PDA

View Full Version : Belief, Confidence, Support.

Mikey09
28-02-2016, 11:06 PM
Three things our players need in my opinion. After two awful results at probably the worst time of the season we need these guys to have the belief they are a very good football team. Stubbs and his coaching team will give them the confidence to go on and do the former as well as the more experienced players in the squad. It is therefore up to us to support them as, unlike some people I have spoken to would have you believe, our season is far from over and we either get behind the team, and I mean every single one of them, and roar them onto cup success and into the play offs or chuck it. I know Stubbs won't chuck it and I certainly won't either. GGTTH.

Hi Heid Yin
29-02-2016, 04:39 PM
hear hear!

Tricla
29-02-2016, 04:52 PM
Yeah.

Far too much negativity from the support after the last two results. Still so much to play for.

These players and the management deserve our full support until the last ball is kicked.

Waxy
29-02-2016, 05:00 PM
Yep. We're in the league cup final, in the quarter of the Scottish and defo in the promotion playoffs.Much excitement about to happen to us next few months and we have a squad capable of bringing huge glory.Lets go.

mutley
29-02-2016, 09:45 PM
I think the compounding factors was the recent draw at Livi, then 2 back to back BAD losses (I know we had the Alloa win In-between) but I hope that all concerned can pick themselves up and we can make a strong push to ensure to nail 2nd and get another gap between us and Falkirk.

Oh and pray that the Huns go on a loosing streak for the next, say, 6 games!!!

GGTTH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shields Hibee
29-02-2016, 11:41 PM
If we'd been offered in August, a LC final appearance, QF of the SC and playoffs then we'd have snatched peoples hands off. Realistically, it was always going to be playoffs unless the Huns had a mighty collapse or points deducted for some financial wrong doing or other weird goings on.

We need to concentrate on firmly making 2nd ours and getting the LC trophy next Sunday. This season is still very much alive right now, still more excitement to be had yet!!

coldingham hibs
01-03-2016, 07:21 AM
If we'd been offered in August, a LC final appearance, QF of the SC and playoffs then we'd have snatched peoples hands off. Realistically, it was always going to be playoffs unless the Huns had a mighty collapse or points deducted for some financial wrong doing or other weird goings on.

We need to concentrate on firmly making 2nd ours and getting the LC trophy next Sunday. This season is still very much alive right now, still more excitement to be had yet!!

Would agree however 2nd spot is now under threat and we haven't really won any games convincingly barring one or two, with the play off games being a bit of a lottery I'd have preferred the team to be winning more comfortably.

MWHIBBIES
01-03-2016, 07:34 AM
Would agree however 2nd spot is now under threat and we haven't really won any games convincingly barring one or two, with the play off games being a bit of a lottery I'd have preferred the team to be winning more comfortably.Oh god, it just gets worse on here.

Alloa 3-0 win
Montrose - 3-0 win
Raith Rovers - 2-0 win
Aberdeen - 2-0 win
QOTS - 3-0 win
Dumbarton - 3-0 win
Dundee United - 3-0 win
St Mirren - 4-1 win
Raith Rovers - 2-0 win
St Mirren - 3-1 win
Alloa 3-0 win

One or two indeed. You don't get more than 3 points if you win convincingly mind, I'll take 1-0 with own goals from now till I'm dead.