PDA

View Full Version : 18 year old boy saves 64 year old man's job!

Hibbyradge
28-02-2016, 01:46 PM
Marcus Rashford. What a start to his first team career.

What a wealthy man he's going to be.

hibby6270
28-02-2016, 01:53 PM
Aye. Good luck to the laddie.
Cue the 'he needs to partner Harry Kane at the Euros' outcry in the English press.:wink:

Hibbyradge
28-02-2016, 02:06 PM
Cue the 'he needs to partner Harry Kane at the Euros' outcry in the English press.:wink:

Like we'd be any different.

Wayne who? :wink:

Danderhall Hibs
28-02-2016, 02:11 PM

No doubt! He'll be touted as the next Macheda.

Or John Fleck.

Evergreen86
29-02-2016, 12:26 PM
No doubt! He'll be touted as the next Macheda.

Or John Fleck.

Wont score again this season. Done enough to earn a decent loan move no doubt.

HibsNutter
29-02-2016, 12:38 PM
Obviously has a lot of talent, will learn more about him after he goes through a dip in form.

Good players come out the other end firing like Harry Kane, others like Macheda, Harris for us won't come through it.

jacomo
29-02-2016, 02:26 PM
The Guardian, for one, have been doing a 'Mourinho to Man Utd' since the sociopathic one got axed by Chelsea. According to them, LvG just got lucky yesterday and should still be sacked.

Scottie
29-02-2016, 02:34 PM
The Guardian, for one, have been doing a 'Mourinho to Man Utd' since the sociopathic one got axed by Chelsea. According to them, LvG just got lucky yesterday and should still be sacked.

And so he should the man has tactic's like Butcher.

Good luck to young Rashford. Great to see the enthusiasm of a young lad.

jdships
29-02-2016, 02:51 PM
Remember Clough's saying ?
" If he's good enough he's old enough" !!!

If ever etc etc !!

jacomo
29-02-2016, 03:16 PM
And so he should the man has tactic's like Butcher.

Good luck to young Rashford. Great to see the enthusiasm of a young lad.

No he doesn't.

I get the argument that LVG might be past it. I get the fact that he has an ego the size of the Matterhorn. Maybe it is time for him to go.

But you can't dismiss his achievements in the game. He's done more than most managers in his career.

Butcher is nothing in comparison.

Just_Jimmy
29-02-2016, 03:47 PM
The boy reminds me of Michael Owen early on. Pure predatory instinct, his goals to date have all been good strikers goals.

ancient hibee
29-02-2016, 05:28 PM
When you're young luck counts for so much.Without Martial getting injured in a warm up nobody would have heard of him.

Shields Hibee
29-02-2016, 11:44 PM
I had him on loan on FM2016. Was a decent looking player who got in dangerous positions & scored a few goals but his fitness and injury record meant he was in & out the side.