PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: QUARTER FINAL TICKETS ON SALE TODAY

RSS Bot
24-02-2016, 08:20 AM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/6225)

Hermit Crab
24-02-2016, 08:42 AM
Tickets for Morton, Dumbarton, cup final, queen of the south and Inverness on sale all at the same time. The ticket office staff will be run off their feet!!!

we are hibs
24-02-2016, 08:43 AM
think we will get about 14k at this

Hermit Crab
24-02-2016, 08:45 AM

No chance. The game is live on the bbc and it's on Mother's Day.

Carheenlea
24-02-2016, 08:48 AM

Feels like I've spent 14k these last few weeks on Hibs tickets.

CallumLaidlaw
24-02-2016, 08:51 AM

Dunno like. Cup top up is active and prices are very reasonable.

Danderhall Hibs
24-02-2016, 08:52 AM

What's with all the Mother's Day chat on here?

My mum knows I go to the football so won't be an issue.

Onceinawhile
24-02-2016, 08:54 AM
Prices are decent. Been an expensive few weeks, but may manage at those prices.

Albanian Hibs
24-02-2016, 08:58 AM

Exactly. My mum knows the score and I will be dumping my 2 kids on her as usual.

hibee_girl
24-02-2016, 09:19 AM

:agree: I'm a mum and I'll be leaving my child with my mum to go to this game. Delighted as it means I get 2 hours of peace :greengrin we're going out for dinner that evening so the game doesn't even affect our plans

Not sure why the fuss as its not the first game we've ever had on Mother's Day either, pretty sure the killie cup final was on Mother's Day too.

hibee_nation
24-02-2016, 09:31 AM
Take yer mum to hospitality, job done :agree:

MB62
24-02-2016, 09:33 AM
Exactly. My mum knows the score and I will be dumping my 2 kids on her as usual.

What, they're not Hibs Kids yet? :wink: :greengrin

Jay
24-02-2016, 09:36 AM
I'm a mum who would love to be going to the game but I have to work :( Won't see my kids either way :)

MB62
24-02-2016, 09:45 AM
BTW, I'm not happy that nobody is moaning about the lack of preferential treatment for the fans with uber loyalty points. What's wrong with everybody today, why has the moaning stopped?

Scrap the loyalty points
People are getting too many games on their cup top up, ban them
Bring back R.P.
Sack Stubbs, he's costing us a fortune with getting the team into the latter stages of too many cup competitions
Cummings must go, couldn't even score against Alloa!

HibsNutter
24-02-2016, 09:57 AM

It's a Scottish cup quarter final. Less than that shows how loyal our fans really are. Around 40k want to go to the final the week after, make a fu***ing effort more often if you want the club to really do well. People can't use the price argument for this one, fine for Alloa/Morton etc but this is one of our biggest games.

Oscar T Grouch
24-02-2016, 10:22 AM
This will need to wait until I get paid. Love Hibs advancing in these competitions, hate the effect on my wallet :greengrin

JeMeSouviens
24-02-2016, 10:43 AM
To put it into perspective, for arguably the tie of the 4th round, Hearts v Aberdeen, live on council telly on a Saturday, the attendance was 13.5K including 3.5K Sheepies.

ICT will bring 10 men and a dog, it's on council telly on a Sunday lunchtime, 10K would be a good crowd.

HUTCHYHIBBY
24-02-2016, 11:03 AM
Tickets secured for HUTCHY & HUTCHY Senior.

J-C
24-02-2016, 11:56 AM
It's a Scottish cup quarter final. Less than that shows how loyal our fans really are. Around 40k want to go to the final the week after, make a fu***ing effort more often if you want the club to really do well. People can't use the price argument for this one, fine for Alloa/Morton etc but this is one of our biggest games.

Jeez, you having another go at people for not being able to go to certain games, you had a go at some for not going to the game on Sunday and here you are again, having a go, give it a friggin rest eh?

Brightside
24-02-2016, 11:59 AM

If people are really not going to go to a game because of Mothers Day we may as well give up on football.

Geo_1875
24-02-2016, 12:34 PM
If people are really not going to go to a game because of Mothers Day we may as well give up on football.

My daughter is taking my missus to the game for Mothers Day. It'll be her 2nd ever game.

Oscar T Grouch
24-02-2016, 12:42 PM

Yes they can, you know nothing of other peoples finances. Doesn't matter what game it is, there are simply some people who cannot afford it.

FranckSuzy
24-02-2016, 12:47 PM

It might not be about the price of one game though. On Sunday, I paid £70 for cup final tickets plus the Dumbarton game and added to recent games at Tynie, the replay, Sunday's game and now tonight, it's a hell of wedge to shell out in a short space of time. Bearing in mind it's only February also and some folk will only have had one payday since Christmas/NY.

I'm 'lucky' in that I have a ST, cup top-up and a reasonably well-paid job, plus I only have myself to pay for. Factor in PATG for each game and/or kids then we're talking about a lot of money.

tartanhibee
24-02-2016, 12:52 PM

Alloa and Morton are bigger games promotions a must. The rest of you post is also *****.

NAE NOOKIE
24-02-2016, 12:58 PM
Decent prices, especially a fiver for under 17s.

For us orphans it doesn't matter that its mothers day, but for those of you who still have mums TESCO and ASDA open 24 hours .... £4 for a bunch o' floors, £2 for a card, £1 for a box o' Maltesers .... scoot roond tae yer mums hoose tae drop them off gie her a big slobbery kiss ........ and its not even lunch time yet, job done :greengrin

Hibernia&Alba
24-02-2016, 01:56 PM
This will need to wait until I get paid. Love Hibs advancing in these competitions, hate the effect on my wallet :greengrin

CTU :smug:

Geo_1875
24-02-2016, 02:00 PM
Decent prices, especially a fiver for under 17s.

For us orphans it doesn't matter that its mothers day, but for those of you who still have mums TESCO and ASDA open 24 hours .... £4 for a bunch o' floors, £2 for a card, £1 for a box o' Maltesers .... scoot roond tae yer mums hoose tae drop them off gie her a big slobbery kiss ........ and its not even lunch time yet, job done :greengrin

What time can you get round to my mum's?

CropleyWasGod
24-02-2016, 02:14 PM

Clearly, you haven't met my mother......

southsider
Interflora. You can phone them from the pub.

Oscar T Grouch
CTU :smug:

😂 And when i get it next year we'll have every game away from home

NAE NOOKIE
24-02-2016, 02:16 PM
What time can you get round to my mum's?

Ha ha .... I've done my bit mate. Worse than that, my mum's birthday was the 2nd of January, God rest her, so I don't have much sympathy with anybody in a quandary over mothers day :greengrin

greenlex
24-02-2016, 02:18 PM
20 bloody quid. Isn't half devaluing the cup top up. Ridiculous decision. Not happy.

wookie70
24-02-2016, 02:21 PM
Well done Hibs on the kids prices. Very welcome as the last few months as a father of a couple of wee Hibees has been very expensive.

Hibernia&Alba
24-02-2016, 02:21 PM
 And when i get it next year we'll have every game away from home

Aye, probably :greengrin

Geo_1875
24-02-2016, 02:29 PM
 And when i get it next year we'll have every game away from home

Or we get Morton at home, they reduce tickets to £10 and get papped oot.

Green Fish
24-02-2016, 04:45 PM
Well the wife is getting peace on mothers day, just got tickets for me and the kids for QF. I hope she appreciates what I'm doing for her. Can't wait. GGTTH

Sent from my E2303 using Tapatalk

Oscar T Grouch
24-02-2016, 05:10 PM
Or we get Morton at home, they reduce tickets to £10 and get papped oot.

Nah, my cups half full since Leeann arrived, we'll defend the trophy this year with a stunning run of away victories. 😆😆

Edit, it's groups stages next season so we'll be guaranteed a couple of home games?!? Might make the top up obsolete????