PDA

View Full Version : Dafties !!

ALF TUPPER
27-02-2016, 06:08 PM
The dafties in the Hibs support arguing , squaring up , wanting a fight with each other
What the f*** is that all about?
Heard Hibbies at half time saying it's the same guys all the time!
Wish we could root them out and get them binned.

Come on guys if you read this... get a grip

CL0762
27-02-2016, 06:12 PM
The dafties in the Hibs support arguing , squaring up , wanting a fight with each other
What the f*** is that all about?
Heard Hibbies at half time saying it's the same guys all the time!
Wish we could root them out and get them binned.

Come on guys if you read this... get a grip

group of guys doing nothing but shout at each other and getting their mates to hold them back as if they were going to do anything.

Absolute joke, one of them done nothing but shout 'that was *****' or 'you're f****n murder' whenever a player made a mistake.

Bunch of roasters.

BoomtownHibees
27-02-2016, 06:15 PM
group of guys doing nothing but shout at each other and getting their mates to hold them back as if they were going to do anything.

Absolute joke, one of them done nothing but shout 'that was *****' or 'you're f****n murder' whenever a player made a mistake.

Bunch of roasters.

Same guys that caused a bit of bother at the Dumbarton game at the start of the season

liamh2202
27-02-2016, 06:19 PM
People are an embarrassment at times... Boyle and farid came over at the end and rightly (imo) got a round of applause. Uet some roasters started arguing with the people who were clapping . no one is asking people to be happy with the way things are going but some support wouldnt go amiss

blackpoolhibs
27-02-2016, 06:20 PM
Thats loyalty (points) for you.

GreenArmyyy!
27-02-2016, 06:35 PM
Same guys that caused a bit of bother at the Dumbarton game at the start of the season

Was it? Wasn't there today but was at the first game and remember two more than middle age guys wanting to go fighting. Total reprobates.

BoomtownHibees
27-02-2016, 06:37 PM
Was it? Wasn't there today but was at the first game and remember two more than middle age guys wanting to go fighting. Total reprobates.

Yeah same ones

Thecat23
27-02-2016, 06:37 PM
Smelly jakey tramps.

givescotlandfreedom
27-02-2016, 06:39 PM
There was a middle aged guy in a stone Island jacket who behaved like a total pillock. Giving the players dogs abuse. He then gave it the 'what are you going to do about it?' to someone who tried to get him to shut up. After his foul mouth tirades he decided he was upset because people were swearing in front of his kids when he was giving it out big time before it.
These folk would be better in the opposition fans' end.

The_Horde
27-02-2016, 06:40 PM
Yeah same ones

You're joking? Those 2 absolutely brainless fuds again? I wish they'd just go at it, pretend hard men. Last time they were embarrassing, like they wanted to fly over seats and square up to each other. If they really wanted a fight they could've just walked down the stairs and went at it. Just complete morons. The two of them.

Hermit Crab
27-02-2016, 06:48 PM
Smelly jakey tramps.

There's no need for that. Passion running high and it got a bit heated but after police intervention it all calmed down. No need for the name calling.

Blackfordhibby
27-02-2016, 06:57 PM
There was a middle aged guy in a stone Island jacket who behaved like a total pillock. Giving the players dogs abuse. He then gave it the 'what are you going to do about it?' to someone who tried to get him to shut up. After his foul mouth tirades he decided he was upset because people were swearing in front of his kids when he was giving it out big time before it.

What's a Stone Island jacket?

Thecat23
27-02-2016, 06:59 PM
There's no need for that. Passion running high and it got a bit heated but after police intervention it all calmed down. No need for the name calling.

If these are the same folk who do this week in week out which many say they are then get them to ****.

