PDA

View Full Version : Buying tickets - my network

Billychaotic182
23-02-2016, 09:50 PM
I'd like to add my two nephews to my list on my network but they have no idea what there client number is. Is there a way of getting round this and adding them without having their client number?

Billychaotic182
23-02-2016, 10:06 PM
So no one knows then? 😩

SeanWilson
23-02-2016, 10:13 PM
You need membership number and surname. The lads need to either call the TO and get the number or login to their accounts and get the number for you that way... Then you can go to my network and add them. Hope that helps.

et_hibby
23-02-2016, 10:16 PM
You need membership number and surname. The lads need to either call the TO and get the number or login to their accounts and get the number for you that way... Then you can go to my network and add them. Hope that helps.

Yeh call the ticket office and hopefully they can supply.

Billychaotic182
23-02-2016, 10:17 PM

Cheers Sean. We buy our tickets at the ticket office not online. And when we buy them they ask for names and addresses so we know we are on the system. I've been to games without them and got the tickets online so I know my number but the boys are unsure. One is only a child too.

SeanWilson
23-02-2016, 10:19 PM
Cheers Sean. We buy our tickets at the ticket office not online. And when we buy them they ask for names and addresses so we know we are on the system. I've been to games without them and got the tickets online so I know my number but the boys are unsure. One is only a child too.

Every member has a number, child or not (I'm almost certain). If you call and give names and addresses I'm pretty sure it'll be an easy process for the TO to give you the membership numbers. PS - once you have these, you'll be able to sign them up to the online DB as well through your network 👍

iwasthere1972
23-02-2016, 10:21 PM

Probably a daft question. Have they kept any of the match tickets as they will have their member reference number on them. That's obviously only if they bought them and the tickets were allocated to them.

Billychaotic182
23-02-2016, 10:24 PM
Probably a daft question. Have they kept any of the match tickets as they will have their member reference number on them. That's obviously only if they bought them and the tickets were allocated to them.

I'd have to phone them and ask. Last game I took them too was the raith game. So hope so. Told the older one to phone the ticket office tomorrow to find out. He tried registering online and creating an online account there but he had no loyalty points on it.

iwasthere1972
23-02-2016, 10:28 PM
I'd have to phone them and ask. Last game I took them too was the raith game. So hope so. Told the older one to phone the ticket office tomorrow to find out. He tried registering online and creating an online account there but he had no loyalty points on it.

Good luck. :aok:

madabouthibs
23-02-2016, 10:58 PM
Home matchday tickets have the client reference number on them if they're posted out, I know that. Not too sure if they print them on demand in the ticket office though.

Tynie01011973
24-02-2016, 11:31 AM
Home matchday tickets have the client reference number on them if they're posted out, I know that. Not too sure if they print them on demand in the ticket office though.

They do

Billychaotic182
24-02-2016, 03:50 PM
Got their numbers from the ticket office. All sorted now to buy their tickets tomorrow. Thanks for the help everyone!

I'm_cabbaged
24-02-2016, 05:51 PM
I've got the opposite problem, it's a long story but my number has been added to someone else's network. Can I delete it myself?

iwasthere1972
24-02-2016, 06:22 PM
I've got the opposite problem, it's a long story but my number has been added to someone else's network. Can I delete it myself?

I wouldn't think so as you would have to have their log in details. Just guessing but I would think that you could be added to more than one network but you can still buy your ticket by logging into your account provided that a ticket hasn't already been purchases through your network friend or friends.

I'm_cabbaged
24-02-2016, 06:58 PM
Thing is I don't know the boy personally. I don't want him using my ref # to buy tickets 😉

iwasthere1972
24-02-2016, 07:13 PM
Thing is I don't know the boy personally. I don't want him using my ref # to buy tickets 

Well at least you can check your loyalty points breakdown and see if you've been awarded points for any matches you didn't buy a ticket for.

I'm_cabbaged
24-02-2016, 07:28 PM
More worried about semi's and finals 😉

TamHibs
25-02-2016, 07:06 AM
Thing is I don't know the boy personally. I don't want him using my ref # to buy tickets 

How come he has your reference number? Genuine question, not a smart arse comment by the way :greengrin

Have you spoken to the ticket office? I would assume they would be able to remove you from his network?

PiemanP
25-02-2016, 07:26 AM
I've just found out about this network option. If I add my mates references to my network can I buy all our tickets in one go online? I.e buy 6 tickets for 3 reference numbers?

I was going to phone but much prefer online.

SeanWilson
25-02-2016, 07:28 AM
I've just found out about this network option. If I add my mates references to my network can I buy all our tickets in one go online? I.e buy 6 tickets for 3 reference numbers?

I was going to phone but much prefer online.

yes

DH1875
25-02-2016, 07:33 AM

When someone adds you to their network you get an email telling you that someone is trying to add you. Pretty sure you could have blocked it then.