PDA

View Full Version : Farid could be crucial for the rest of our season

madhatter
27-02-2016, 06:23 PM
Without Malonga I think we really do lack a lot upfront. Cummings is young and is struggling at the moment. Stokes has been woeful. Keatings hasn't had a good game in 6 weeks now. Dagnall works hard but has missed easy chances.

I realise Malonga wanted to go because of family but the balance of our team has suffered badly. Malonga made space for Cummings and they worked well together. We sorely need Farid's match fitness to improve fast...

Think players need to take a look at themselves after the last two games though. Losing 6 goals against Morton and Dumbarton is shameful.

Alex Trager
27-02-2016, 06:28 PM
Without Malonga I think we really do lack a lot upfront. Cummings is young and is struggling at the moment. Stokes has been woeful. Keatings hasn't had a good game in 6 weeks now. Dagnall works hard but has missed easy chances.

I realise Malonga wanted to go because of family but the balance of our team has suffered badly. Malonga made space for Cummings and they worked well together. We sorely need Farid's match fitness to improve fast...

Think players need to take a look at themselves after the last two games though. Losing 6 goals against Morton and Dumbarton is shameful.

Agreed was clear when he came on and scored today

eastmainsmsh
27-02-2016, 06:29 PM
Must rest ox

jacomo
27-02-2016, 07:08 PM
Must rest ox

And back on topic?

Farid would be a wonderful bonus if he can stay fit until the end of the season.

Ronniekirk
27-02-2016, 07:11 PM

Can't disagree with a lot of what you say regarding the forwards But if the defence keep a clean sheet or only concede one goal we would have won today

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

murray26
27-02-2016, 07:15 PM
Too many hibs players seem injury prone.. Dylan.. Fontaine.. Gray.. Fyvie.. And of course Farid himself.. Would make a big differance if they could stay healthy for the next 3 months..

essexhibee
27-02-2016, 07:24 PM
Class player when fit. Would be my starter alongside Cummings (who needs a rocket up the arse). They work very well off each other.

Hibs1992
27-02-2016, 07:46 PM
After Farid and Boyle came on we created enough chances to actually win the game so would look to continue with a similar line up in next game

Mr White
27-02-2016, 07:57 PM
Would love to see the big guy back to his best. Here's hoping he's an asset from now till may.

ManBearPig
27-02-2016, 09:06 PM
Agree and Boyle could be invaluable.

leggeto
27-02-2016, 09:11 PM
Always liked farid,a no nonsense player who isn't feird to get a belt,wins loads of headers and has a calm finish to him,keep him fit and put him up front every game with either stokes or Cummings at his side

Alex Trager
27-02-2016, 09:15 PM
Class player when fit. Would be my starter alongside Cummings (who needs a rocket up the arse). They work very well off each other.

Agree with all of this.

Cummings missed a sitter of a header that would have levelled us.

He does need a rocket up the Arse.
Hope farid and him get game time. They're good together.

Smartie
27-02-2016, 09:32 PM
I think Stubbs need to think long and hard about how he wants the team to play, think about the weaknesses of the opposition that he wishes to exploit and take it from there.

I don't think going in saying we're going to play a diamond and we're going to shoehorn the players who have a history of getting the most goals into a front 2 cuts it.

I'd love to think Farid would have something to offer between now and the end of the season. He's a great player when fit and different to everyone else we have.

I also want to see Boyle play a lot more. We lack pace throughout the side and need him in it to provide this.

We'll see a lot more from the likes of Henderson with Boyle in the team.