Viva_Palmeiras
27-02-2016, 07:01 PM

http://www.woodhouseclothing.com/en-gb/stone-island-gunmetal-grey-light-soft-shell-r-hooded-jacket-ss166415433270065.html?gclid=CM_a9KXQmMsCFbEW0wodU 7wIFg

Supposed one of a few favoured brands of "casuals"

Pete
27-02-2016, 07:01 PM

It's a magic bit of clothing that turns middle aged men into teenagers.

Hibbyradge
27-02-2016, 07:03 PM

After Police intervention...

Alex Trager
27-02-2016, 07:20 PM

Exact same two guys. Mental

Alex Trager
27-02-2016, 07:21 PM

Total tool.
The man is always angry

Alex Trager
27-02-2016, 07:23 PM

Two men well above forty needing police intervention to calm them down is ridiculous.

Especially if one had kids.
What an example he is

scoopyboy
27-02-2016, 07:27 PM
The same two fuds that were causing bother at the first game of the season at Dumbarton.

Helluva lot of people were saying this as well.

I don't doubt the guys love Hibs as much as the rest of us but I wish they would behave.

hibees 7062
27-02-2016, 07:29 PM

http://files.doobybrain.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/stone-island-heat-reactive-jacket.jpg

PolmontHibby
27-02-2016, 07:32 PM

Relatively aye.....the guy in the Stone Island Jacket moved further along but threats and abuse continued right till end of game.
Two young guys next to me being told they "have their faces known and going to have their heads taken off" being one of the gems.

Would I recommend friends and their families to go to a game and have to listen to that stuff for 90 minutes...would I hell.

HibsNutter
27-02-2016, 07:35 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwaroatABu4

Blackfordhibby
27-02-2016, 08:16 PM
It's a magic bit of clothing that turns middle aged men into teenagers.

Wow! I'll stick to my waxed jacket fae Dobbies, cost about 1/5th of that. Thanks for the info though, I suppose if that's what you like and can afford it, then fair do's.

Baldy Foghorn
27-02-2016, 08:20 PM
Thats loyalty (points) for you.

Ha ha ha......

We never sold our allocation out......Tickets were still on sale this morning, 700 and we can't sell out but c30K want to go to Hampden......

blackpoolhibs
27-02-2016, 08:22 PM
Ha ha ha......

We never sold our allocation out......Tickets were still on sale this morning, 700 and we can't sell out but c30K want to go to Hampden......

Exactly, a scheme not needed.

Ronniekirk
27-02-2016, 08:25 PM

Expensive Ask Silver hibee

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Baldy Foghorn
27-02-2016, 08:27 PM
Exactly, a scheme not needed.

In your opinion of course......

matty_f
27-02-2016, 08:31 PM
Ha ha ha......

So does this mean that a lot of the fretting about the HSL points was, well, a bit premature and unnecessary?:greengrin

HappyHanlon
27-02-2016, 08:33 PM
Shower of inbreds. Not even proper supporters.

Tanked up in pub beforehand and think they're hard cause they're in a group. Guy next to me got a gob full of spit on his head as one guy shouted/slavered abuse.

3rd visit to Dumbarton and on all 3 occasions there's been verbals.

Baldy Foghorn
27-02-2016, 08:35 PM
So does this mean that a lot of the fretting about the HSL points was, well, a bit premature and unnecessary?:greengrin

Not really, every man and their dog wanted to be at Tynie (albeit pre HSL points).......Will be same for play offs though.....

SteveHFC
27-02-2016, 09:14 PM
Maybe we should only sell tickets to those with over 550 points :greengrin

Thecat23
27-02-2016, 09:17 PM
Stop selling tickets to Stone Island jacket holders 😉

27-02-2016, 09:20 PM
More ****ing idiots thinking their big hard men after a few drinks. Get the **** out our support you utter ****ers.

**** result today and everyones pissed off with it understandably but can't stand these idiots that think its ok to start fights etc. No need at all, especially when there are kids about. Have a ****ing word with yourselves, thinking your big tough guys after a few drinks

Baldy Foghorn
27-02-2016, 09:22 PM
Stop selling tickets to Stone Island jacket holders 

Oh no, I won't get a ticket now......:rolleyes:

Baldy Foghorn
27-02-2016, 09:23 PM
More ****ing idiots thinking their big hard men after a few drinks. Get the **** out our support you utter ****ers.

**** result today and everyones pissed off with it understandably but can't stand these idiots that think its ok to start fights etc. No need at all, especially when there are kids about. Have a ****ing word with yourselves, thinking your big tough guys after a few drinks

Everyone was frustrated Today, but fans asking each other for a square go, is not on, silly silly stuff............

Jonnyboy
27-02-2016, 09:24 PM
Everyone was frustrated Today, but fans asking each other for a square go, is not on, silly silly stuff............

Indeed but if they want to fight could they just go outside and get on with it while the rest of watch the game :greengrin

Baldy Foghorn
27-02-2016, 09:29 PM
Indeed but if they want to fight could they just go outside and get on with it while the rest of watch the game :greengrin

:agree::agree:

PolmontHibby
27-02-2016, 09:33 PM

Having been stuck in a row right inbetween it all, thats the best idea I have heard all night. Wish I had thought of that at the time as it might have been more use than the police/stewards.

on the plus side there was hassle going on at both the 2nd and 3rd Dumbarton goals so I missed them both which was no bad thing.

Thecat23
27-02-2016, 09:42 PM
Oh no, I won't get a ticket now......:rolleyes:

I was kidding and added a little smiley face.

Baldy Foghorn
27-02-2016, 09:45 PM
I was kidding and added a little smiley face.

I know Cat, I wear SI but don't act like Danny Dyer:greengrin

Thecat23
27-02-2016, 09:48 PM

Haha yeah right then, I've heard you stroll about giving it Laaaarge! 😁

Baldy Foghorn
27-02-2016, 09:49 PM
Haha yeah right then, I've heard you stroll about giving it Laaaarge! 

You wan't some:greengrin

Thecat23
27-02-2016, 09:53 PM
You wan't some:greengrin

😂😂

27-02-2016, 09:56 PM

Exactly. Utterly pathetic stuff.

H18sry
27-02-2016, 09:57 PM

That's cause you canny fight sleep :na na::na na:

Baldy Foghorn
27-02-2016, 10:09 PM
That's cause you canny fight sleep :na na::na na:

Alright, alright....Don't tell everyone:agree:

H18sry
27-02-2016, 10:13 PM
Alright, alright....Don't tell everyone:agree:

:greengrin:greengrin

Dashing Bob S
27-02-2016, 10:16 PM
As bad as the idiots with no self-control squabbling at the football, are the pathetic knee-jerk condemnations on this board of such events. Some people seem to get off on venting their spleen on message boards about this, in much the same way as the misbehaving bams do at games.

Stantons Angel
27-02-2016, 10:20 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwaroatABu4

that just about sums them up!

The two that did all the shouting and swearing were really so stupid. They must have been in their late 40's with one winding the others up. He just stood there when the police arrived all nice and quiet like.

The guy that started it all off last time was with the mouth and there were at least 5 kids sitting along side of them. The police came into calm them down but only proceeded to block our view of the game. Again the crowd got rattled. I really dont know what its all about right now but guys that age shouldnt be challenging each other to fights over differing opinions on players or the moves the players make.

What worries me is that they are going home to their wives with this sort of temperament too......

emotions run high when our expectations get clouded but this was really ridiculous and so embarrassing for their kids and themselves!!!

mutley
27-02-2016, 10:23 PM
Was it this guy?

http://youtu.be/qqP875V85mA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FranckSuzy
27-02-2016, 10:26 PM
I've got to be honest here and say I know the guy in the SI jacket who was with his kids and yes, he's as 'Hibs daft' as anyone you're likely to meet BUT I personally wouldn't want to be anywhere near him at games :devil: It is annoying to hear someone constantly berate players and the like but does it really help to shout a mouthful of abuse at them..? It's hardly going to calm the situation down OR make them be quiet with someone shouting "shut the f up" etc. I've asked folk round me to tone it down a bit before, and would do it again if required, but not aggressively as two wrongs obviously don't make a right.

The barney then continued behind me as folk 'debated' whether fans were allowed to voice their opinion and it got totally ridiculous with some thinking that if they shouted the loudest - or got more aggressive - that would then make their views correct/more valid :rolleyes:

Oh, and one of the younger guys who was involved today (in the green jacket) was 'at it' at another away game also. He asked one of the guys on our bus outside (he was with his young daughter) and then called him a fat c. when he told him to button it. Nice.

CB_NO3
27-02-2016, 10:45 PM
The guy in the Stone Island jacket was a pest. Just shouted, abusing players all game and when folk told him to shut up he offered them a square go. I know emotions were running high but what a way to behave infront of your daughter.

And for what its worth, I would not wear a stone island jacket if it was free, bit to chavy for my liking :wink:

marinello59
27-02-2016, 10:54 PM
As bad as the idiots with no self-control squabbling at the football, are the pathetic knee-jerk condemnations on this board of such events. Some people seem to get off on venting their spleen on message boards about this, in much the same way as the misbehaving bams do at games.

I like to do both and after falling out with everybody around me at the game I rush on here to slag myself off. It's a win win for me.

Forza Fred
27-02-2016, 11:21 PM
Ha ha ha......

In fairness, some of us who live overseas, and DO go the expense of flying back for the odd cup final, are hardly likely to jam Qantas's switchboard to ensure our attendance at a winter afternoon's game at Dumbarton.

I imagine more locally based Hibs supporters would also prioritise their attendance?

Hibernia&Alba
27-02-2016, 11:34 PM
Blokes of that age losing the plot when their team goes behind. No shame at all.

Dashing Bob S
28-02-2016, 12:26 AM
I like to do both and after falling out with everybody around me at the game I rush on here to slag myself off. It's a win win for me.

Greed. Sheer bloody greed.

ehf
28-02-2016, 01:25 AM
[QUOTE=CB_NO3;4601642

And for what its worth, I would not wear a stone island jacket if it was free, bit to chavy for my liking :wink:[/QUOTE]

:agree: Poor man's Paul and Shark; might as well wear a Slazenger jacket.

andrew70
28-02-2016, 04:33 AM
The wee angry man that looks like he wants to be in oasis but is way too fat is constantly at it.

Him and his sidekick are an embarrassment to the Hibs support. They should stop coming to games if that's the "support" they give.

Total idiots.

lucky
28-02-2016, 09:49 AM

You do here about loyalty points 😄

liamh2202
28-02-2016, 10:14 AM
The wee angry man that looks like he wants to be in oasis but is way too fat is constantly at it.

Him and his sidekick are an embarrassment to the Hibs support. They should stop coming to games if that's the "support" they give.

Total idiots.

And that burberry scarf 🙈

Baldy Foghorn
28-02-2016, 11:05 AM
In fairness, some of us who live overseas, and DO go the expense of flying back for the odd cup final, are hardly likely to jam Qantas's switchboard to ensure our attendance at a winter afternoon's game at Dumbarton.

I imagine more locally based Hibs supporters would also prioritise their attendance?

Wasn't having a go at overseas fans not being at Dumbarton, but your second sentence for me is what makes loyalty points pertinent. Why should the 300-400 who go to every game lose out if there was no system in place, and a free for all ensued.....Some prioritise Hibs and sacrifice other things to do so, that is why these people should be getting first dibs IMO of course

andrew70
28-02-2016, 12:12 PM
And that burberry scarf 

A banning offence in itself

Sir David Gray
28-02-2016, 02:16 PM
Absolutely pathetic.

You could make an excuse for them if they were teenagers but these are middle aged men that we're talking about here.

They should be embarrassed by their behaviour yesterday.

Iggy Pope
28-02-2016, 07:16 PM
I sat right behind these boys yesterday and wasn't sitting far from them in the first game at Dumbarton.
As Scoopyboy has said, there is no doubt in my mind that these people are Hibs fans. Why exactly, they are Hibs fans I don't know as they are intent to differ EXACTLY on whatever other Hibbys around them are doing. "**** Ye clapping that for?". "Accept any old ***** do Ye?" "Gauny ****ing date aboot it like?" "Oxley blah blah blah, getting beat by plumbers blah blah blah, swearing in front of my bairns". Ad nauseam.

I've got at least four Stone Island garments in my wardrobe all of them smarter and costlier than the one the 'lad' was wearing. It's not about what he wears. If everyone that boy offered outside went for it with him yesterday he would have had the living **** battered out of him by sheer numbers alone.

Best ignored.

And most of the people debating with him and the other fat **** that thinks he's in Shameless also sounded like tools if I'm honest.

Carheenlea
28-02-2016, 07:49 PM
I sat right behind these boys yesterday and wasn't sitting far from them in the first game at Dumbarton.
As Scoopyboy has said, there is no doubt in my mind that these people are Hibs fans. Why exactly, they are Hibs fans I don't know as they are intent to differ EXACTLY on whatever other Hibbys around them are doing. "**** Ye clapping that for?". "Accept any old ***** do Ye?" "Gauny ****ing date aboot it like?" "Oxley blah blah blah, getting beat by plumbers blah blah blah, swearing in front of my bairns". Ad nauseam.

I've got at least four Stone Island garments in my wardrobe all of them smarter and costlier than the one the 'lad' was wearing. It's not about what he wears. If everyone that boy offered outside went for it with him yesterday he would have had the living **** battered out of him by sheer numbers alone.

Best ignored.

And most of the people debating with him and the other fat **** that thinks he's in Shameless also sounded like tools if I'm honest.

We were obviously near you. The behaviour of these guys and the insults and threats they directed at Hibs fans yesterday actually spoiled the afternoon for me more than the result did. They created a poisonous atmosphere for about half an hour, and it was uncomfortable enough for one older fan that he left. The shout that seemed to kick the whole thing off was when one of them screamed at Keatings for being a "wage thief" We missed the 2nd goal as everyone was standing up as things turned ugly. Despite all this, not a punch was thrown in anger, despite all their posturing and threats. The one in dark blue jacket kept pointing at his eyes and then pointing to someone a further back in some street gesture for remainder of game. Funnily enough, we saw him after the game walking alone briskly on a near deserted street. Whether this was him departing the scene after doling out his threats or if he was in pursuit of his target, who knows. The fact he was on his own suggests probably neither.
I pity anyone unfortunate enough to be seated near them at Hampden for the Final, especially if we go behind at any stage.

jingler1954
28-02-2016, 08:01 PM
We were obviously near you. The behaviour of these guys and the insults and threats they directed at Hibs fans yesterday actually spoiled the afternoon for me more than the result did. They created a poisonous atmosphere for about half an hour, and it was uncomfortable enough for one older fan that he left. The shout that seemed to kick the whole thing off was when one of them screamed at Keatings for being a "wage thief" We missed the 2nd goal as everyone was standing up as things turned ugly. Despite all this, not a punch was thrown in anger, despite all their posturing and threats. The one in dark blue jacket kept pointing at his eyes and then pointing to someone a further back in some street gesture for remainder of game. Funnily enough, we saw him after the game walking alone briskly on a near deserted street. Whether this was him departing the scene after doling out his threats or if he was in pursuit of his target, who knows. The fact he was on his own suggests probably neither.
I pity anyone unfortunate enough to be seated near them at Hampden for the Final, especially if we go behind at any stage.
One of them was on Facebook yesterday slating the support for clapping the team. He spends lots of money following Hibs so he's entitled to shout swear fight with fellow supporters. Right.

Hermit Crab
28-02-2016, 08:04 PM
One of them was on Facebook yesterday slating the support for clapping the team. He spends lots of money following Hibs so he's entitled to shout swear fight with fellow supporters. Right.

I hope they don't act like that at their work... But, they do pay their money and are entitled to an opinion.

Carheenlea
28-02-2016, 08:10 PM
I hope they don't act like that at their work... But, they do pay their money and are entitled to an opinion.

They were not expressing opinion, they were obnoxious and threatening. A world of difference.
They may be Hibs fans, but fans we can do without.

Iggy Pope
28-02-2016, 08:24 PM

Seen all the eye pointing stuff and had to laugh. He's not De Niro. He's a moron.

Jonnyboy
28-02-2016, 09:33 PM

You're right HC, they are entitled to an opinion. They're not however entitled to threaten violence to folk that disagree with their opinion

southfieldhibby
28-02-2016, 09:44 PM
And that burberry scarf [emoji85]

Aquascutum. Fake Aquascutum.

The_Horde
28-02-2016, 09:48 PM
Seen all the eye pointing stuff and had to laugh. He's not De Niro. He's a moron.

Meet the fockers indeed.

matty_f
29-02-2016, 09:29 AM
It's at this point where I realise who I am virtually guaranteed to be sat next to at Hampden...:rolleyes:

Brightside
29-02-2016, 09:51 AM
The guy in the Stone Island jacket was a pest. Just shouted, abusing players all game and when folk told him to shut up he offered them a square go. I know emotions were running high but what a way to behave infront of your daughter.

And for what its worth, I would not wear a stone island jacket if it was free, bit to chavy for my liking :wink:

Indeed - Ma Strum all the way.

Kojock
29-02-2016, 10:57 AM
Is it only away games that this guy acts like this ?

fatbloke
29-02-2016, 01:44 PM

Bunch of roasters.
Think you will find that these "roasters" are the reason many up and down the country sit at home tuned into Soccer Saturday on Sky and can relax free from hassle oh and not get ripped off paying for overpriced seats and food.

scoopyboy
29-02-2016, 01:48 PM
Is it only away games that this guy acts like this ?

I don't think he would be able to help himself at any game.

He doesn't sit near me in the West, heaven help who he does sit near.

JimBHibees
29-02-2016, 02:26 PM
They were not expressing opinion, they were obnoxious and threatening. A world of difference.
They may be Hibs fans, but fans we can do without.

Agree quite simply he should have been removed from the ground by the police and stewards. No-one should have to put up with that sort of behaviour.

Kojock
29-02-2016, 02:52 PM

If that's the case I'm surprised hes not been reported to the club.

liamh2202
29-02-2016, 03:57 PM
Think you will find that these "roasters" are the reason many up and down the country sit at home tuned into Soccer Saturday on Sky and can relax free from hassle oh and not get ripped off paying for overpriced seats and food.

Habe to agree mate.. I had the wee man at the game and got abuse for clapping boyle and farid at the end when they came over..... Some people need to get back in their box and accept their views dont represent everyone.

cabbageandribs1875
29-02-2016, 05:35 PM
Habe to agree mate.. I had the wee man at the game and got abuse for clapping boyle and farid at the end when they came over..... Some people need to get back in their box and accept their views dont represent everyone.

or just grow up

Alex Trager
29-02-2016, 08:25 PM

As do the folk that were clapping. What a tool.

buktadays
29-02-2016, 10:24 PM

If someone carries it with style, "stone island" if not, " clone island" , nuckle draggers

Stuarty27
29-02-2016, 10:34 PM

He sits in the east section 39.

We moved seats half way thru last season cause he was doing my head in.

What's worse is he takes his 3kids to every game and they listen to it.

Absolute helmet

Sir David Gray
29-02-2016, 10:38 PM

I have to admit, I did find the clapping at the end of the game a wee bit strange.

I didn't boo the team off at the end as that's not something I really agree with at all but I really don't understand clapping a Hibs team off that's just lost to a part time team.

Hermit Crab
29-02-2016, 10:40 PM
I have to admit, I did find the clapping at the end of the game a wee bit strange.

I didn't boo the team off at the end as that's not something I really agree with at all but I really don't understand clapping a Hibs team off that's just lost to a part time team.

Suppose its just to show that the fans are still behind the team. They didn't deserve it but it shows the fans are still willing to support them.

SteveHFC
29-02-2016, 10:42 PM
Suppose its just to show that the fans are still behind the team. They didn't deserve it but it shows the fans are still willing to support them.

Henderson and Alagui deserved a clap but the rest didn't.

liamh2202
29-02-2016, 10:44 PM

I clapped because farid and martin boyle made the effort to come over. I felt they played well and gave their all when they came on. I also clapped paul hanlon

B.H.F.C
29-02-2016, 10:45 PM

Agree with this. I didn't stand howling abuse at the end but I certainly don't think they were deserving of being clapped off the park. Each to their own I suppose.

With it being such a small away section there, and everyone being in ear shot of each other, it almost seemed like the really positive people were trying to be over positive due to the really negative people.

stoneyburn hibs
29-02-2016, 10:47 PM
He sits in the east section 39.

We moved seats half way thru last season cause he was doing my head in.

What's worse is he takes his 3kids to every game and they listen to it.

Absolute helmet

Is this guy or his mate a ginger ? Reminds me of a pair who sat close to me when I was in the East.

Stuarty27
29-02-2016, 10:51 PM
Is this guy or his mate a ginger ? Reminds me of a pair who sat close to me when I was in the East.

The overweight oasis wannabe

buktadays
29-02-2016, 10:54 PM
I love going mad at the games but threatening players and even fellow support just seems backward, punt 'em oot

stoneyburn hibs
29-02-2016, 10:58 PM
The overweight oasis wannabe

One of the two I'm on about was a ginge, they had kids with them usually. Couple of wallopers.

buktadays
29-02-2016, 11:01 PM
And were the giving abuse to other hibees? Don't get that??

silverhibee
01-03-2016, 10:13 AM
One of the two I'm on about was a ginge, they had kids with them usually. Couple of wallopers.

:confused:

PolmontHibby
01-03-2016, 01:45 PM

When stone island guy got taken away by police his ginge pal (not the oasis wannabe or the other younger one who who stood pitch side at end ranting at clapping fans ) blamed the young guy next to me, made sure he knew his face was would be remembered and head removed at a later date. Though this is a shortened version of the actual exchange and there were a fair few more adjectives. Having had to listen to that stuff on Saturday I am seriously considering buying a 2nd Hampden ticket in a different section as insurance policy against being near that lot again.

TheFall
01-03-2016, 02:33 PM
When stone island guy got taken away by police his ginge pal (not the oasis wannabe or the other younger one who who stood pitch side at end ranting at clapping fans ) blamed the young guy next to me, made sure he knew his face was would be remembered and head removed at a later date. Though this is a shortened version of the actual exchange and there were a fair few more adjectives. Having had to listen to that stuff on Saturday I am seriously considering buying a 2nd Hampden ticket in a different section as insurance policy against being near that lot again.

Hope you and those around you supported the young guy. Unacceptable to leave him to be intimidated by these pea brain c@cks.
Always challenge twats otherwise they get delusional, think they are hard, can do what they want etc.
Everyone singing "are you jambo's in disguise" might have been enough to do the trick or at least sent them over the edge :cb

TheFall
01-03-2016, 04:21 PM
Wonder if they will be at Palmerston tonight.:confused:

Viva_Palmeiras
01-03-2016, 06:35 PM
Wonder if they will be at Palmerston tonight.:confused:

As the Gallaghers sang

"And after all
They'll be their own downfall... "