Keith_M
26-02-2016, 04:48 PM
....calmed doon yet.

:paranoid:

GGTTH

:greengrin

Hibernian Verse
26-02-2016, 04:55 PM
With relegation to League 1 looming how can you expect anyone to calm down?

jacomo
26-02-2016, 05:10 PM
I was calm until some choob posted a new thread with a title that gave no idea of the subject matter until you clicked on it.

Raging.

:wink:

Keith_M
26-02-2016, 05:56 PM
I was calm until some choob posted a new thread with a title that gave no idea of the subject matter until you clicked on it.

Raging.

:wink:

Oops, sorry

HUTCHYHIBBY
26-02-2016, 06:05 PM
....calmed doon yet.

:paranoid:

That's surely a question for Scouse Hibee! :-)

Keith_M
26-02-2016, 06:09 PM

:faf:

matty_f
26-02-2016, 08:05 PM

:hilarious:

Keith_M
28-02-2016, 02:17 PM
OK, I take the blame totally for yesterday's result...................

:offski:

iwasthere1972
28-02-2016, 02:30 PM
I'm maybe one of the more sensible posters on here who tends to stays off the messageboard until things have calmed down a bit rather than come on here during the game or as soon as the cheating ref has blown his whistle.

It's two bad results which basically ends any slim hopes that we have of catching The Rangers. We now basically know that we are playing for second place and strangely enough it may take some of the pressure off the players. What we now need to do is match or better Falkirk's results then get through the play offs. Get a good result against QOS on Tuesday is all we can focus on for now.

Anyway I heard that Scouse Hibee was up town last night looking for a wee Jambo to take his frustration out on. Anybody heard or seen Ronnie Corbett lately.

Calm doon. Nae bother.

Sammy7nil
28-02-2016, 05:18 PM
I'm maybe one of the more sensible posters on here who tends to stays off the messageboard until things have calmed down a bit rather than come on here during the game or as soon as the cheating ref has blown his whistle.

It's two bad results which basically ends any slim hopes that we have of catching The Rangers. We now basically know that we are playing for second place and strangely enough it may take some of the pressure off the players. What we now need to do is match or better Falkirk's results then get through the play offs. Get a good result against QOS on Tuesday is all we can focus on for now.

Anyway I heard that Scouse Hibee was up town last night looking for a wee Jambo to take his frustration out on. Anybody heard or seen Ronnie Corbett lately.

Calm doon. Nae bother.

Your not :greengrin:wink:

iwasthere1972
28-02-2016, 06:12 PM

You're not. :wink:

Keith_M
28-02-2016, 06:25 PM

You're not. :wink:

Neither of you are.

Sammy7nil
28-02-2016, 07:42 PM
:greengrin:wink::greengrin

iwasthere1972
28-02-2016, 07:46 PM
Neither of you are.

And don't be holding the Hampden bus back again this year. :wink:

yekimevol
28-02-2016, 08:07 PM
Hope so were in the final of the league cup, still in the other and second in the league ... people would have been biting your hand off at the start of the season for that.