26-02-2016, 04:48 PM
....calmed doon yet.

:paranoid:

26-02-2016, 04:55 PM
With relegation to League 1 looming how can you expect anyone to calm down?

26-02-2016, 05:10 PM
I was calm until some choob posted a new thread with a title that gave no idea of the subject matter until you clicked on it.

Raging.

26-02-2016, 05:56 PM
I was calm until some choob posted a new thread with a title that gave no idea of the subject matter until you clicked on it.

Raging.

Oops, sorry

26-02-2016, 06:05 PM
....calmed doon yet.

:paranoid:

That's surely a question for Scouse Hibee! :-)

26-02-2016, 06:09 PM

26-02-2016, 08:05 PM

:hilarious:

28-02-2016, 02:17 PM
OK, I take the blame totally for yesterday's result...................

:offski:

28-02-2016, 02:30 PM
I'm maybe one of the more sensible posters on here who tends to stays off the messageboard until things have calmed down a bit rather than come on here during the game or as soon as the cheating ref has blown his whistle.

It's two bad results which basically ends any slim hopes that we have of catching The Rangers. We now basically know that we are playing for second place and strangely enough it may take some of the pressure off the players. What we now need to do is match or better Falkirk's results then get through the play offs. Get a good result against QOS on Tuesday is all we can focus on for now.

Anyway I heard that Scouse Hibee was up town last night looking for a wee Jambo to take his frustration out on. Anybody heard or seen Ronnie Corbett lately.

Calm doon. Nae bother.

28-02-2016, 05:18 PM
I'm maybe one of the more sensible posters on here who tends to stays off the messageboard until things have calmed down a bit rather than come on here during the game or as soon as the cheating ref has blown his whistle.

It's two bad results which basically ends any slim hopes that we have of catching The Rangers. We now basically know that we are playing for second place and strangely enough it may take some of the pressure off the players. What we now need to do is match or better Falkirk's results then get through the play offs. Get a good result against QOS on Tuesday is all we can focus on for now.

Anyway I heard that Scouse Hibee was up town last night looking for a wee Jambo to take his frustration out on. Anybody heard or seen Ronnie Corbett lately.

Calm doon. Nae bother.

Your not :greengrin:wink:

28-02-2016, 06:12 PM

You're not. :wink:

28-02-2016, 06:25 PM

You're not. :wink:

Neither of you are.

28-02-2016, 07:42 PM
:greengrin:wink::greengrin

28-02-2016, 07:46 PM
Neither of you are.

And don't be holding the Hampden bus back again this year. :wink:

28-02-2016, 08:07 PM
Hope so were in the final of the league cup, still in the other and second in the league ... people would have been biting your hand off at the start of the season for that.