PDA

View Full Version : buying tickets

cloudy
27-02-2016, 10:41 PM
When buying tickets for ER online, how do I get the to the page where you can see the green dots? All I'm getting is to pick a block then giving a random seat in that block

gaz1875
27-02-2016, 10:43 PM
When buying tickets for ER online, how do I get the to the page where you can see the green dots? All I'm getting is to pick a block then giving a random seat in that block

Don't think you can, just keep trying different areas and repeat a few times, you might get where you want.

Greencore
27-02-2016, 10:45 PM

You must be doing it on a phone? You have to do it while using a laptop/PC/Mac basically a desktop version that support Java (I think)

cloudy
27-02-2016, 10:47 PM
You must be doing it on a phone? You have to do it while using a laptop/PC/Mac basically a desktop version that support Java (I think)

Yeh was using my ipad, thanks for your help

SeanWilson
27-02-2016, 10:47 PM

Correct. On desktop, you can choose how you want to select your ticket. On phone you can only select a section and the site selects best available in the section.

Greencore
27-02-2016, 10:51 PM
Yeh was using my ipad, thanks for your help

No problem, good luck.