumfries, going to see them pre match
See you there

:aok: