PDA

View Full Version : Liam Henderson today

Shrekko
27-02-2016, 05:06 PM
Dragged us back into that game almost single handedly. Some character and determination from a young loan signing. Really deserves a lot of credit even on a terrible day.

I wish Stubbs would let them play with a bit of freedom and tempo at the start of games instead of just when we're chasing it. This pedestrian walking paced stuff isn't effective against teams that just sit in.

liamh2202
27-02-2016, 05:20 PM
He needs to play in the middle with some freedom to roam. Him on the right and dan through the middle was a waste in the first half

Pretty Boy
27-02-2016, 05:25 PM
Henderson will be a huge star for a team in the future. He has a big future, sadly he is so highly rated at Celtic it's unlikely to be Hibs.

MWHIBBIES
27-02-2016, 05:27 PM
Henderson plays on the right when Fyvie and McGeough are out, isn't Stubbs fault unless we expect him to have 4 players for every position.

liamh2202
27-02-2016, 05:30 PM
Henderson plays on the right when Fyvie and McGeough are out, isn't Stubbs fault unless we expect him to have 4 players for every position.

Dan Carmichael started in the middle and showed in the second half he was more effective when out wide.

GreenArmyyy!
27-02-2016, 05:52 PM
Dragged us back into that game almost single handedly. Some character and determination from a young loan signing. Really deserves a lot of credit even on a terrible day.

I wish Stubbs would let them play with a bit of freedom and tempo at the start of games instead of just when we're chasing it. This pedestrian walking paced stuff isn't effective against teams that just sit in.

Huge fan of Henderson, would be fantastic if we could get him permanently. A model pro.

kaimendhibs
27-02-2016, 05:56 PM

Said the same on my way home from the game. He really gives everything, and never stops trying. Fantastic player with a brilliant attitude.

Hibs1992
27-02-2016, 06:07 PM
He had a tough time in the 1st half, as everyone did.

But after the break he was excellent and constantly looked to get us on the front foot.

A wonderful individual goal that will sadly not be remembered fondly because of the dire result

SteveHFC
27-02-2016, 06:57 PM
Felt sorry for him at the end. The lad gives a **** about the club.

liamh2202
27-02-2016, 07:07 PM
Felt sorry for him at the end. The lad gives a **** about the club.

Have to agree .. He has a great attitude. His reaction after their 3rd goal said a lot.

et_hibby
27-02-2016, 07:42 PM
Said the same on my way home from the game. He really gives everything, and never stops trying. Fantastic player with a brilliant attitude.

x2

HappyHanlon
27-02-2016, 07:52 PM
Hendo cares but he's highly rated by Celtic and will not be one our players next season :boo hoo:

Leith Mo
27-02-2016, 11:10 PM
Wait and see....

Boyle89
27-02-2016, 11:23 PM
Just seen his goal. What a goal. Good enough to win any game. Shame we couldn't keep them out at the other end. I was a big critic of him at the start of the season but he's won me over big time with his performances and his passion.

mentalhibee
27-02-2016, 11:28 PM
The guys a class act especially for his age. Hopefully he can drive us on to win the cup and get us out of the championship.

Dashing Bob S
27-02-2016, 11:28 PM
Agreed. Never had a loan signing who so gave his all to the cause since Matt Docherty from Wolves.