PDA

View Full Version : Print at Home Tickets

The Harp Awakes
23-02-2016, 01:34 PM
Anybody know how quickly Print at Home tickets are added to your account/e-mailed out to you after making an online ticket purchase?

Bought a ticket for the Morton game online this morning ticking the print at home option, but the print at home ticket has not been added to my account/emailed to me yet. I thought it would be pretty much immediate:dunno:

StevieT
23-02-2016, 01:37 PM
Anybody know how quickly Print at Home tickets are added to your account/e-mailed out to you after making an online ticket purchase?

Bought a ticket for the Morton game online this morning ticking the print at home option, but the print at home ticket has not been added to my account/emailed to me yet. I thought it would be pretty much immediate:dunno:

Bill, I always use print at home as I now live in Angus and the email usually comes through within one hour (the tickets are an attachment).

SeanWilson
23-02-2016, 01:39 PM

make sure it hasn't gone to another folder (junk for instance). I normally get my confirmation to the normal inbox then the next one with the attachment goes to the junk for some reason. Hope that helps.

Sir David Gray
23-02-2016, 01:43 PM
E-mails are usually sent quite quickly although I have had one experience where it took a really long time before it arrived.

StevieC
23-02-2016, 01:46 PM
I think there is an option to re-send from your online account if the email hasn't come through

The Harp Awakes
23-02-2016, 01:54 PM
Thanks for the responses guys.

Got an initial e-mail with confirmation of purchase, but 2nd email with print at home ticket still hasn't appeared and it is not in spam. The ticket isn't showing in my account either.

I was purchasing a kids ticket for my nephew and I already have 2 adult STs linked to my account. Maybe you can only collect a kids ticket from the office in those circumstances; to provide proof of the ticket being for a kid:dunno:

et_hibby
23-02-2016, 02:06 PM
Bought adult / kids tix on Sun morning for Alloa and both mails were delivered immediately.

staunchhibby
23-02-2016, 02:19 PM
Normaly comes through quite quickly and in PDF which you download and print.

The Harp Awakes
23-02-2016, 02:47 PM
Sorted. E-mail took 5 hours to come through. I've probably been at the back of the queue for Cup Final tickets:greengrin

staunchhibby
23-02-2016, 02:58 PM
😉😉👍👍

Dav1986
23-02-2016, 10:28 PM
Does anyone know if I choose print at home if I can use my phone to scan them barcode at their turnstiles?

Has anyone tried this before?

iwasthere1972
23-02-2016, 10:31 PM
Does anyone know if I choose print at home if I can use my phone to scan them barcode at their turnstiles?

People on here have and it's worked. Don't know if I would want to risk it or not. Maybe the TO would print you one off if your phone scan doesn't work at the gate.

cabbageandribs1875
23-02-2016, 10:38 PM

yes and yes

Dav1986
23-02-2016, 10:58 PM
Nice one guys. I'm working tomorrow but good chance of making it for the game and don't want to queue up but want to make sure I get my loyalty points 😉

SeanWilson
24-02-2016, 08:50 AM
I done it at ER for Derby (used iPhone) worked no prob (wife too)

dangermouse
24-02-2016, 10:16 AM
I done it at ER for Derby (used iPhone) worked no prob (wife too)

Billy Brown would be proud of you :wink: