PDA

View Full Version : Lack of response from the ticket office

Oscar T Grouch
23-02-2016, 12:33 PM
Need a bit of advise. Emailed the ticket office after I bought tickets for the replay, that was on the 9th Feb. All the email said was that one of the tickets is for a Hibs supporter who is interested in returning and want to go on the database (previously just a walk up but not attended for a number of years). I wanted to get him added to the database so I could allocate his ticket so he could get loyalty points and buy his own tickets from now on, I gave them all his details in this email. I asked what the best way to go about this was. I never got a response to that email and I emailed again, copying the original email to them on 17th Feb, asking for a response. I have still not heard back from them.

From other peoples experience how long does it take for the tickets@ email address to respond? This is the email addy they give for any queries and I am getting a bit frustrated at the lack of response. Am I wrong in thinking 14 days is too long to wait for a response? Any advise or abuse will be accepted graciously :greengrin

Super_JMcGinn
23-02-2016, 12:38 PM
Need a bit of advise. Emailed the ticket office after I bought tickets for the replay, that was on the 9th Feb. All the email said was that one of the tickets is for a Hibs supporter who is interested in returning and want to go on the database (previously just a walk up but not attended for a number of years). I wanted to get him added to the database so I could allocate his ticket so he could get loyalty points and buy his own tickets from now on, I gave them all his details in this email. I asked what the best way to go about this was. I never got a response to that email and I emailed again, copying the original email to them on 17th Feb, asking for a response. I have still not heard back from them.

From other peoples experience how long does it take for the tickets@ email address to respond? This is the email addy they give for any queries and I am getting a bit frustrated at the lack of response. Am I wrong in thinking 14 days is too long to wait for a response? Any advise or abuse will be accepted graciously :greengrin

Response time varies on how busy they are Vince. My experience has been a matter of hours to up to 4 days. A phone call to 0131 6611875 might get a quicker response.

Just Alf
23-02-2016, 12:44 PM
Not in direct answer to your ticket office question, but, as I remember it....

they can register on the site, then when they buy a ticket (for tomorrow night? :greengrin ) they'll automatically be added to the "database" (in effect their registered account can now buy tickets for the Yams etc)

something along those lines at least

:aok:

Oscar T Grouch
23-02-2016, 12:45 PM
Response time varies on how busy they are Vince. My experience has been a matter of hours to up to 4 days. A phone call to 0131 6611875 might get a quicker response.

Cheers Gail, I wanted to avoid phoning them but it looks as if I will need to. :aok:

Spike Mandela
23-02-2016, 12:50 PM
They are rather busy this week if you were thinking of phoning.:cb

Oscar T Grouch
23-02-2016, 12:58 PM
They are rather busy this week if you were thinking of phoning.:cb

Yeah that's why I was trying to avoid doing that. I'm gonna leave it a few days and give them a call.

HibeeMassive
23-02-2016, 01:10 PM
I setup my mrs the other week with a new account, you can just register on the site and it'll give you a new client reference number. You can then use that account to allocate points to.

Craig_HFC
23-02-2016, 01:12 PM
I setup my mrs the other week with a new account, you can just register on the site and it'll give you a new client reference number. You can then use that account to allocate points to.

Yep, done this last week as well for my Mrs and her dad.

Oscar T Grouch
23-02-2016, 01:59 PM

Brilliant, thanks, I knew I should have come here first :greengrin

hibee
23-02-2016, 02:51 PM
I've only ever managed a response from Sue when dealing with Hibs kids queries, any other emails I have sent the club have been ignored so I don't bother anymore.

HibbyAndy
23-02-2016, 03:12 PM
I want to register my son on the clubs database so he can get a ticket for tomorrows game so he will have 1+ point which means he will be allocated a client ref number along with my client ref number would get us 3 tickets between both our ref numbers for the cup final ( Assuming its 2 tickets per reference number).

How do i go about getting him on the database ?

Craig_HFC
23-02-2016, 03:16 PM
I want to register my son on the clubs database so he can get a ticket for tomorrows game so he will have 1+ point which means he will be allocated a client ref number along with my client ref number would get us 3 tickets between both our ref numbers for the cup final ( Assuming its 2 tickets per reference number).

Go onto https://www.eticketing.co.uk/hibernianfc/Authentication/Registration and 'register' him. Will ask for a few details like name, address etc and also for an email address. Create a password and you'll be able to buy a ticket for tomorrow straight away.

EH54
23-02-2016, 03:16 PM
Either in person or on the phone or you can register him online i think :)

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/hibernianfc/Authentication/Registration

Oscar T Grouch
23-02-2016, 03:17 PM

You can register him on the eticketing web site I think. Go into the web site, click on register at the top rhs of the screen and complete the eform there. I know he won't be buying tickets but this will give him a client reference (this was from the advise above, and my caveat is that I haven't actually done this yet, but I did have a look and see)

I see I am too slow today :greengrin

hibsforeurope
23-02-2016, 03:22 PM
I've been trying to contact the ticket office about a ticket problem for tomorrow night. Does anyone have an email address for someone working there? I've tried the form on the club website and the phone line with no luck.

Craig_HFC
23-02-2016, 03:23 PM
I've been trying to contact the ticket office about a ticket problem for tomorrow night. Does anyone have an email address for someone working there? I've tried the form on the club website and the phone line with no luck.

tickets@hibernianfc.co.uk

hibsforeurope
23-02-2016, 03:32 PM
tickets@hibernianfc.co.uk

Thanks.:aok:

murray26
23-02-2016, 03:33 PM
Does anyone know what time the ticket office is open too tomorrow night..? I was going to get my cup final tickets and it would be handy to do it before the match tomorrow..

HibbyAndy
23-02-2016, 04:02 PM
Registered the wee man and purchased a ticket for tomorrow night but when i log back in to see if he has had a point allocated it says 'You're log in could not be found please try again ':confused:

My mistake i put his password in wrong :greengrin

How long does it take for loyalty points to be allocated ? and i take it the 6 digit number alongside you're username is you're client ref number ?

HibbyAndy
23-02-2016, 04:17 PM
Does anyone know what time the ticket office is open too tomorrow night..? I was going to get my cup final tickets and it would be handy to do it before the match tomorrow..

I thought it would be right up till kick off but according to the fishy website its 5pm ?

McD
23-02-2016, 11:25 PM
Registered the wee man and purchased a ticket for tomorrow night but when i log back in to see if he has had a point allocated it says 'You're log in could not be found please try again ':confused:

My mistake i put his password in wrong :greengrin

How long does it take for loyalty points to be allocated ? and i take it the 6 digit number alongside you're username is you're client ref number ?

The loyalty points usually get added at about 3:17am the morning after the purchase date Andy

24-02-2016, 12:07 AM
I thought it would be right up till kick off but according to the fishy website its 5pm ?

No site says:

Match Days: 10am - 30mins after the final whistle

For those who've not been in a while, and you know who you are, it's the building between the Famous Five and West Stands!!! :duck: